KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

3 gm parlay looks good

jax -3 colts cant stop run and jags got an underated d will keep painter in check.................

houston -3 they look like the team to beat in the afc all around great team and josh freeman is not the same qb as last year........

sf moneyline this one could be the fuk up but amad bradshaw is a no go again sf got the number 1 run d and the giants cant stop the run.......

I might substitue the niners gm with the steelers let me no your thoughts
    Last edited by KingJD31; 11-11-11 at 05:16 PM.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

like it but jax game is going to be the ugliest event you've ever witnessed in your life. ur basically betting on high school intramural football

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

I dont like this at all. SF could very well lose to NYG and I dont trust Jax againt anyone. I think they've covered the spread once this season

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by TehSharp View Post
    I dont like this at all. SF could very well lose to NYG and I dont trust Jax againt anyone. I think they've covered the spread once this season
    jax atleast covered it twice against baltimore and ****** up tennessee but i feel you houston is a deff i still like jax alot

CWebb04
    CWebb04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Jax covered spread against Pitt too off the top of my head. still a bad team with a rookie qb as a road dog is usually a risky proposition. Indy has too many playmakers to not get a win this season and this is as winnable of a game as they have had all year.

Houston has typically struggled on the road and while they did handle Tenn(and the Phins who are terrible at home) earlier, TB is a team that plays generally close when they are home. Plus, Houston hasn't faced that kind of close game pressure much this season. Josh Freeman is a closer in tight games and i think Houston has played better then they are of late, partially due to a low-level of competition. Plus TB has their backs against the wall. While their rush defense has been under performing and Mccoy is again out for the season, i think their physical line will finally step up and slow down the extremely potent Hou run game. Lastly, the public is all over Houston.

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by CWebb04 View Post
    Jax covered spread against Pitt too off the top of my head. still a bad team with a rookie qb as a road dog is usually a risky proposition. Indy has too many playmakers to not get a win this season and this is as winnable of a game as they have had all year.

Houston has typically struggled on the road and while they did handle Tenn(and the Phins who are terrible at home) earlier, TB is a team that plays generally close when they are home. Plus, Houston hasn't faced that kind of close game pressure much this season. Josh Freeman is a closer in tight games and i think Houston has played better then they are of late, partially due to a low-level of competition. Plus TB has their backs against the wall. While their rush defense has been under performing and Mccoy is again out for the season, i think their physical line will finally step up and slow down the extremely potent Hou run game. Lastly, the public is all over Houston.

yeah your right i forgot about pitt..........i bet the spread in the houston gm goes up again to

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Giants -Niners under 43.5 would have been the better bet.

CarloTwoGuns
    CarloTwoGuns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I think they colts dont have a shot in hell .. JAX is def a good play ...

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Giants -Niners under 43.5 would have been the better bet.
    good call i didnt even see the o/u no doubt on tht

Ibanezalk3
    Ibanezalk3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jax -3, and Hou -3 are my two big plays this week.. I think they're locks so I'm with you KingJD

InIt2Win
    InIt2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

I'm going with the under on the Jacksonville game.