Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5109

nfl week eleven

One Unit Plays (16-11)(+3.90 units)
    Two Unit Plays (8-8)(-1.90 units)
    Three Unit Plays (10-14)(-10.80 units)

Overall Record (34-33)(-8.80 units)

I went 5-4 picking up 4.30 units, thanks to winning both three unit best bets last week.

THURSDAY NIGHT

NY Jets -6 vs. Denver (three unit best bet)…………..Jets gets pounded vs. rival New England Sunday night, now they come back and play a Thursday night game. Their coach is complaining about how unfair that is. Everybody agrees Tebow is not an NFL QB but continues to win. Denver looks to be the play. NOT! Jets finally get a team they can handle, while the Broncos are playing a team they cannot handle. It all comes crashing down for Denver tonight. Game should go under, but I am not touching the total in case Jets bust loose tonight. NY Jets 27 Denver Broncos 9.

SUNDAY

Buffalo +2 vs. Miami (three unit best bet)…………Miami finally won a home game for the first time since the Orange Bowl Days, at least it feels like that long ago. Yes I am a Dolphins fan. After two wins in a row I see them going back to their losing ways. On the other side I look for Buffalo to get back to their winning ways, and part of that is Miami will help them look good. No fears of this game being on the road for Buffalo. Miami has a home field disadvantage right now. I think Buffalo wins easily.

NY Giants -3½ vs. Philadelphia (three unit best bet)…………I have officially given up on the Eagles this season. They are out of the playoffs no matter what happens in this game. Giants D-line is going to eat up Vick if he plays and knock him out of the game again. They will do the same to whoever their backup is as well, does not matter who it is. Manning should have a good game vs. the Eagles secondary as well. They Eagles are not going to have to worry about blowing a fourth quarter lead in this one. They are not going to have the lead at any time in this game.

I really love the three games above. Everything else I am struggling with. I like some teams, so I think I am going to go the teaser route for the rest of the Sunday games.

(3 team, 7 point tease) THREE UNIT PLAY (risking 3 to win 4.5 units)

San Francisco -2½ vs. Arizona
    Dallas “pick” vs. Washington
    New England -8 vs. Kansas City (Monday night)

I really like the above teaser, but New England scares me a little, so here is another one.

(3 team, 7 point tease) THREE UNIT PLAY (risking 3 to win 4.5 units)

San Francisco -2½ vs. Arizona
    Dallas “pick” vs. Washington
    Buffalo +9 vs. Miami

Good Luck Everybody!!

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

def like the 3 ATS picks a lot!! i'm on Jets and Bills ML, and Chargers ML for a smaller play