4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

God willing, Vince Young shuts everyone up sunday night with a big W over giants..

this one will be for jeff fisher... you scumbug you never wanted vince to win and you fuked up his life and ruined his reputation... the guy turns off his phone so he can chill out and all of a sudden hes labelled suicidal lmao

this one is for espn... for riding fishers nutz for years upon years despite the fact that in 15+ years as head coach he won only 3 playoff games.

this one is for kerry collins... you drunk bum you ruined the titans record year after year forcing vince to virtually win every game

this one is for you racist morons that think a stupid wonderlic test has any correlation to the ability to shine on a football field

this one is for the haters.. because haters gonna hate when a black guy is winning and the media sides with the white coach that a typical white guy with a mustache will ride on just because you are all a bunch of hicks.

this one is for the morons who actually think the giants are a contending football team... ERM NO. saints, lions with j.best at rb, bears, cowboys, eagles, even the 49ers... are all better than the giants... this team is crap and i hope they soil themselves on prime time on their own ground

this one is for all the people who cant cap football and are on the giants -4.5 and giants ML

this one is for all the people that think the eagles are done... this is the NFL... if you get hot at the right time you can turn a whole season around. if the eagles beat the giants they pull within 2 of division lead and giants have a terrible schedule. the eagles control their own destiny

its not over yet. get em vince. you`re hella talented and its time for the world to respect you. this is not jason campbell, daunte culpepper, or donovan mcnabb. this isnt jamarcus russell, kordell stewart, etc etc

this is vince young. hes a friggin solid qb with a gun arm and a big heart. he got the job done with NO WEAPONS in tennessee and believe me, with the weapons in philly he will prove his worth.

chris johnson knows what vy is worth. hes worth a PHILLY ML on sunday... hating ******
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuddyBear

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

he hasn't played in a while

and we all saw what happened with Qbs coming back to play in their first game after not playing for a while (Carson Palmer I'm looking at you)

Giants by at least 10 in this one

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    he hasn't played in a while

and we all saw what happened with Qbs coming back to play in their first game after not playing for a while (Carson Palmer I'm looking at you)

Giants by at least 10 in this one

carson palmer sucks and his arm is shot lol.. palmer was never good and still sucks , unfortunately the betting public will have to get roasted a few more times on carson b4 they figure that out..

vy is in a different class, is mobile and has a very strong arm. you can not compare the two bud lol

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    carson palmer sucks and his arm is shot lol.. palmer was never good and still sucks , unfortunately the betting public will have to get roasted a few more times on carson b4 they figure that out.. vy is in a different class, is mobile and has a very strong arm. you can not compare the two bud lol

Vince young career passer rating - 75

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Vince young career passer rating - 75

what would your passer rating be if you had justin gage as your WR1 for the majority of games you start

where is justin gage now.... eee.. yeahhhhhh...........

what would your passer rating be if you had a head coach that hated you and constantly set you up to fail ... only true titans fans or guys who know what happened behind the scenes in tennessee know this

i love how you overlooked his top 5 passer rating last year (most recent games) and you also conveniently looked over his win-loss record and the fact that he has been to two pro bowls despite having virtually no weapons on offense and constantly having to come in when the team is several games below .500

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

It's been like over five years now, I think it's time to just let it go.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Eagles are going to finish 10-6 and avenge the Packers in Green Bay then win the Super Bowl.

stevenash

Are Merril Hoge and VY best buds still?

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Eagles are going to finish 10-6 and avenge the Packers in Green Bay then win the Super Bowl.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I'd seriously be willing to eat a piece of dogshit if this happens.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Vince is probably better than Eli

jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

my bb gun has more velocity then vy

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

VY is a good NFL QB. He was never given the vote of confidence in Tenn.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

phillygodfather Mike Rinier legend

Just got a text from a friend of mine from the Nova Care Center, 75% Chance Vick is Playing. Will know more tonight

via twitter today

49erFan8280
    49erFan8280's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

Doesn't matter, because it's the same coaches. That's where the Eagles are really suffering.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    I would too.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19199

While I share your pessimism, take a lesson from the Caddyshack scene and put a couple of Baby Ruth's in your pocket just in case and to make it look good.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

arent u the same dude that kept saying greg oden was gonna be an all time great??

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fisher won 3 playoff games in 99 alone.

How else does a Wild Card team make the Super Bowl?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    arent u the same dude that kept saying greg oden was gonna be an all time great??

who the hell is greg oden?

you got the wrong person . wow man some guys smoke some serious stuff before logging in

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by yD View Post

How else does a Wild Card team make the Super Bowl?

in 17 years, jeff fisher won his division 3 times, and won only 5 playoff games, 3 of which were in that 1 year

his overall record was 142-120 (.541) equivalent to on average less than 9-7 finish every year...

and his playoff record was 5-6, including only 5 playoff appearances in 17 years and only 5 playoff wins in 17 years

thats pathetic. seriously pathetic.

stevenash

He was incredible wasn't he?

