BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Lost money on the jets but appreciate the apology

Hearing Rex Ryan say he was sorry for the way the Jets performed actually made me a feel a little better.

I appreciated hearing that.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

why?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Lesson I learned: no matter how gawd-awful the Patriots play, they will still beat the Jets.

That game was painful to watch. Just pitiful. I can't believe it was between two of the better teams in the league.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rex Ryan can nibble on my fukkin scrotum sac

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

rex and his team still collected their paycheck - he's not too sorry.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Yeah I foolishly took the Jets figuring that the Patriots had so many injuries and trouble in the secondary it was gold. A little voice kept saying it was unwise to go against Bill in a marquee matchup. I do like Rex and his energy, as the coach he has to shoulder the loss but I would put most of the blame on Sanchez last night. Pretty similar in my opinion to the BAL/SEA game. You can prepare all you want, have most of the team doing their stuff but if the linchpin to your offense plays like that you're done-no two ways about it. As Velasquez would say, "sometimes you get knocked out..." Cheers

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I hear ya. Last year I had 4k riding on the Miami Heat when they lost to the Lakers.

After the game Lebron James was interviewed and said something like " It's not a big deal.. we could lose every game we have left on our schedule and we would still make the playoffs."

Talk about throwing salt on an open wound. B/c of Lebron saying that and also his comment about you can say whatever you want about me but at the end of the day you guys are going to back to your "normal lives" and have the "same problems"

what a dick. I will never bet on the Heat again

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF were they doing with 7, even 8 DB's in the game a lot of the time? Then they could put no pressure on Brady. Did not sack him one time, while NE sacked Sanchez 5 times.
    Keep your standard package with big guys and LB's and blitz the crap out of Brady or he will stand there and pick you apart.
    WTF strategy was that???