DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I just want the Eagles to finish ahead of my Skins in the final standings so we get a better draft pick. Young and the Eagles get trucked by the Gmen this weekend.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Bet the under, forget the side.

Under is money, Eagles will be teeing of on Eli, G-Men defense with the exception of two brain farts have been money all season.

Under FTW

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was capping this tilt and came across an article that said LeSean McCoy had to tell Young that he was supposed to be in shotgun formation when he lined up under center for his only play last week.

I know he had no grasp of the offense at all earlier in the year when he made an appearance and threw a pick. He and Kafka split reps on Wednesday and Young got most of the reps on Thursday.

I don't think the Eagles have much faith in Young at this point and will go with Vick if he has more than a pulse on Sunday.

billysink

No Maclin to throw to means safety coverage to D.J on passing downs.

No DRC on defense is not a positive.

That being said I think the smarter players will still be heard from on the Eagle side, recognizing that the Giants have some real glaring weaknesses at the line of scrimmage.

They cannot stop the run and can't run to the john to take a leak let alone forward on a football field.

This one is not as easily punted as some would have you believe here.

My guess is that the books will make an adjustment on this side and anyone in favor of the Giants side should wait for a dryer number.

Gonna get juicy for Eagles backers as no key number is on the horizon here.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    I was capping this tilt and came across an article that said LeSean McCoy had to tell Young that he was supposed to be in shotgun formation when he lined up under center for his only play last week.

I know he had no grasp of the offense at all earlier in the year when he made an appearance and threw a pick. He and Kafka split reps on Wednesday and Young got most of the reps on Thursday.

I don't think the Eagles have much faith in Young at this point and will go with Vick if he has more than a pulse on Sunday.

go to the stats/highlights for the fourth preseason game which vince young STARTED and handled the complete offense from a to z.

played flawless. never made 1 bad read..never missed any playcall in any way.

the answers to your post lay there bro

judging somebody from 1 snap coming off the bench on their own 1 yard line with no preparation is not a reasonable way to cap a future performance. a reasonable way is to analyze a game where he started

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    go to the stats/highlights for the fourth preseason game which vince young STARTED and handled the complete offense from a to z.

played flawless. never made 1 bad read..never missed any playcall in any way.

the answers to your post lay there bro

judging somebody from 1 snap coming off the bench on their own 1 yard line with no preparation is not a reasonable way to cap a future performance. a reasonable way is to analyze a game where he started
    Just passing on what I had read.

To be quite honest with you I don't think VY is of that much importance in handicapping this game. I don't think he offers anything that sways the line either way. The game rests on the legs of LeSean and the Eagle defense here.

Not hating on Young at all. I don't think his presence should be the focus of capping this one.

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

If young is this messias-kid, why has vick been number 1 in philly this season?

stevenash

i know that when a good team goes on a run things can change very fast

The Eagles are a good team?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to disagree

Maybe, it's because I am a Giants fan, but I don't think the Eagles will upset the Giants. 4th and Stupid thinks the Eagles going to win because the Eagles will take on a "Us against the World" mentality, when they can also easily just give up on the rest of the season, especially considering the Eagles just lost to the Cardinals at home and have turmoil in the locker room thanks to VY and Desean Jackson. Dream Team?

EDIT: Then again, this game is the Eagles Super Bowl so perhaps they can surprise some. Their website is hoping for a miracle in this game, as seen by the Java cartoon on their home site.

stevenash

Osi will make VY cry all night.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

OP just needs to take the "4th And" out of his screen name

upscope

I thought that embarrassing loss @ home to the lowly Cardinals would shut the Philly fanboys UP for good?? Nope all it did was make em come back even more delusional.

VY is the savior now
    This just gets more comical each week.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    I thought that embarrassing loss @ home to the lowly Cardinals would shut the Philly fanboys UP for good?? Nope all it did was make em come back even more delusional.

VY is the savior now
    This just gets more comical each week.

the giants gave up 36 points at home to the seahawks and lost that too..

whats your point?

the chargers lost to the chiefs on monday night football

the ravens lost to the jags

the jets lost to tebow

new orleans lost to st louis

this is the nfl douchebag, upsets happen. doesnt mean a team is bad. these are professionals playign each other. larry fitzgerald is no amateur and the cardinals almost beat BOTH the ravens AND the steelers.

philly has had a terrible year. a really, terrible year. but all their losses have come on rediculous collapses. the amateur capper would say that the eagles are a bad team. the more experienced and knowledgable one would understand that they have been their own worst enemy moreso than any other team they have faced. a few bounces going the right way and some responsibility in the 4th quarter and this team could easily be 6-3 right now instead of 3-6

the gaints wont win another game for a month so good game, we'll see what you have to say then!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Maybe, it's because I am a Giants fan, but I don't think the Eagles will upset the Giants. 4th and Stupid thinks the Eagles going to win because the Eagles will take on a "Us against the World" mentality, when they can also easily just give up on the rest of the season, especially considering the Eagles just lost to the Cardinals at home and have turmoil in the locker room thanks to VY and Desean Jackson. Dream Team?

