allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post

I just wish AP didn't get hurt. 6 rushes I can take a loss, and have no problem admitting if I'm dead wrong. But minny wins this game if AP plays the whole game. I promise.
    not gonna disagree with ya trigga IF ap didnt get hurt but he did thats the bottom line as a raider fan we didnt play well but we won no money on the game not trying to be a douch but i told you earlier in the week the raiders so far this year have found a way to win on the road good luck with your bears play

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    not gonna disagree with ya trigga IF ap didnt get hurt but he did thats the bottom line as a raider fan we didnt play well but we won no money on the game not trying to be a douch but i told you earlier in the week the raiders so far this year have found a way to win on the road good luck with your bears play

I like you guys to win the west. But I thought this was a tough spot. You snuck one out. But Hugh Jax is not gonna get you to the promise land. If palmer doesn't get in on the qb sneak, at the end of the 1st half, you get nothin. No timeouts and 8 seconds left. You got away today. But that kind of dumbness will come back to bite.

First ... 2345