MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay, I am really confused.....

LB lays 4400 on the Jets -5.5 with his local.

7 hours later, he makes another wager, Jets -4.5 at Pinny (-103). He wages 206/200 on the Pinny line.

Which begs the question---if he loved it at 5.5 to the tune of 4400, why isn't he loading up on 4.5 with Pinny?

That makes no sense. He made a wager 20x larger at the higher line. Huh?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

You are def losing this. The Broncos going to run all over Ny and manage clock

Sacamano
    Sacamano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Broncos are a joke. NO way in hell they hang here. My local has 5.5 right now and he just laughed at me when i put down 4400 to win 4000. The Jets will come out firing on all cylinders here. The broncos are just a horrible team. Jets will quickly put the pats game behind them and come in to mile high and stuff the broncos and score enough points to get the job done.

I dont see how Denver will move the ball at all here. The Jets secondary is licking there chops waiting for Tebow to throw the ball. This is gonna be a 10 point win at least.
    I agree... i do think it's going to be U40½

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Okay, I am really confused.....

LB lays 4400 on the Jets -5.5 with his local.

7 hours later, he makes another wager, Jets -4.5 at Pinny (-103). He wages 206/200 on the Pinny line.

Which begs the question---if he loved it at 5.5 to the tune of 4400, why isn't he loading up on 4.5 with Pinny?

That makes no sense. He made a wager 20x larger at the higher line. Huh?

i bet the pinny line first. i went to get more on them but it had already moved to -6. my local had 5.5. i took the big bet with him. i hope that explains it.

jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Lakerboy,

I hate to always beat a dead horse, but you're full of shit. Everything about you is a completely lie. Why do you insist on trying to fool people and make yourself look good on a forum full of strangers? You make several threads a week just to gain attention about big bets that I guarantee you aren't really making. Why don't you keep one thread tracking all your plays/record so you can be exposed to how bad you really are. You have 33,000 posts just under 3 years at the forum. GET A LIFE!

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

this thread warrants a bet on denver ML

considering LB's losing streak, this should hit

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    this thread warrants a bet on denver ML

considering LB's losing streak, this should hit
    by all means, get you some!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

As I posted in NC's Denver thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Can't play the Jets here because this is a dreadful situational spot for them. Playing on the road on a short week in a letdown spot after an emotional loss to their most hated rival that killed their chances of winning the division.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    Lakerboy,

I hate to always beat a dead horse, but you're full of shit. Everything about you is a completely lie. Why do you insist on trying to fool people and make yourself look good on a forum full of strangers? You make several threads a week just to gain attention about big bets that I guarantee you aren't really making. Why don't you keep one thread tracking all your plays/record so you can be exposed to how bad you really are. You have 33,000 posts just under 3 years at the forum. GET A LIFE!

d00d
    d00d's Avatar Become A Pro!

sunday night and then play again in Mile High Stadium with high altitude 4 days later? risking 4400?

lakerboy

Lakerboy,

Yet you are always there to follow me around. The question should be " why do you care about what i do here"?

DO you have any reason why you have made multiple threads about your systems that were supposed to hit 60 %? Practice what you preach. Next time post in bold red so you can stick out more.

Folks this clown mathes hates me cause i exposed him as a wannabe fraud a while back and now he hates every chance he gets.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Broncos are a joke. NO way in hell they hang here. My local has 5.5 right now and he just laughed at me when i put down 4400 to win 4000. The Jets will come out firing on all cylinders here. The broncos are just a horrible team. Jets will quickly put the pats game behind them and come in to mile high and stuff the broncos and score enough points to get the job done.

I dont see how Denver will move the ball at all here. The Jets secondary is licking there chops waiting for Tebow to throw the ball. This is gonna be a 10 point win at least.
    I wonder if the Jets secondary is licking their chops to essentially play as LBs???

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

paco way all over lakerboy on this one. sanchez?? short week? mile high altitude? depressed state of team? mouthy coach? too many pts. to lay. jets may eek out a 3 or 4 pt. win. can't wait for the backdoor cover by my bible thumping buddy to destroy this guy's make believe bet.

jmathes

Yet you are always there to follow me around. The question should be " why do you care about what i do here"? DO you have any reason why you have made multiple threads about your systems that were supposed to hit 60 %? Practice what you preach. Next time post in bold red so you can stick out more. Folks this clown mathes hates me cause i exposed him as a wannabe fraud a while back and now he hates every chance he gets.

