frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Can Brady and the Patriots lose 3 in a row?

Tough one here fellas.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Pats roll

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Tough match to pick.

I think the bookmakers maybe trying to bait people to take Pats.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Similar line to Bills/Jets game. Pats beat the jets a few weeks back and it was closer than the final score indicated and the Jets were in a slump then. I think the Jets can win again but its a tough call. Pats offense has dissapeared and Jets are picking it up. Rare to see the Pats as dogs.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Similar line to Bills/Jets game. Pats beat the jets a few weeks back and it was closer than the final score indicated and the Jets were in a slump then. I think the Jets can win again but its a tough call. Pats offense has dissapeared and Jets are picking it up. Rare to see the Pats as dogs.

the difference was that the jets were starting to play with a lot of confidence heading into that game while the patriots are really struggling heading into this game

Value wise, it's definately on New York in this game - the jets have won 2 straight against the Pats at home and their defense has looked ferocious last few games. I think Rex will figure out a defense to contain Brady at home and Sanchez should have no problem slicing through the Pats defense (sanchez has had very solid numbers against New England in 3 of his last 4 games). This line is definately a little bit off - it should be NY at around - 4

With that being said, I dunno if I have the testicular fortitude to bet money against Tom Brady and Bill Bellicheck. It's just hard to imagine them losing 4 games so early in the season already - I would be much more willing to bet on New York if the pats won last week's game

so I dunno, very tough game to read - looks like a great bet on paper for New York but it's so hard to fade a desperate Brady - lead Patriots team

frostno98

Watched the entire Bills/Jets game on Sunday, and Sanchez looked very good. Palixco Burress looks like his old self again, catching many high passes from Sanchez that was undefendable. The Jets played Fiztpatrick great most of the game, but Steve Johnson was able to beat Darrell Revis a few times deep. Fiztpatrick ain't Brady, and the Bills don't have the receivers the Pats has. I think Billicheat and Brady will come up with a game plan that can dissect that secondary.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Watched the entire Bills/Jets game on Sunday, and Sanchez looked very good. Palixco Burress looks like his old self again, catching many high passes from Sanchez that was undefendable. The Jets played Fiztpatrick great most of the game, but Steve Johnson was able to beat Darrell Revis a few times deep. Fiztpatrick ain't Brady, and the Bills don't have the receivers the Pats has. I think Billicheat and Brady will come up with a game plan that can dissect that secondary.

I would take the buffalo offensive weapons over New England's offensive weapons in a heartbeat - I think you're massively underrated the excellent offensive personell on Buffalo

homefield advantage is also huge in this Rivalry - New England has won 3 straight at home against NY and NY has won 2 straight at home against NE

paco

Brady - check

Sanchez-

frostno98

Billicheck losing 3 in a row, unheard of. Then again, the Steelers getting sweep by the Ravens in a season, that's also unheard of.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Brady - check Sanchez-

brady's a whopping 3-3 his last 6 games against New York including 0-2 in New York...

Hell New England had 3 total losses last year and 2 of them were against New York

paco

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    brady's a whopping 3-3 his last 6 games against New York including 0-2 in New York...

Hell New England had 3 total losses last year and 2 of them were against New York
    Ok. u put ur money in Sanchez hands and I'll put mine in Bradys

brahmabull117

betting on New York is more about betting on the run game and the great defense of the jets over the mediocre defense of the Patriots

but I think Sanchez will have big numbers in this game regardless - the pats secondary blows c0ck

paco

betting on New York is more about betting on the run game and the great defense of the patriots over the mediocre defense of the Patriots

but I think Sanchez will have big numbers in this game regardless - the pats secondary blows c0ck
    Ok gl.

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see how anybody could take the Pats here. They have been garbage for weeks. Pats keep it close for a half, might even have the lead but Jets win in the end.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brady is as reliable as it gets. Ill take new england SU hoping the line moves up

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

betting on New York is more about betting on the run game and the great defense of the jets over the mediocre defense of the Patriots

You do realize jets running game has been average at best all season?

I'm a Pats fan and right now I see a team that has very little confidence in themselves. I will be rooting for NE but not putting money on them until they show some heart.

Sanchez will get picked twice in this game.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

tough call but tempting to put money on patriots at +$

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Remember this game?

