romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

EL Stugoto and HOMO

Its not like i care...but its funny how these two were "hot" on sbr and now they disappeared from SBR because of cold streaks or scandals...but what makes it funny is how lots of people were so stuck on their picks all the time,,, however they would never post picks or make a thread of their own...so i was wondering what they do now since these two have left SBR...it goes to show...do your own homework and get some winners!!

romoney
    College Hoop Time

EL Stugoto and HOMO

Its not like i care...but its funny how these two were "hot" on sbr and now they disappeared from SBR because of cold streaks or scandals...but what makes it funny is how lots of people were so stuck on their picks all the time,,, however they would never post picks or make a thread of their own...so i was wondering what they do now since these two have left SBR...it goes to show...do your own homework and get some winners!!

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Streaks have a name for a reason...we all have good ones and we all have bad ones. You just try to make more money on the good ones than you lose on the bad

romoney
    College Hoop Time

hell we've all been there....im not the greatest capper in the world by far..but i loved how ppl would wait and wait for them to post picks...it was unreal...just funny how they are gone now..and wonder what ppl who tail blindly do now...

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stu is the man. This thread sucks. Get a life.

romoney
    College Hoop Time

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetBuysDanK View Post
    Stu is the man. This thread sucks. Get a life.
    oh lawd...here we go..never said stu was bad...just saying he is gone and where are the threads from followers who hung on his every word...i admit to tailing or on same side of him...just wondering how good cappers get run outta here and what happens to followers..

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Is El Stugoto that guy Letsgoout or something like that??? Some guy had a similar name last year. Posted a few winners, went tout, people inexplicably paid him, then lost his ass. He went 0-15 one day in college hoops and everyone that paid for his picks flipped shit.

I only ask this because if you re-arrange the letters, it spells Lets Go Tout. Maybe somebody else on here remembers what happened last year.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

ask William Walters...

romoney
    College Hoop Time

I remember...he was solid...but we all gotta be our own when it come to these games...all im saying...touts are garbage...we can sniff em out..

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
    I remember...he was solid...but we all gotta be our own when it come to these games...all im saying...touts are garbage...we can sniff em out..
    I just remember trying to figure out how much a 15 game parlay paid out on a $1 bet. That would have been awesome if someone faded every pick for a buck.

romoney
    College Hoop Time

yep...that woulda been cool....and what happened to Homo...he caught some critics and rolled out...

BigDofBA

yep...that woulda been cool....and what happened to Homo...he caught some critics and rolled out...
    Not sure.

It's always funny when people start posting before the games start asking, "Where is Homo" "Homo do you have a play tonight?" LOL.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Its not like i care...but its funny how these two were "hot" on sbr and now they disappeared from SBR because of cold streaks or scandals...but what makes it funny is how lots of people were so stuck on their picks all the time,,, however they would never post picks or make a thread of their own...so i was wondering what they do now since these two have left SBR...it goes to show...do your own HOMEWORK and get some winners!!

Ironically LetsGoOut aka ElStugoto also had a screen name "homework" that was banned from the rx.

romoney
    College Hoop Time

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Not sure.

It's always funny when people start posting before the games start asking, "Where is Homo" "Homo do you have a play tonight?" LOL.
    it would irritate me...when they would do that...cmon ppl...do some research....

BigDofBA

it would irritate me...when they would do that...cmon ppl...do some research....
    One day the same guy made a thread in the NHL, NCAA, and MLB forums all asking where Homo was and if he had a play. I was like, really? Three different posts about the same thing in three different sub-forums. LOL.

The thing about Homo, he loved getting praise but he couldn't handle criticism. If you're going to crave positive attention when you win, you have to be ready for criticism when you lose.

romoney
    College Hoop Time

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    One day the same guy made a thread in the NHL, NCAA, and MLB forums all asking where Homo was and if he had a play. I was like, really? Three different posts about the same thing in three different sub-forums. LOL.

The thing about Homo, he loved getting praise but he couldn't handle criticism. If you're going to crave positive attention when you win, you have to be ready for criticism when you lose.
    Exactly my brother....its just picks and posts...if ppl are serious bettors..then do the research and play!!!

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never heard of either one of them.

What "scandal" went down?

Let me guess---they're both scumbag touts?

romoney
    College Hoop Time

prob..thats what it all boils down to...

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Say what you want but El Stugato posted alot of winners...Last week he went 0-4 and then someone called him out as Letsgoout and he disappeared. Not sure if it was the 0-4 or something else but he hasnt posted on here since Thursday.