KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

jets lock

were clicking on all cylinders were such a better team since mangold came back couple weeks ago.....there will be no pass rush from the pats the jets will get to brady.....sanchez can and will pass on the terrible pass d.........will keep em off balance witth the run.........will be able to make them one dimensional by stopping green-ellis and even brady needs a running gm............if devito or kenrick ellis are ready to go in this game for the jets lock that shit the fuk up

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you have to do it to us??!! Really? And in the biggest game of our season. Come on, what are you 15? How long have you been a Jets fan if you dont mind me asking?

KingJD31

22 years guess not long enough ive seen my share of heartbreak but your older i no what youve been through cause my dad.........but this is a new era jet fans gotta realize this is a new era were in uncharted territory for us enjoy stop worrying

KingJD31

sash its your call should i delete the thread?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    sash its your call should i delete the thread?
    Yes delete it. Its bad luck to call a game a lock. I am a Patriots fan but I am taking the Jets in this one. The Patriots have cost me money too many times. Jets were built to beat the Patriots. Great pass defense and 2 awesome WR's.

Jets might even win the super bowl this year. Looks like there are no elite teams in the AFC

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Why couldn't the Jets do anything you described in their first meeting? How will they all of a sudden fix it?

Patriots will be playing with their leader on defense and their only elite offensive lineman this time around... how will the Jets adjust?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Why couldn't the Jets do anything you described in their first meeting? How will they all of a sudden fix it?

Patriots will be playing with their leader on defense and their only elite offensive lineman this time around... how will the Jets adjust?
    the last game was at New England. Jets are undefeated at home.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    the last game was at New England. Jets are undefeated at home.
    Their only impressive home win was against the Chargers. Jags, Dolphins, Cowboys were their other 3 opponents. I'm not taking too much stock in the "undefeated at home" aspect.

How much do you value homefield advantage? Pats won rather handily last game, and now have 2 of their most important players back...

nato3713
    nato3713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

When have the Pats ever lost 3 straight...

veeds1690
    veeds1690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Hate when fans refer to their favorite team as "we"

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by veeds1690 View Post
    Hate when fans refer to their favorite team as "we"
    shutup just cause your football team sucks ass dont gotta rip other diehard fans

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post

first the jets didnt have mangold that gm..........and it even goes deeper than that if you watched everygame this year its dramatic how much better our offensive line looks they had no chemistry we couldnt run the ball at all sanchez was getting sacked cause of wayne hunter and now everyone especially hims been playing better and that is by far the biggest difference in this gm

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    first the jets didnt have mangold that gm..........and it even goes deeper than that if you watched everygame this year its dramatic how much better our offensive line looks they had no chemistry we couldnt run the ball at all sanchez was getting sacked cause of wayne hunter and now everyone especially hims been playing better and that is by far the biggest difference in this gm
    Mangold played in the last Pats game... it was his first game back.