mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

not crazy about this pick but gl to you...games that are intially jumping out at me this week are broncos right back, saints cause they are better, and ten/car over if the weather is fine...i dont normally bet until kickoff but these plays are attractive as of now.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

dallas can step up and take this game for sure , its time to move to the front or fold the year , gl

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    gee, another 20x chaser after going 0-10.

did not see that coming.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did not have money on the game, but the cowboys didnt cover last week vs. the Sh*tbags, why would i take them to cover against a better team in the Jills. Could the boys cover, yes. But there are other games on the board that are much more juicy!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Point proven. Don't forget u are on dallas. Bye.

Lakerboy did you see Paco has a SCS
    on Buffalo? I dont know what SCS means but Paco is 2-0 on plays he calls SCS.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

How does this guy get away with posting these bets but has never once confirmed one? He has a local right? Unreal and people worship the man

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    How does this guy get away with posting these bets but has never once confirmed one? He has a local right? Unreal and people worship the man
    I don't think anyone "worships" him. I believe everyone comes in hoping he doesn't win his bet. I think people thought he was a good handicapper maybe 2 years ago in the NBA. Now he still thinks he's the same as back then, and his threads get lots of looks, because people are hoping he doesn't win.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Lakerboy did you see Paco has a SCS
    on Buffalo? I dont know what SCS means but Paco is 2-0 on plays he calls SCS.
    No I had no clue. No wonder he posted.

lakerboy

Oh well I guess paco can hope for the cover.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Good luck, lb. Should be an exciting game at least.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    a real bettor doesnt go 1-19 over 1 weekend and act non-chalant "oh gee golly, but im still up!"..... theyd be on a ledge contemplating suicide. they also dont immediately follow it up with a 30x (10 times his normal bet) chase bet.

hes like brandon lang who loses all season then comes out with a 500 dimer on the sb in an attempt to balance the spreadsheet. but at least lang admits to not betting cause he knows he sucks. this guy otoh doesnt want to admit what everyone already knows.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

holy shit are you seriosuly still posting here?

how many games do you have to lose to go broke. Good lord man you are something else . lakerboy man lmao. ive never seen a guy post so many losers and keep trying .

oh and p.s lakerboy, you're going to lose this one as well. badly . lmao

HotCapper25
    HotCapper25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

No, two good defenses and cowboys have a sh*t offense, don't lay those points, no no no!

If buffalo is a mediocre team, dallas is just as mediocre!

Tnutty925
    Tnutty925's Avatar Become A Pro!

LETS GO COWBOYYYYYS. TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM BETTING ON MY TEAM TOO MUCH BUT -5.5 BY THE OVERRATED BILLS? AGAINST OUR TOP 3 (I BELIEVE) RUN D? Hopefully Romo won't play like shit and then lead a crazy comeback win again.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tnutty925 View Post
    LETS GO COWBOYYYYYS. TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM BETTING ON MY TEAM TOO MUCH BUT -5.5 BY THE OVERRATED BILLS? AGAINST OUR TOP 3 (I BELIEVE) RUN D? Hopefully Romo won't play like shit and then lead a crazy comeback win again.
    What?

10th in rushing yards allowed per game
    16th in opponents yards per carry

You could argue those numbers came against some good running teams, but they're not top 3.

wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

i'm with ya on this one

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    a real bettor doesnt go 1-19 over 1 weekend and act non-chalant "oh gee golly, but im still up!"..... theyd be on a ledge contemplating suicide. they also dont immediately follow it up with a 30x (10 times his normal bet) chase bet. hes like brandon lang who loses all season then comes out with a 500 dimer on the sb in an attempt to balance the spreadsheet. but at least lang admits to not betting cause he knows he sucks. this guy otoh doesnt want to admit what everyone already knows.

that's why he's got the nickname fakerboy!!

Everybody (or at least those with half a clue) realize he's an air betting clown. I mean come on now, When the average bettor goes 0-4 in a weekend, he's ready to kill somebody. Fakerboy can go 0-30 and act like nothing happened

Obvious air bettor is obvious. I just hope he can finally go red in his spreadsheet so people will stop tailing him

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

that's why he's got the nickname fakerboy!!

Everybody (or at least those with half a clue) realize he's an air betting clown. I mean come on now, When the average bettor goes 0-4 in a weekend, he's ready to kill somebody. Fakerboy can go 0-30 and act like nothing happened

Obvious air bettor is obvious. I just hope he can finally go red in his spreadsheet so people will stop tailing him
    No.

Serious bettors do not give a shit if they lose 4 straight games.

Anyone ever see Justin ready to kill somebody????

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    No.

Fakerboy is an air betting clown dude

stop making excuses/trying to justify what he does

1-17 streak and then a 0-10 streak and he acts like nothing has happened. Obvious signs of an air bettor

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post

No.

