loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Jets -4.5

Same scenario as the Lions going to Denver, Tebow coming off a pathetic looking win and finally he goes against a good team and will get clobbered. I'd take this like at -9 to be honest, if there's anyone on the Tebow's please check in and give me some reasoning...

I am also on the under, Denver runs 90% of the time and Tebow couldn't make good throws if he had the chance to. Under 41 is the play here.

SethM_6
    SethM_6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

dunno bout the under just yet, but i definately think jets will win by more than 4. i think im going to bet two units at -4, tebow is garbage..

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

I'm on the Jets as well at -4 already. I wonder if this line will hot -6 by game time? It's already -5.5 at some books.

KPower21
    KPower21's Avatar Become A Pro!

got it too

loopydude11
    meh

Bills vs Jets went under 41, i think their D can hold Denver to 10 points with ease..

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I'm with you, but playing devil's advocate, I'd say...

Scheme wise Rex probably knew how to defend against this offense when he was in middle school, but getting grown, millionaire, NFL playmaker defenders to suddenly switch gears to disciplined/conservative in 3 days is a whole different deal.

Also, always the possibility that Sanchez could turn the ball over and create short field opportunities for the Broncos.

GBrooks77
    GBrooks77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

loopydude11
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    I'm with you, but playing devil's advocate, I'd say...

Scheme wise Rex probably knew how to defend against this offense when he was in middle school, but getting grown, millionaire, NFL playmaker defenders to suddenly switch gears to disciplined/conservative in 3 days is a whole different deal.

Also, always the possibility that Sanchez could turn the ball over and create short field opportunities for the Broncos.
    i definitely think if this loses it's because sanchez is a fuckhead

Sacamano
    Sacamano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    Same scenario as the Lions going to Denver, Tebow coming off a pathetic looking win and finally he goes against a good team and will get clobbered. I'd take this like at -9 to be honest, if there's anyone on the Tebow's please check in and give me some reasoning...

I am also on the under, Denver runs 90% of the time and Tebow couldn't make good throws if he had the chance to. Under 41 is the play here.

No faith in Tebow against the Jets, Rex knows how to defend against college-like offense and U 41 for me as well.
    Last edited by Sacamano; 11-15-11 at 04:14 PM.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Jets have decided adv in the passing game & with Moreno being hurt they should have an advantage in the run game as well.

Jets -4.5 for me

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I want to take the jets but my gut is saying broncos. So ill take Denver and the points.

loopydude11
    meh

it's at -6 now nearly everywhere, if you liked broncos at 4.5 you have to take that! i think it could push another half point or full point by kickoff