EDIT: Then again, this game is the Eagles Super Bowl so perhaps they can surprise some. Their website is hoping for a miracle in this game, as seen by the Java cartoon on their home site.

it truly breaks my heart to have to inform this to you, giants fan.

but..

the eagles have a better shot at winning the division than you do.

good luck beating new orleans (@ new orleans), green bay, and then going to cowboys stadium following 4 straight losses.

upscope

lol....you're a bigger idiot than that other homer dlunc.....

I wouldn't say anything if the Giants didn't win a game again for another month. I could care less about the Giants.

Are you aware that the amateur capper that you say is inexperienced for thinking the eagles are a bad team is getting phat fading that team. And the experienced capper realizes that the Eagles are overrated & dysfunctional & incapable of scoring in the 4th Q & are getting phat as well. It's the squares & homers like yourself that refuse to recognize the obvious that are getting buried.

You keep thinking that the Eagles are a playoff team & @ 3-6 have a better chance of winning the division than a team that is 6-3
    You are 3-6 buddy & your team sux. You are NOT making the playoffs.....you got it homer??
    I've always thought Miami fans were the most clueless in sports. Guess I was wrong about that as well.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

lol....you're a bigger idiot than that other homer dlunc.....

I wouldn't say anything if the Giants didn't win a game again for another month. I could care less about the Giants.

Are you aware that the amateur capper that you say is inexperienced for thinking the eagles are a bad team is getting phat fading that team. And the experienced capper realizes that the Eagles are overrated & dysfunctional & incapable of scoring in the 4th Q & are getting phat as well. It's the squares & homers like yourself that refuse to recognize the obvious that are getting buried.

You keep thinking that the Eagles are a playoff team & @ 3-6 have a better chance of winning the division than a team that is 6-3
    You are 3-6 buddy & your team sux. You are NOT making the playoffs.....you got it homer??
    I've always thought Miami fans were the most clueless in sports. Guess I was wrong about that as well.

this post is so terrible i dont even know if its worth a serious response. in fact... no... nope its not. lmao

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

apparently taking a desperate team in a prime time game against a division rival on a sunday night, with a 5.5 point spread is an amateur play. lmao

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol at desperate team. They were desperate against the bears and cardinals, now they know there season is officially over. Never seen such arrogance from literally a bottom 5 team in the entire league, what a joke. You can't be serious. They couldn't even beat the cardinals for fuks sake
    Last edited by zsr; 11-19-11 at 09:32 PM.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Lol at desperate team. They were desperate against the bears and cardinals, now they know there season is officially over. Never seen such arrogance from literally a bottom 5 team in the entire league, what a joke. You can't be serious. They couldn't even beat the cardinals for fuks sake

how are they arrogant?

and how is their season over? they are 3 game behind 1st , while playing the first place team tomorrow.... and their schedule is much easier than giants.....

its dallas that they have to worry about, and they play dallas later on again as well, which if they win they would have the tiebreaker on dallas

zsr

I'm talking about there fans arrogance, everything you said would be true if the eagles were a good team, they are not a good team. That is obvious. The redskins have a better chance at the division. Even if the giants don't win another game the eagles still don't have a chance.. Why does it matter how easy there schedule is when they can't beat John Skelton in philly?

zsr

Dallas is going to win the division

billysink

I can't tell who is a fan or who is a handicapper here.

I can tell you that Philly +5.5 is a pretty decent play. Not for a whole lot of what has been mentioned here all this who-haw-hee about the Giants like they are some kind of juggernaut and they run the fukking ball like a Pop Warner team. And can't stop the run any better. Against a team averaging almost 6 yds. a carry.

That alone should keep this one close. I thought 4 was a good number and fairly significant. The extra 1.5 mean little. I also think a little ML action is worth a look.

And I don't give a rat's shit about either team.

upscope

this post is so terrible i dont even know if its worth a serious response. in fact... no... nope its not. lmao
    That's because you're incapable of a serious response. All you're capable of doing is coming UP w/ irrational obvious homer comments. Bottom line is the Eagles are 3-6 period. You don't have a foot to stand on. You have no argument. The Eagles can't beat the Cardinals on their home field as a 14 point fav <-------That equals suck!! They've already got handled by the Giants once. They're 3 games behind w/ 7 to play & Philly fans actually believe they are the favorite to win the division<-----

There isn't a single person outside of Philly that believes that. Can you comprehend that?? You are blinded from the obvious because you are a homer obvious.
    Are are Philly fans this clueless??