This. If you bet any decent volume of games, 4 losses in a row will happen more than you think. The only guys that get bent out of shape over something like that are the ones that are risking dangerously large percentages of what's most likely a very small bankroll.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 11-10-11 at 02:02 PM.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Fakerboy is an air betting clown dude. stop making excuses/trying to justify what he does. 1-17 streak and then a 0-10 streak and he acts like nothing has happened. Obvious signs of an air bettor
    Who cares?

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like an over to me..... LB

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Fakerboy is an air betting clown dude

stop making excuses/trying to justify what he does

1-17 streak and then a 0-10 streak and he acts like nothing has happened. Obvious signs of an air bettor
    When did I say anything about Lakerboy????

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

If I was going to bet this game it would be BUFFALO -but that's personal opinion-I don't like the number for Dallas & why so early? If the BILLS are the square play couldn't you get a better number by waiting?

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

If Brahma is on this you're fukked

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    No, Steelers are going to lose ,I hate to say..............
    A.Dalton and his 85.0 QB rating and his 6.6 YPA will be no match for Big Ben and his 94.0
    QB rating and 8.2 YPA.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    No, Steelers are going to lose ,I hate to say..............

As the line moves towards -4.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I didn't read the entire thread but Cowboys is a good play.

Look at the Bills schedule the next 3 weekends, this is the first road game of three road games. The next two are division games.

Bills are tied for first place. It's better to let Cowboys have this, then defeat dolphins and Jets the coming weeks. Not to mention, they played the Jets last week.

I think it's the reason they're resting their star RB, whatshisname. Their kicker is also out. So they got to rely on their passing game, which is 15th and Cowboys defense against passing is 16th in the league.

I think Bills keep it close 1H, then Cowboys pull out the win 2H. It'll be close. I don't know if Cowboys will cover, but Cowboys ML is a good bet. I've already got a ton of money invested into it. I've been parlaying it all week.

BOL.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    I didn't read the entire thread but Cowboys is a good play.

Look at the Bills schedule the next 3 weekends, this is the first road game of three road games. The next two are division games.

Bills are tied for first place. It's better to let Cowboys have this, then defeat dolphins and Jets the coming weeks. Not to mention, they played the Jets last week.

I think it's the reason they're resting their star RB, whatshisname. Their kicker is also out. So they got to rely on their passing game, which is 15th and Cowboys defense against passing is 16th in the league.

I think Bills keep it close 1H, then Cowboys pull out the win 2H. It'll be close. I don't know if Cowboys will cover, but Cowboys ML is a good bet. I've already got a ton of money invested into it. I've been parlaying it all week.

BOL.

you get it but im concerned about the parlaying it all week statement,

HotRush
    HotRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why? Is that game a trap? I think pits can win that game.
    This game is not a trap. Pittsburgh is going to win this game. I am a die hard Steelers fan and am sooooo not worried about this game. Pittsburgh right now is in DIE NEED of a division win. Mike Tomilin and Dick Lebeau and the rest of them are going to have there shit together this week. This shouldn't even be talked about, but hey like they say

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

bills were -3 to jets, lost.
    bills were -3 to giants and lost.
    bills were -4 or something like that to the bengals and they lost.

they were underdogs in every other game, and we know they have 5 wins. none of which came when they were favoured.

some food for thought.....

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    Looks like an over to me..... LB
    agreed

brahmabull117

Bills are tied for first place. It's better to let Cowboys have this

there's no amount of facepalming images right now that would express my dismay at such a display of pure stupidity

a professional football team tied for 1st place in their division will "let another team win a game"??? Are you fukking kidding me???

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Brahma, shut up. You're offensive and rude. Now I know why everyone sh*ts on you.

If they unload on the Cowboys and get key players injured, they can't be 100% for games they have to win.

Aren't you the one who also said there's no home-team advantage anymore? The home team advantage doesn't come from the fans (only a small percentage), it comes from knowing the home conditions AND THE HOME TEAM PLAYING 100% for the game. That's why so many away games are lost BEFORE THE BIG HOME GAME. Teams know they have to win at home to keep their fans happy (more importantly, to keep seats filled).

THIS IS A FACT IN MLB but it works for NFL, just not as obvious.

If you disagree, go fukk yourself, I didn't make up this theory, it's been around a long time. But seeing that their star RB is out this week, it sure looking like Bills are resting for the the two big divisional games in the coming weeks. It's the perfect let-down spot.

Anyways, I'm done. I don't know why so many clowns start drama in LB's threads, but it's not worth it to respond.

brahmabull117

If they unload on the Cowboys and get key players injured, they can't be 100% for games they have to win..

This is professional football - every team in playoff contention is unloading 100% for every game to win every game. I can't believe I'm having this discussion

First 12345 Last