t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Ravens -7

Baltimore should be able to put the loss to Seattle behind them and take care of business in this one. The loss to Pittsburgh took a lot out of Cincy and now they have to go down to Baltimore the following week. Bengals were a nice story during the first half but they aren't really that good.

Ravens 24-10 in this one. Probably going to take them for a 3-5x play.

t-wizzle

Also, the Over/Under is dropping which indicates that we're probably looking at a blowout and Cincy won't be able to score.

somachino1
    somachino1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dislike your logic here. Almost every gamr for cinci was winable. Including the steeler loss and that was without aj green for most of the game.

I also think bal bounces back but you cannot trust flacco and that offense, at all, with a historically horrible OC.

Simply put. The bengals havr been consistently competitive while bal has been consistently inconsistent.

shift_knob
    shift_knob's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the above poster. Baltimore has burned me twice this season, at Seattle and Jacksonville. When they want to come to play, their offense is good but when they show don't show up, man its a long sad game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by shift_knob View Post
    I agree with the above poster. Baltimore has burned me twice this season, at Seattle and Jacksonville. When they want to come to play, their offense is good but when they show don't show up, man its a long sad game.

I agree. Baltimore has talent but they are they are really inconsistent. Wouldnt be surprised if Bengals win straight up.
    I like Baltimore at home on thanksgiving vs 49ers if the spread is 3 points or less.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

No chance cincy shows up here without having given it all vs pittsburgh. Love b-more in this spot and always like to fade bmore after big wins, but this is obv after an upset to a crap team so the play is good. 3x-5x might be a bit harsh but I like it more than hate it. def worth at least 1 unit here

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Do you trust the Ravens to bounce back and follow the pattern over CIN's consistency (with the loss of CB Leon Hall)? I'm still up in the air as I'm troubled by BAL coach Harbaugh's insistence that the passing-heavy SEA game was a good plan and they'll stick with it going forward. Everybody and their dog has to be thinking they need to get back to balanced run/pass (hello Leach...) but their stated remarks indicate otherwise. Still thinking it over...

t-wizzle

I just think this is a bad spot for the Bengals. They've got a young team with a rookie quarterback who was probably feeling pretty good. The tough loss to Pittsburgh brought them back down to earth a bit but I think this is the one that really brings Cincy back to where they truly belong.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bengals own the ravens. 3-1 last 4 8-4 last 12 straight up. + 7 is a lock money line is a winner.

Bengals28

Your reasoning is retarded. Bengals are pissed they had so many chances to win and didn't.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

take the bengals +13 in a teaser with the cowboys -1.5.........its too easy

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    Your reasoning is retarded. Bengals are pissed they had so many chances to win and didn't.
    Bengals had a 0% chance to beat the steelers. They were losing the ENTIRE game. Not once were they in position to win. Don't make shit up

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Baltimore should be able to put the loss to Seattle behind them and take care of business in this one. The loss to Pittsburgh took a lot out of Cincy and now they have to go down to Baltimore the following week. Bengals were a nice story during the first half but they aren't really that good.

Ravens 24-10 in this one. Probably going to take them for a 3-5x play.

Or you could look at the loss @ Pitt as creating a must win now for the Bengals. They know they have to get a win to keep the division close and this game could have definite wild card implications for them. Lynch was able to run the ball well against the Ravens D last week and Benson might be able to do the same, if the Ravens abandon the run game they have a serious shot of losing this game cause Flacco is playing poorly and just doesnt seem to have the timing down right with his recievers. The Bengals kept it close in Pittsburgh and the Ravens are so horribly inconsistent I could see the Bengals getting a win here and def think they can cover.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by EastSideLV View Post

Or you could look at the loss @ Pitt as creating a must win now for the Bengals. They know they have to get a win to keep the division close and this game could have definite wild card implications for them. Lynch was able to run the ball well against the Ravens D last week and Benson might be able to do the same, if the Ravens abandon the run game they have a serious shot of losing this game cause Flacco is playing poorly and just doesnt seem to have the timing down right with his recievers. The Bengals kept it close in Pittsburgh and the Ravens are so horribly inconsistent I could see the Bengals getting a win here and def think they can cover.
    What has this Bengals team ever shown you to make you think they would win or step up and play really well in a must win game? You fade young teams in those situations.

