MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eli Manning will make""Philly Cheesesteak"'Out Of Eagles On Sunday!!

New York is finishing stronger this season behind Eli Manning who owns the league’s second-best fourth-quarter rating at 116.5. Manning is fifth in the league in TD passes (17) and quarterback rating (97.0) and has turned in consecutive four-touchdown efforts against Philadelphia.His attempt to lead the Giants to another comeback win fell short last Sunday,however as his fourth-down pass deep in San Francisco territory was batted down in the final minute of a 27-20 defeat.Manning rallied New York from fourth-quarter deficits the previous two weeks.Philadelphia (3-6) continued its dismal season with a 21-17 home loss last Sunday to lowly Arizona.Vick did not practice Wednesday after suffering two broken lower ribs on the game’s second play and finishing with a 32.5 passer rating -Vick's worst with the Eagles.I’ve seen the Eagles beat the Giants in Giants Stadium too many times to simply assume Big Blue will notch the victory. !!!But,Ladies And Gents Of The Jury!!! Philly looked bad last week.Whether it was because of Vick's cracked ribs,I’m not sure,but Michael Vick was awful, averaging 3.8 yards per attempt and completing less than half of his passes.I believe Giants' pass rush can eat that Eagles offensive line alive. Putting the “Eagles” to sleep for the year.Taking N.Y.Giants-3 [got -3 when the line opened].
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My record after the 10 weeks ~13-7-1~... last 9>Lost+3 Giants Against Niners .Won Houston by 10 1/2 against Browns Lost Monday Night Game Taking Eagles-7 Against the Bears. Lost the Pittsburgh vs New England bet over 501/2. Win My Teaser with Dallas & Denver with a 6 1/2 point teaser. Lost Ravens -7 1/2 against Jaquars. Win with Lions-7 at home Against bears.. Loss taking Minnesota Vikings+3 against the Chicago Bears.. Win with New York Jets over the Miami Dolphins on Monday night -7 Loss.taking the Miami +2 1/2 over Browns. All my picks for 10 weeks of NFL are on threads with SBR NFL FREE PICKS, If you care to view anytime !

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

peterrr
    peterrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

got them on my card as well

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

'philly looked bad last week. whether its because vick cracked ribs im not sure'

no. its because desean jackson was out and maclin got hurt. the defense then loaded up the box and took lesean mccoy out of the game and vick had no weapons to work with and had no1 to throw to

even after all that the eagles had this game in their pocket in the 4th quarter and let it slip away. it seems you are makking this play more because you think philly sucks based on 1 loss to arizona last week.

you're normally a decent capper but this time you're living by the 'what did you do last week' theory which is the biggest flaw in capping the nfl.

gl, you might be in for a surprise..

MR.HARRYtheHAT

THANK YOU~4TH~ FOR YOUR COMMENT AND READING MY THREAD. VERY GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK!!!!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

PETERRR GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PICKS

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Reply to ~rain_e~ I believe Giants' pass rush can eat that Eagles offensive line alive rain_e. Putting the “Eagles” to sleep for the year.Taking N.Y.Giants-3 [got -3 when the line opened].

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

Looks like a trap bet to me??? Why only -4.5 with no Vick?

Premature Capper
    Premature Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

This is definitely a trap bet. It's only 4.5 because the NFC East is the most inconsistent division in any sport and it's completely unpredictable. Think of this, Vick was throwing 3-4 picks a game and the Eagles were barely losing. Vince Young is more conservative with the ball, and the Eagles are going to run the ball and throw about 75% screen passes to McCoy. The Eagles defense still forces a lot of turnovers and usually always gets at least 1 TD. On the other side, the Giants ALWAYS colllapse this time of year thanks to Coughlin and Eli's inconsistency. Watch Eli throw 3 picks and fumble once or twice, and you'll see that this line is actually too high. I'm not saying the Eagles will win, but it's definitely not worth betting on

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Premature Capper View Post
    Think of this, Vick was throwing 3-4 picks a game and the Eagles were barely losing.
    Vick actually has 11 picks in 9 games.

The Eagles are a bad (and stupid) football team. That's why they've been losing.

Premature Capper
    Premature Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    Vick actually has 11 picks in 9 games.

The Eagles are a bad (and stupid) football team. That's why they've been losing.

So you actually trust the Giants? Please explain why would ever trust the Giants? They've lost at home to the Seahawks and were down 17-0 this year at home vs the Dolphins. They are a very very very inconsistent team and it stems from Eli and their coach. Not to mention that Bradshaw isn't playing and Nicks is banged up. The Eagles ML is definitely worth the gamble here.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Classic letdown for Philly. Their season is over and they are totally deflated.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Premature Capper View Post
    So you actually trust the Giants? Please explain why would ever trust the Giants?
    I never said that-just pointing out stuff that you made up to support your point of view.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

phillycheeseteak delicious

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Look for Phily to have a new York style French dip for dinner tonight!!! Eli Lilly and his rough over cooked roast beef will be over cooked today!! Lol

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    'philly looked bad last week. whether its because vick cracked ribs im not sure'

no. its because desean jackson was out and maclin got hurt. the defense then loaded up the box and took lesean mccoy out of the game and vick had no weapons to work with and had no1 to throw to

even after all that the eagles had this game in their pocket in the 4th quarter and let it slip away. it seems you are makking this play more because you think philly sucks based on 1 loss to arizona last week.

you're normally a decent capper but this time you're living by the 'what did you do last week' theory which is the biggest flaw in capping the nfl.

gl, you might be in for a surprise..
    I don't think he's basing it on 'what did you do last week' I think he's basing it on 'what have you done all season'
    Do you think last week was the only week the Eagles looked like sh#t
    Philly fan boy just won't give UP. Still trying to convince people how flawed their logic is for fading the Eagles

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    I don't think he's basing it on 'what did you do last week' I think he's basing it on 'what have you done all season'
    Do you think last week was the only week the Eagles looked like sh#t
    Philly fan boy just won't give UP. Still trying to convince people how flawed their logic is for fading the Eagles

Did fat Andy Reid fuk your g/f? you are in every single thread concerning the eagles and trashing them any way you can and you have been all season... guess i dont blame you, andy is pretty repulsive