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nfl/results/2010-2011/boxscore27982.html

New England 45
    NY Jets 3

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I thought that Brahma clown was done posting in PT?

betearn
    betearn's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems like no! xD

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I respectfully disagree. I think the game wasn't as close as the score indicated. The Jets never had a lead. Aaron Hernandez had a pass in the endzone bounce off his hands right before the half, which Cromartie intercepted. A simple catch by Hernandez makes it a 17-7 game at the half. Law Firm dominated the Jets on the final possession, running 6 minutes off the clock and getting them in FG range with a minute left to go up 9. The Jets just couldn't stop the run game.

The biggest difference for this game is that the leader of the Pats D will play, as will the only true elite lineman on the Pats. Mayo and Vollmer being back is huge.

The defense worries me a bit, but they're coming off what is probably their best game since the season opener.

Whenever I can get the Pats ML at + money, with Brady healthy, I'll take it. At the very least I can hedge out if the Pats get a lead at any point, which they should.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Jets defense is playing really good right now, seems like the wrong defense for Brady to have to go up against right now. Patriots also really struggle on the road.

Patriots defense might just be bad enough to allow Sanchez and Plaxico to put some points on the board

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

This is how the game will go: Pats get the ball first and start running it really well then score a 50+ yard touchdown in the first posession. Sanchez gets on and try to do the same but is disappointed and not able to get much run going. They bring it to midfield and have to punt. Brady goes to work again and is connecting on every fkin pass and then Ellis pounds it in from 5 yards out. Sanchez gets the idea now and start throwing the ball a lot. Sanchez throws 30 yd TD Pass to Holmes . Halftime 14-7 Patriots. Sanchez comes out and drive it to a field goal 14-10 Pats. Brady and Pats follow Suite and get a field goal of their own 17-10 Pats. Ny goes three and out. Brady comes back on and they start running the ball and get another field goal. 20-10 pats at end of three. Sanchez and jets gets worked up and Sanchez starts taking some risky but well calculated passes and hits Holmes for another td 20-17 pats. Brady like clock work is able to another fg for pats, 23-17 Pats. 1 MINUTE AND 40 SECONDS remaining in game and Ny need a score. Sanchez lining up inthe shot gun at his own 30 yd line throws a pick and thats the football game. 23-17 Patriots
    Last edited by wikkidinsane; 11-08-11 at 09:08 AM.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

As I have seen Pats play, I will not put money on them when they play Jets. NE will lose this game, and Jets will be #1 in this division.

aread1
    aread1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hall of fame coach, qb and wr. Patriots not dropping 3.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

that is quite a write up wikkidinsane

Hochay
    Hochay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

The FREAK NASTY D of the NOW rolling Jets will simply stop the Pats hands down. The Jets will find the uprights if not the end zone enough to win will be 14-13 or 21-14 Jets win.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Sanchez won me alot of money over Brady last year. Remember?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Brady is a fraud

NYJ -1

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Brady is not a fraud. Brady is not the Patriots problem fellas. That was a clutch TD pass he threw at the end of the game that should have won the game for the Patriots vs Giants. The Patriots defense is horrible.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Jets definitely win.....2 teams going in opposite directions.....crowd will be a factor as well in a huge rivalry game that means so much

Jets 28 Patriots 20

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

i think we are finally seeing that Brady cant carry this team every week.
    Their defense is awful.
    Pats lose if the Jets don't beat themselves with stupid turnovers.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Tom and Bill have lost 3 in a row once ever, back in 02 when they went 9-7

Pats are probably -3 if they haven't looked bad dropping last 2

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    that is quite a write up wikkidinsane
    How awesome would that be if it happened exactly like that

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Tom and Bill have lost 3 in a row once ever, back in 02 when they went 9-7 Pats are probably -3 if they haven't looked bad dropping last 2

I'm the first one to look at stats like that, but patriots fans can't deny that this is really a nasty matchup for their team

the jets have figured out all their defensive issues and have played great last 3 games - not to mention they're 2-0 last 2 matchups in New York only allowing the Patriots to score about 12 ppg in the 2 games. The home field advantage here is huge as the Jets will likely play with tremendous intensity here

I expect Rex Ryan to come up with a great defensive scheme after studying what the cowboys/steelers/giants have done and attack the Patriots all game long really

12 Last