EastSideLV

What has this Bengals team ever shown you to make you think they would win or step up and play really well in a must win game? You fade young teams in those situations.
    These games are usually close, since 2006: 6, 6, 7, 14, 7, 31, 3, 10, 5, 6.

Aside from that the Bengals D has played well all year long and their only loss by 7 this year was last week against the Steelers. They only lost by 5 to SF whose defense is just as good as the Ravens. They can put enough points up on the board to win games and are careful with the football.

and its more about what the Ravens have shown this season than the Bengals. The Ravens have been horribly erratic and definitly haven't shown that they are worthy of being favored by a TD against a team with a defense like the Bengals. They have struggled against teams that are good at stopping the run cause Flacco just isnt playing that well this season. The only thing I would be worried about is the loss of Leon Hall, that may help out the Ravens alittle but I still like the points.

Bengals28

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bengals had a 0% chance to beat the steelers. They were losing the ENTIRE game. Not once were they in position to win. Don't make shit up
    Just like the ravens are undefeated against rookie qbs lol moron.

fsfalcons
    fsfalcons's Avatar Become A Pro!

No AJ Green, No Leon Hall, no chance for the Bungals

EastSideLV

Quote Originally Posted by fsfalcons View Post
    No AJ Green, No Leon Hall, no chance for the Bungals
    I hope thats what the Ravens think, they have a habit of playing to the level of their competition and relaxing during games. Simpson, Gresham can get it done with the help of the Bengals D, even easier if Benson can get going.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

hey eastsidelv thats a sexy avatar ill reach under and take the snap

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Ravens roll, Ray Rice gets rocking!

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by somachino1 View Post
    Dislike your logic here. Almost every gamr for cinci was winable. Including the steeler loss and that was without aj green for most of the game.

I also think bal bounces back but you cannot trust flacco and that offense, at all, with a historically horrible OC.

Simply put. The bengals havr been consistently competitive while bal has been consistently inconsistent.
    Well said. Bengals have a 7-2 ATS record this year. They've come to play every single game this year. Their biggest loss was by 7 and that happened just last week. The Ravens are no lock here. I definitely wouldn't be laying 7 points to that terrible run offense. Shit, if the Seahawks can win, so can the Bengals.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who said we're laying 7 D3? -6.5!

Weeton
    Weeton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Ravens are steadily on the decline. They're going to implode by season's end. Cinci/Pitts take the division, the other takes the wild card. All of the Bengals losses have been by a close margin, and Pitts' offense is considerably better than Baltimore's. Bengals are #2 in rush defense, so this will most likely end up another passing game. I'm thinking Bengals +6.5 is the smart play here, even if they lose.

reedy
    reedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2417

Cincy after GB play the most consistent football in the NFL. Balty on the other hand are one of the most inconsistant. This is a no play for me me.

Kooser55
    Kooser55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Weeton View Post
    Ravens are steadily on the decline. They're going to implode by season's end. Cinci/Pitts take the division, the other takes the wild card. All of the Bengals losses have been by a close margin, and Pitts' offense is considerably better than Baltimore's. Bengals are #2 in rush defense, so this will most likely end up another passing game. I'm thinking Bengals +6.5 is the smart play here, even if they lose.
    Smart play even if you lose the bet???????

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

The loss to Pittsburgh took a lot out of Cincy
    That's a huge assumption that nobody should be accounting in there capping of this game, unless they saw Lewis and the team crying in the locker room after the game and saying they quit

t-wizzle

Why won't the books just move the line to 6.5?

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Flacco sucks like Sanchez

somachino1
    somachino1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ill probably be proven wrong and bal covers but until they go 2-3 weeks of putting up over 28 points and holding teams under 14 like they should i wont lay serious money on them.

That is all.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

man this week is hard. i cannot pull trigger except jacksonville/browns under 34 and bills +3. cannot trust ravens. good luck.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I think he meant when the game started and it was 0-0

njmike
    njmike's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Rays out I can see the Bengals doing alot of short passes

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Quote Originally Posted by Weeton;
    I'm thinking Bengals +6.5 is the smart play here, even if they lose.
    +6.5 is a terrible bet win or lose.

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will not bet Baltimore ever again this season..the offense is out of sync and the defense doesnt look all that dominant. Cinci looks good this year and i think they keep it close in this divisional game. Bengals +7!

Fade Baltimore!

t-wizzle

Momentum just shifted in this one big time.

12 Last