K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Sanchez is scramble & is unable to make plays...He makes PAT 's D look like #1 D in the NFL.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by K2daL View Post
    Sanchez is scramble & unable to make plays...He makes PAT 's D looks like #1 D in the NFL.
    Pats rushing 3 and the Jets still can't block. The Pats defense hasn't been that good, it's been lack of offense on the Jets part. Sanchez is a pitiful quarterback with a pitiful offensive line.
    Wow. 0-5 today. Nice day for me!

arsenalxiv
    arsenalxiv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WichitaStateFan View Post
    Patience is always good when watching a game you bet on. That being said, if you're betting on a trash QB like Sanchez, you definitely need to be patient and trust the defense to win the bet for you.

arsenalxiv
    arsenalxiv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    goddamn it, they're gonna reverse that most likely the jets defensive linemen should have had the fukking sack there. How do you miss a sack on an immovable statue like Brady??? Dude has the athleticism of a kid in the special olympics

you fade brady and put your faith and money on sanchez on a toss up game? really? sanchez? CMON!

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I faded the pats defense but overlooked a very critical detail, Sanchez.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    They limit him ... Like ravens limit flacco at times like how smith limits Ryan in atl..., im just going to start fading these teams vs teams that trust their quarterbacks... Teams that will use their whole playbook.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    They limit him ... Like ravens limit flacco at times like how smith limits Ryan in atl..., im just going to start fading these teams vs teams that trust their quarterbacks... Teams that will use their whole playbook. Colin cowherd talked about this today with dilfer

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice win brahma

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    wohoooooo

fuk the jets
    lol you loser, in another thread you are "JETS A LOCK" lol fatass, keep playing MS flight sim in your mommy's basement

Cobra07751
    Cobra07751's Avatar Become A Pro!

The PATS made the plays the JETS didn't. Santonio Holmes trips and doesn't go in for the score on the first drive; Gronk catches the TD Pass; Folk misses a chip shot; PATS get a 50 yard FG. Kyle Wilson drops a pick six; PATS do not drop the deflection pick; Brady covers up the fumble on his own 5 yard line; JETS can't recover fumble on muffed punt.

I can go on and on. You can't handicap turnovers, and when you give a team 3 you are done.

First ... 4567