Degen
    Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!

BETTING 90% of BANKROLL ON ZONA ML

Or about $20,000 +/-

Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald rollllll over the Steelers. Big Ben won't know what hit em. I think this is the easiest play of the year.

GL Everyone.

wild willy
    wild willy's Avatar Become A Pro!

How much and where can I get those drugs?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90072

Degen, Good Luck

Steelers win by a field goal in OT

wild willy

Fg now your on drugs? this pitts d we'll cause arizona fits and to boot you got a decent pitt off against an avg arizona d

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90072

Quote Originally Posted by wild willy View Post
    Fg now your on drugs? this pitts d we'll cause arizona fits and to boot you got a decent pitt off against an avg arizona d

Ok watch and see my friend this game is going to overtime it is in the cards.

wild willy

I have a ? did you recently get a large sum of money given to you? or are you a ****in moron? Who in the hell risk's 90% of there payroll on any game. well kook on the bright side at least you may get a thankyou card from your book.

pinnacle212
    pinnacle212's Avatar Become A Pro!

dooooont do it. Any team can win but unless I was playing in the game myself. I wouldnt for me for your sbr buddies. Put 5 percent on ml and 5 percent on the 7

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

This thread is so wrong on a couple of levels. First, no play is EVER worth more than 20% of bankroll, and even that figure is very high. Secondly, I you ARE going to unload, the Arizona ML has absolutely no value here as I give them less tham a 25% chance of winning outright. I would need close to +400 to be even remotely interested.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

post a screen shot of the bet.....

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

The Super Bowl always brings out the kooks.

Don't bet more than 1% on any single play unless you're willing to kiss your money goodbye.

If I really love a play, I find ways to "diversify" between pointspread, ML, teasing, props, etc with each play being <=1% of BR, not totalling more than 5% of BR.

Slate
    Slate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wild willy View Post
    I have a ? did you recently get a large sum of money given to you? or are you a ****in moron? Who in the hell risk's 90% of there payroll on any game. well kook on the bright side at least you may get a thankyou card from your book.
    Pitt has no offense like Arizona, great defense. Eagles had a great defense too and they got whipped, Oh yeah and Carolina had a good defense too and what happened to them. Dont know if Arizona will win but it should be close

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Slate View Post
    Pitt has no offense like Arizona, great defense. Eagles had a great defense too and they got whipped, Oh yeah and Carolina had a good defense too and what happened to them. Dont know if Arizona will win but it should be close
    Arizona has the worst defense of any team to ever make the Super Bowl, so no way they win straight up. And Pittsburgh has the best defense they have faced all year.

Never forget: DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Arizona has the worst defense of any team to ever make the Super Bowl, so no way they win straight up. And Pittsburgh has the best defense they have faced all year.

Never forget: DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS.

People get so caught up in the pretty offense but forgets that defense will prevail

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    People get so caught up in the pretty offense but forgets that defense will prevail
    You are a wise man.

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unless you know the game is fixed or you can see the future then this is insane.

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well with so many people calling you a cowboy ya better hitch up yer hoss and ride out! (in other words don't do it!)

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by roasthawg View Post
    Unless you know the game is fixed or you can see the future then this is insane.
    If the game is fixed, it's fixed for a Pitts cover. Too much poseur money coming in on AZ, they are afraid to move it off the 7.

unit1884
    unit1884's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the Cards winning about 30% of the time.

AMcBoarder
    AMcBoarder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I don't buy it. I need to see either a screenshot or scanned sports book ticket or else I call B.S.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

i got 50,000 dollars on steelers, steel curtain gonna sack warner and he will be throwing 3 int in this game. what an easy pick, easy money.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Et tu, LT.

Super Bowl fever:

the Arizona ML has absolutely no value here as I give them less than a 25% chance of winning outright.
    Arizona has the worst defense of any team to ever make the Super Bowl, so no way they win straight up.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

There are plenty of scenarios that could see Arizona win this game SU. To use the regular season as a measuring stick for these Cards is a big mistake. Look only at the games that they took very serious, like DAL and BUF at home. Why? Because the weakness of this team is that when the air goes out of the balloon performance goes from 100 to 0 in under 6 seconds. That even happens within games, when they play with a big lead. But when the air is in the balloon, they're second to nobody.

(Both teams are playing far better than they did last year, when these teams met and, even with Leinart under center for most of the game, Arizona beat Whisenhunt's old team. )
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 01-26-09 at 11:21 AM.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Arizona has the worst defense of any team to ever make the Super Bowl

My numbers disagree.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Et tu, LT.

Super Bowl fever:

Well, "no way" may have been a bit harsh.

But I stand by less than a 25% chance.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

On another note, this 'worst defense ever' destroyed the seasons of both Dallas and Buffalo, when both where flying high, by knocking out their starting QB's for weeks. Obviously, Steelers defense is in another category, but... the Arizona coaching staff is among the best in the NFL and knows this organization inside out. If the Steelers O-line has any tender spots, Whisenhunt will have Veggieburger counting stars early.

I'm supremely confident in the Cardinals ability at home. On the road is another story. I'm hearing that the terrible towels will be owning the stadium. My impression before this game is similar to before the Cards game at Carolina. No way. Yet they made the Panthers look like beginners. I have some middles lined up that I should close by Sunday morning. Other than that I'm only betting this game live, plus some props. Big game, but not the spot for big money.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Looking ahead. Edge wants to change teams and LT may become available. Go get him Cards!

Degen
    Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not even nervous yet...

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

DEFENSE wins championships that said I still leaning toward Arizona

Arizona reminds me of Indy a few years back...all season long Indy had the worst defense and then in the playoffs and superbowl their defense stepped it up and they won

I'm thinking this will be a good superbowl and high scoring with Arizona winning the score should be 30 something to 20 something just IMHO

i will be placing my bet soon but for now this is what it is

90 percent is alot on any team just flat out stupid and bad money management but best of luck to you b/c we are on hte same team and I agree if you going to post a thread then have a pic of your bet

i know it's easy to do photoshop but still its been a few days where's the pic of the bet

best of luck on your 20k bet... it's probably just 2k but anyway best of luck