Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Patriots Chiefs MNF Why?

The Tyler Palko era begins for KC! The way this scrub throws makes Tebow look like Steve Young. He might complete 2 passes for the game as well except his team won't exactly win the game. New England will apply foot to a$$ for the entire 60 minutes just like last night. We already know Belechik doesn't care if you lose 50-0. I have no problem laying 21-24 points in this one. KC has NOTHING...they've already lost by 28, 34, and 45 this year. Nobody else gave up 24 to the Colts. LSU or Alabama could hold the Colts to 14 or less.

New England 41
    KC Squaws 3

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

retards making the schedule. the only thing they could of possibly of thought here was cassell coming back to new england and that kc was good last year. last year was a fluke and so is cassell. they need to be able to change the monday night games during the season in some way, it is ridiculous.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    The Tyler Palko era begins for KC! The way this scrub throws makes Tebow look like Steve Young.
    Wow.

thebestthereis

Shane Falco is starting, KC's PR department cannot spell.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

The Monday night schedule is pre-determined before the season starts. Kansas City was actually supposed to be a good team. Then Charles & Berry & a host of others went down & they aren't shit now. If not for a rash of KC injuries this actually could have been a marque match-UP.

thebestthereis

FYI KC sucks and sucked last year, they were lucky to of made the playoffs if not for 3 other inept teams in their division. If you watched them get trounced by the Ravens at home you or anyone would know this. This is Monday night football and should be the best or one of the best matchups each week. This would have never been one of them and should never of been scheduled. The people making the decision were clouded with something else other than football.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    FYI KC sucks and sucked last year, they were lucky to of made the playoffs if not for 3 other inept teams in their division. If you watched them get trounced by the Ravens at home you or anyone would know this. This is Monday night football and should be the best or one of the best matchups each week. This would have never been one of them and should never of been scheduled. The people making the decision were clouded with something else other than football.

I disagree somewhat. This team seemed to be on the upswing coming into the year but Jamal Charles was their whole team and Eric Berry was probably their best defensive player too. The big question is...how did this gang of scrubs win 4 in a row? Tells you how bad atleast half of the league is. This beatdown is 28 points minimum by New England

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    I love how people act as if their opinion is fact.

Four months before the season started when the Monday night schedule was released this game actually had the makings of being one of the best match-UPs of the week. Unfortunately, the league isn't as smart as you & doesn't have a crystal ball that can look 8 months into the future & see that KC would lose their top 4 players to injury??

KC was a fukkin playoff team dude & playoff teams get rewarded w/ Monday night games the following season. For somebody as smart as you I'm surprised you don't understand this concept?? It doesn't matter what your opinion of the team is. They earned the right to be scheduled for a Mon. night game.
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave upscope 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

least will be in bed by halftime

KPower21
    KPower21's Avatar Become A Pro!

such a bad game

Mr Handicapable

New England -14.5 in some places. I like -16 (+110) at 5Dimes. I'd like anyone to tell me how the Chiefs stay within 16? Dexter McCluster is fast....maybe runs a kick back and they get to 17 but thats unlikely. KC will fall behind and their pass protection is $hit...thats why Cassel got knocked out to begin with. Anything under 21 is like stealing....KC is Indy level bad at this point!

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

looks like everyone is gonna be on the Pats? I'll probly tease the Chiefs on Monday when the line is even more in their favor

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    looks like everyone is gonna be on the Pats? I'll probly tease the Chiefs on Monday when the line is even more in their favor

I lived in KC and have several friends there so I watch every Chiefs game pretty much. Trust me they are as bad as Indy right now with a crap QB making his first start behind a bad offensive line. Same thing as last night....Belechik doesn't let off the gas either!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: clownpunch

SethM_6
    SethM_6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

yeah pinnacle is at -14.5, i was told by a friend to buy it down to 13.5 and itll be golden but i really think it will be a huge blowout, ill probly take the 14.5 save the juice.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    This reminds me of a Monday Night game not so long ago....last night. Go for it, but ask the Vikings backers how it turned out.

It is either Pats or no bet.

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

Week 13: Dec. 5, 8:30 PM, San Diego Chargers at Jacksonville Jaguars

Week 14: Dec. 12, 8:30 PM, St. Louis Rams at Seattle Seahawks

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

ochos lookin good

georgekobe8
    georgekobe8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 677

Do you guys think the spread will go up towards the end of the week or go down?

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

This week doesn't have a lot of marquee matchups. And we don't get to see Cassel against the Pats. Boo

Mr Handicapable

Still -16 +110 at 5dimes.....I'd much rather give 16 @+110 then give 14.5 @-110. This is another 38-10 kind of laugher like last MNF.

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

How dare you "squares" actually care about making money and not follow the rules of a "Sharp".

No mention of how "this is the NFL" and "No way i'm laying 14 points I don't care what their records are".

Take the points guys. Working great this year with scrub teams on the road against the better teams let me tell ya.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

espn gets the best games jacksonville ravens (even though turned out good) bucs colts rams giants..........