That TD pass Fisher threw to Yancey Thigpen in the Jax playoff game was sweet, wasn't it?

And Fisher sacked Mark Brunell how many times that game? Three?

stevenash

He was incredible wasn't he?

That TD pass Fisher threw to Yancey Thigpen in the Jax playoff game was sweet, wasn't it?

And Fisher sacked Mark Brunell how many times that game? Three?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Wow

stevenash

Mr. Young will be met rudely by the Giants defense.

Before I get into the meat and potatoes, let me just start by saying the Giants don't like the Eagles, never have, never will.
    They will be out to punish Mr. Young.

Now for the meat and potatoes.

The Giants defense:

The Giants lead the entire NFL in sacks.
    30 of them
    No other team has 30 sacks.
    Mr. Young will be spending an awful lot of time sitting on his ass Sunday night.
    The Giants are top ten in forcing interceptions.
    The Giants are 5th the NFL in tackles.

Vince Young has played one series all season.
    He rushed once for two yards.

He tried to pass once, and that got picked off against the Redskins.

This isn't Aaron Rodgers going into Cleveland, this is a back up QB going against one of the best defenses in the NFL, Mr. Young is going to have a long night Sunday, and he will be aching come Monday morning.

Giants are the play.

Weeton
    Weeton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Before I get into the meat and potatoes, let me just start by saying the Giants don't like the Eagles, never have, never will.

The Giants defense:

30 of them
    Mr. Young will be spending an awful lot of time sitting on his ass Sunday night.

This isn't Aaron Rodgers going into Cleveland, this is a back up QB going against one of the best defenses in the NFL, Mr. Young is going to have a long night Sunday, and he will be aching come Monday morning.

Giants are the play.
    I think the main question is can the G-men cover the -4.5 spread. Eagles d isn't too shabby either, just because their offense has been ineffective as of late. Eli has been known to throw a few picks himself.

This is a close one, and could end up being another defensive game just like NYG v. NE.

Eagles +4.5 might be the right play, even if Giants win.

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

I truly hope Vince Young comes into this game and shows everyone he can play better than Michael Vick...

But i don't see the Eagles beating the Giants in this one.

Giants win by a touchdown sunday night.

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

didn't Vince Young score a -10 on his wonderlic ?

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    at what? being a dumbass?

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    You're delusional, Eli probably THE most underrated QB in the whole league. I'm not saying he's the best, he's easily top10 but never gets the credit for it.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

The Giants defense:

30 of them

Giants are the play.
    good info.. but you are acting like Vince is some aging backup... Vince is still in the prime of his career with a 30-17 record, probowls to his name, and a 2-0 record verse the g-men... I'm not saying the eagles will win or even that Vince will play well.. but let's not forget that vince is not some aging bum past his prime, and that he is more then talented enough to win this game and be a good starter in this league.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do think vince is a good quarterback but fukin LOL at OP thinking the eagles arent done. Is this a joke? You just got beat by the cardinals. Your done. might not even win 5 game for fuks sake

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    I do think vince is a good quarterback but fukin LOL at OP thinking the eagles arent done. Is this a joke? You just got beat by the cardinals. Your done. might not even win 5 game for fuks sake

im not a 17 year old hamburger like you that just started watching the nfl 2 years ago when he finally hit puberty....

i know that when a good team goes on a run things can change very fast

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    im not a 17 year old hamburger like you that just started watching the nfl 2 years ago when he finally hit puberty.... i know that when a good team goes on a run things can change very fast
    Lol from the guy that doesnt have 200 to be a pro?? Didnt you say 3 weeks ago the eagles were the best team in the league? Then again 2 weeks ago? Then again now? Heres a hint, good teams dont get dominated by the worst team in the conferece AT HOME. Maybe they'll get to 4-12 for ya

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    good info.. but you are acting like Vince is some aging backup... Vince is still in the prime of his career with a 30-17 record, probowls to his name, and a 2-0 record verse the g-men... I'm not saying the eagles will win or even that Vince will play well.. but let's not forget that vince is not some aging bum past his prime, and that he is more then talented enough to win this game and be a good starter in this league.
    My point is Vince is not an aging 36 year old 13 year vet, more my point is there is dust on him from sitting on the bench watching Vick all season.

He gets a week to take snaps, but in game conditions are different.

I'm posting this with respect because I am a die hard G-Man fan, and I believe you are a die hard Eagle fan, and I 'get' fans of their home town or favorite teams.

123 Last