I will put 300 points on it that you don't have $4,400 on the Jets tonight and if I could bet real money I would. You are an absolute joke and we are all tired of your fake ass threads with fictitious airbets. Put up a screenshot that shows your wager and I will never harass you again. If you don't we will all assume youre the true Fakerboy. The ball is in your court...

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

I will put 300 points on it that you don't have $4,400 on the Jets tonight and if I could bet real money I would. You are an absolute joke and we are all tired of your fake ass threads with fictitious airbets. Put up a screenshot that shows your wager and I will never harass you again. If you don't we will all assume youre the true Fakerboy. The ball is in your court...
    Why in the world would you care???

SethM_6
    SethM_6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    #1 pick in my parlay, LB..

Jets -6
    Raiders (-125)
    Cowboys -8.5
    49ers -9.5
    Bears -3.5

BOL
    worst parlay ive ever seen, not to be a douche but really? hope you didnt put it in yet

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

he claims to only bet with a local so no screenshots.

but someone who claims to drop $5000 on a game every week (coincidentially when his spreadsheet drops under $0) must have at least $10,000 laying around his house.

so a photo of all the benjamins spread out on the table with his name on it should be sufficient proof.

but i wouldnt hold my breath.

jmathes

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Why in the world would you care???
    because i hate liars and i am sick of the annoying threads. its plain and simple, if he shows the screenshot then i will shut up. hell ill give you 50 poits too

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    he claims to only bet with a local so no screenshots.

but someone who claims to drop $5000 on a game every week (coincidentially when his spreadsheet drops under $0) must have at least $10,000 laying around his house.

so a photo of all the benjamins spread out on the table with his name on it should be sufficient proof.

but i wouldnt hold my breath.
    LOL come on, he only 'makes' these large 'wagers' when his spreadsheet looks like garbage... His spreadsheet is more important to him than making money at this point because he has let this forum become real life for him.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

because i hate liars and i am sick of the annoying threads. its plain and simple, if he shows the screenshot then i will shut up. hell ill give you 50 poits too
    I'm not sure why he would give a shit what you think???

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not sure why he would give a shit what you think???
    If Lakerboi loses this play, his spreadsheet will be like 3000 in the red.... so then you can expect to see a 10,000 play.

jmathes

there is a reason why Lakerboy is not answering. if you made a wager throught pinnacle like you stated lets see it.

we are waiting...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by WichitaStateFan View Post
    LOL come on, he only 'makes' these large 'wagers' when his spreadsheet looks like garbage... His spreadsheet is more important to him than making money at this point because he has let this forum become real life for him.

Take a pic, Curryboy.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Bet the under 17 Bronco's total. Easy money. If that doesn't hit, not chance in hell the Jets cover -6.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Let's go boys!

Pound the fukk on the jets

this can get interesting

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7904

Gook Lakerboy, I like the bet also. Both RB's are injured and the Jets are pissed after the SNF loss to the Pats. Rex will have this team ready. I don't see the Broncos scoring an offensive TD in this game. NYJ 23-6
    [307] NY JETS -6 -110 220/200

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

they will be waiting a long time, he throws the ball 5 times a game.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

You guys know that Tebow averages 30 pass attempts a game in his starts excluding the Chiefs game....

Fox is a moron and he'll ruin any QB. Plus who's out there to catch...bunch of scrubs.

Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Bet the under 17 Bronco's total. Easy money. If that doesn't hit, not chance in hell the Jets cover -6.
    Dam I really like this bet....

ghislaine
    ghislaine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1281

what do You guys think, teasing the spread and moneyline for Jets...? I took moneyline, seemed solid... would love a little tease though... being a gurl and all

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Stay tuned,Jets just might be my LOCK play.......................
    Denver it is.....you can't pick your nose right now! Minny +13 ML....etc.....

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Paulypoker!

Stop this nonsense pauly!

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

I wonder if the Jets secondary is licking their chops to essentially play as LBs???
    Exactly...Denver ran the ball 55 times last week against KC....let that sink in, 55 times!! Under..... first half under?

Richyung201
    Richyung201's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is no way in hell lame green gets this win. Tebow will rush for 150 plus yards 21-17 Broncs

lakerboy

i love how everyone wants denver now. majority of the time i take non public dogs and i get shit but now i take the public fave and it still a bad call

First 123456 ... Last