Giants +3.5 @ 49ers: Giants have covered on the road in 30 of 43 games over the past 5+ years. Eli knows how to get it done and that pass rush is far too much for Smith to handle

Falcons pk vs Saints: Falcons started the season drafting Julio Jones and thinking that made them to Packers all of a sudden. They realized that Matt Ryan isn't Aaron Rodgers and now they are back on track pounding Turner and taking advantage of their speed on the PA. Matt Ryan is also 21-3 in he Georgia Dome career during the regular season. Saints aren't a good road team this year imho.

Bills +5.5 @ Cowboys: Just don't trust the Cowboys. Bills aren't that bad.

Jets -2 vs Patriots: Since Rex Ryan has become coach of the Jets, the home team in Pats/Jets game has won and covered every time. Patriots have no talent on their roster, Jets are starting to snowball into a superbowl contender. Won't be surprised if they finally let Sanchez off the leash so he can abuse the awful secondary.

Bonus futures:
Jets +275 to win the AFC East. Patriots have the easiest schedule remaining, Jets have the 22nd hardest. But again, I don't like the Patriots at all.

Falcons +160 to win NFC south. Falcons have the 19th hardest schedule remaining, 5 games at home/3 on road. Saints have the 9th hardest schedule, 4 games at home/3 on road.

If I'm gonna pick Jets and Falcons to win Sunday, beating the teams they are tied with for the division lead, then I'm taking them to win the division.