brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

There's No Excuse for the Jets Defense Not To Dominate Tonight

tebow has zero passing ability

the jets should put all 9 guys in the box near the line and force tebow to beat reavis and cromartie through the air

jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

Agree why I took jet -6.5

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

how about short week for the road team which has to travel pretty far, game plan to an offense unlike anything they have faced so far, and adjust to the altitude?

Bighawk206
    Bighawk206's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol...dont over think it.. jets D should score some points today..jets should roll..

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    how about short week for the road team which has to travel pretty far, game plan to an offense unlike anything they have faced so far, and adjust to the altitude?

look at the jets run defense last 2-3 games brah - they completely dominated a very good patriots offensive line for running plays about 90% of the game (before brady went into hurry up mode)

put 9 guys in the box near the line, hit tebow/broncos running back at line of scrimmage every time. It's not rocket science...the broncos offensive line is nothing special

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

heres another thing, how will the jets score?

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

do u smell wat the rock is cookin?

brahmabull117

heres another thing, how will the jets score?
    that's the tricky part about this bet

Denver's defense is very underrated and has played well the last 3 weeks under Timmy. Mark Sancheese is complete garbage and it wouldn't surprise me to see Denver win this game like 17-14 with about a 150 total yards cause Sancheese is turning the ball over left and right

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    do u smell wat the rock is cookin?

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

agreed, short week after preparing to face the Patriots passing game, now going up against a completely different offensive with almost no prep time, not to mention flying across the country and playing in mile high.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

The Jets are good for at least 3 maybe 4 touchdowns tonight and a couple field goals.

Denver though? They will be primarily running the ball, and against Jets D, I think they are good for 2 TD's at the most and probably 2 or 3 field goals.

13-10 at the half
    30-23 final

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    The Jets are good for at least 3 maybe 4 touchdowns tonight and a couple field goals. Denver though? They will be primarily running the ball, and against Jets D, I think they are good for 2 TD's at the most and probably 2 or 3 field goals. 13-10 at the half 30-23 final

I'd be shocked if the broncos score 23 points in this game (unless there's a ton of NYJ turnovers involved)

this is a very bad matchup for Den - NYJ will likely stack the box all game and their defensive lineman are gonna dominate a so so Denver offensive line

If you gave me an over/under on Den Offensive yards - I'd take the under at even 250