3 team teaser

TampaBay+10
    Denver+10
    Saints+7

Which one will give me trouble?

HotRush
    HotRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

I would switch out the denver and Tampa and go with Pittsburgh and Jacksonville if it were me..You never know with the saints but i think its ok

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Finally a decent teaser. I have been reading this board for 30 minutes and have been shocked at how bad some of these bets are. This bet is actually pretty solid. Personally I would be scared to death betting on a team quarterbacked by Tim Tebow, but Denver +10 could be worse. I am assuming ties decrease the legs with your book? Some books call ties a loss, this would be a bad bet if that were the case.

Personally I would substitute Denver with Indianapolis, but that's just me.

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

If one were to PUSH the bet would decrease to a 2 team teaser. I already locked in this teaser so whats done is done just wanted some opinions. I figure all 3 could possibly win SU in a close game if not the points should cover with a possible PUSH. They all scare me with money on the line but I figure all 3 teams are in no position for a let down game.

As far as Indianapolis I wouldnt trust them playing against the solid defense of Jacksonville but they may be alright +10