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Yes, VY is the guy who will save the Dream Team alive. Go................Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

thanks for letting me know vince young is playing, giants for me. I think vince might be able to make the women's lingerie league as a 3rd stringer QB

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

VY may not 'save' the Eagles - but he gets it done SN

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

That's because you're incapable of a serious response. All you're capable of doing is coming UP w/ irrational obvious homer comments. Bottom line is the Eagles are 3-6 period. You don't have a foot to stand on. You have no argument. The Eagles can't beat the Cardinals on their home field as a 14 point fav <-------That equals suck!! They've already got handled by the Giants once. They're 3 games behind w/ 7 to play & Philly fans actually believe they are the favorite to win the division<-----

There isn't a single person outside of Philly that believes that. Can you comprehend that?? You are blinded from the obvious because you are a homer obvious.
    Are are Philly fans this clueless??

where in any post in this thread do you see anyone claiming philly to be favorites to win the division?

are you freakin illiterate? and all your b.s about philly being a bad team just because they lost to the cardinals was already addressed in post 48.

your reading comprehension is a joke. i hope you get buried sunday night

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ask yourself why the spread isn't higher with all of these factors in favor of the Giants. If you correctly answer the question, you realize that the Eagles are the play.

Never bet against Vince in a must win situation. Never.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

The scripts are written and Eagles would win SU and will bury the public. Cant remember a week before thanksgiving where public gets destroyed.

zsr

The eagles may be the play tomorrow, i dont think they win outright though.
    Last edited by zsr; 11-20-11 at 01:09 AM.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

To the 2 comments

1. Vince Young is better than Eli. I just gonna go ahead and hope your kidding.
    2. Eagles 10-6 and go on to win the Superbowl. Again Im just gonna go ahead and hope your kidding as well.

As for the real game tomorrow night. I would not be surprised if the Eagles show up and play. Not to mention I would love to see what Vince Young still has. In my situation. Cowboys being a Cowboys fan, beat the Foreskins, and The Giants lose to the cardinals oh wait I mean the Eagles haha last week gettin me all flustered. Love it! time for the Boyz to roll!!!! This video is for the eagle fans.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ami...layer_embedded I cried watching this!

upscope

Just the facts Eagles are 3-6 & tied for last place in their division. I can't make that UP it's a fact.

upscope

The Eagles aren't a bad team because they lost to the Cardinals. They are a bad team because they lose to everybody. They are 3-6 you genius. Don't know too many people that consider 3-6 teams good??

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Its NFL ofcourse the eagles CAN upset, but how many peeps believe they CAN?
    I donīt I hope my g-men blasts them of earth, but once again, it CAN happen!

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    I can't tell who is a fan or who is a handicapper here.

I can tell you that Philly +5.5 is a pretty decent play. Not for a whole lot of what has been mentioned here all this who-haw-hee about the Giants like they are some kind of juggernaut and they run the fukking ball like a Pop Warner team. And can't stop the run any better. Against a team averaging almost 6 yds. a carry.

That alone should keep this one close. I thought 4 was a good number and fairly significant. The extra 1.5 mean little. I also think a little ML action is worth a look.

And I don't give a rat's shit about either team.

5.5 is a razor sharp line.

5.5 says, "You think the G-Men can win by a touch, well, bet it"
    5.5 says "you think Philly can keep the game within a touch, well, bet it"

5.5 says "Giants are about a FG better team on a neutral field, we'll spot the Eagles 3 more points for going into the Meadowlands as the visitors...."

Even though both teams give up 23 points a game, G-Men lead the NFL is sacks, Jason Paul-Pierre is a nobody to the common lunch box fan, but he has 9.5 sacks (1 a game, every game), do I need to talk about the rest of the defensive unit? Near the top in tackles, have the better overall defense.

Philly has weapons on offense, but Eli has been playing lights out since the Seahawk debacle, and he is the 5th highest ranked QB in the NFL, behind the usual suspects, Brady, Rodgers and such.

Eagles better hope that ankle of McCoys is 100 percent, even if it is, he's not getting his nut off tonight against that Giant front, in order for the Eagles to win, Young finds Jackson open in the secondary, because he won't be throwing to Maclin tonight.

Tell me something Eagle fans?
    How is your team going to beat the Giants in the swamp tonight?

Will the Eagles offense interior lineman give Young time to throw? Will they create holes for McCoy to run through?

Will the Eagle pass rush get to Eli?

Will the zebras call a couple of those phantom holding penalties on the Giants in crucial spots?

How? How will the Eagles win tonight?

First 123 Last