LuckyCharms99
    LuckyCharms99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opinions Welcomed Please

I'm a fairly new gambler right now my bankroll is at $260 from my original $100. This week the NFL looks pretty difficult to me. I know more experienced players say parlays are for suckers but i'm thinking of just playing one $20 3-4 game parlay, i don't see games worth wagering more than $50 on, and i don't feel that great about anything. Do you think it's more acceptable to parlay in these situations? Just wondering....

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I dont consider myself an expert by any means, but $20 on a parlay just to entertain yourself on a sunday afternoon wouldn't be stupid to me at all. AS LONG as that's all you intend on doing... don't get sucked into chasing or hedging like crazy... think of it as spending $20 for entertainment... good luck

LuckyCharms99

I'm thinking

BAL-6.5/PIT-4.0 /HOU-3.5

+611

Small wager, $20 or $30 bucks and i keep my profits for next week or NCAA basketball.

LuckyCharms99

Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush7 View Post
    I dont consider myself an expert by any means, but $20 on a parlay just to entertain yourself on a sunday afternoon wouldn't be stupid to me at all. AS LONG as that's all you intend on doing... don't get sucked into chasing or hedging like crazy... think of it as spending $20 for entertainment... good luck

Well i want to make money and be entertained..lol. I like to make at least $50 on one game, if its less than $50 then its not worth betting for me. I used to bet my whole bankroll at a time ($300-$500) but i took a bad loss so now i'm taking it easy and betting smaller and more cautiously. Today's games all look like traps to me. I started off 2-0 since i redeposited money to my bookie

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCharms99 View Post
    I'm thinking BAL-6.5/PIT-4.0 /HOU-3.5 +611 Small wager, $20 or $30 bucks and i keep my profits for next week or NCAA basketball.
    LOVE IT! I can see you cashing it! GOOD LUCK! =)

LuckyCharms99

Bet placed.

$40 to win $244

BAL-6.5
    PIT-4.0
    HOU-4.0 (bastards moved the spread from 3.5 while i was placing the bet)