Hope4awinner
    Hope4awinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just discovered this Site lets start documenting

Well here our my picks lets see what happens

Play 1: Buffalo at Dallas (-5.5): My first play to put down and document is the Dallas Cowboys favored by -5.5. I live in texas so I get the opportunity to watch most of Dallas games. Although I am a huge Miami Dolphin fan so I also keep up with the Buffalo Bills. To me buffalo is coming back to earth, Fitzpatrick is playing Qb like he suppose to which is barely above average after his hot start. The Dallas Cowboys are a good football team that played flat last week at Seattle and is a team that besides the Philly game could easily be 7-1. Buffalo will have the opportunity to run the ball on Dallas with fred jackson, although Sean Lee in the middle should play in this game which should help. Also gotta love all the action is on Buffalo, both on moneyline and ATS. Dallas -5.5

Play 2: Pittsburgh (-4): I really like Pittsburgh to cover against Cincy. The reason being is I dont feel Cincinatti has really been challanged this year and they have won games against inferior opponents. This is there first test of the season, and I do feel that cincy will keep in close in the beginning I just dont know if Andy Dalton will be able to handle the pittsburgh D. The one opponent that people question that cam into cincinatti and beat them was the 49ers, I believe Pittsburgh doesnt come out to flat after the loss to Baltimore should be able to win the game by a TD plus. Pittsburgh -4

Play 3: Indy (+3): I dont konw if Indy can win but both these teams have anemic offenses and Jacksonville has a better D, but I think to favor Jacksonville on the road is to much Gabbert is bad and I feel this is a good spot for Indy to get there first win of the season.

Play 4: Chicago (-2.5): This is a good football team and Detroit to me is getting a little to much respect not because there no good, but because chicago is a better football team. If chicago keeps cutler clean and runs forte like they should I see chicago winning by 10. Chicago -2.5

Play 5: 49ers (-3.5): Time for San Fran to put there doubters to rest. This is a good spot for them to show up and beat a team traveling to the west. 49ers -3.5

Play 6: New York Jets -2 and Play 7: Green Bay +13

Hope4awinner
    Hope4awinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

PLay 6: A little late but im going to add Seattle +7 it just started and put bet in so little late