austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle lean on Buffalo?

Pinnacle is holding Miami -1 (-117)

Had a lean to Miami, but now this makes me wonder?

Any info?

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Bet the team you think will win.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bills will show up this week. Fish won't win 3 in a row this year.
    Bills to the bank.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

If anyone knew the lean, there would be no lean...

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bills are atrocious, they were never any good, just getting timely bounces on defense to force turnovers.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Bills are atrocious, they were never any good, just getting timely bounces on defense to force turnovers.
    Dont be fooled by Miami's 2 game win streak. They beat the Skins' who are just a sad team, and they beat KC who are missing any players worth caring about. I'd bet that those timely bounces on defense to force turnovers' appears again this week.

The Bills have a better offense (27.8 PPG) vs Miami's (17.3 PPG)
    Bills have better takeaway #'s (20 takeaways 1st in the NFL) to Miami's 4 (31st in the NFL)
    Bills rush yards per game: 135 Miami Rush yards per game: 115.6
    Bills Pass yard per game: 233.5 Miami's pass yards per game: 207.3
    Sacks allowed: Bills 9 (good for 1st in the NFL) Miami 27 (good for 29th in the NFL)
    Bills pass defense giving up 271.5 yards per game through the air (23rd in NFL)
    Miami pass defense giving up 278.5 yards per game through the air (27th in the NFL)
    Bills have allowed opposing qb's to average a qbr of 77.9 (5th in the NFL)
    Miami have allowed opposing qb's to average a qbr of 98.8 (30th in the NFL)

here's the entire breakdown according to foxsports.
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/headToH...Id=20111120015

All's I'm saying is this:

Bills lose this game and fall to 1-2 in the division, pretty much eliminating them from post season play. With Both the Jets and pats holding better divisional records, the Bills as a team are fully aware that this is in fact their first "must win" game of the season. The will win this game.

The dolphins may have endeared themselves to the public with their little 2 game spurt, and the Bills may have lost the public backing because they are deemed to be the bills of the last 11 years, but this is NOT the case. This Bills team is amped up for this game, injuries or not.
    Miami is riding high from their win streak. That ride comes to an abrupt stop this sunday.

Take the Bills at +points, and on the ML with a ton of confidence this week.

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Pinnacle doesn't like to give any number in the -1.5, -2 and -2.5 region to avoid the dog being teased up past 7 on 6 point teasers. They will juice -1, instead of going to -1.5, -2 and -2.5.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Bills SU easy

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

The bills were amped for there first meaningful home game in years against the jets and look how that went. I'm not playing this one because it looks like a coin flip, but the bills just aren't very good, obviously the dolphins aren't either.