mnpickle
    mnpickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3194

Fantasy Football Keeper Question

I'm in a keeper league and am clearly in no shape to win anything this year. The league is set up so you cannot keep anyone drafted in the first 3 rounds. Additionally, the players you choose to keep (up to 3) replace the draft pick two rounds ahead of previously drafted. I have AP and since I cannot keep him, I'm looking to leverage him to get some solid keepers next season. I'm getting a lot of offers, but am particularly interested in this:

Trade AP
    Receive Matthew Stafford (Can keep for 6th rounder next season)
    Receive Ryan Matthews (Can keep for a 3rd rounder)
    Receive Antonio Brown (Can keep for a 12th rounder next season)

Worth it?

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

I don't like it. Stafford and Matthews are injury prone big time and Brown is good, but he is the third option in that pass attack. I would try and pry some more out of a trade for AP. I'm assuming you are giving him to someone with playoff hopes this season. You should atleast get two top 25 receivers and another player. I would target AJ Green, demarco murray and other high upside young guys. Good Luck

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Just ride out AP for the rest of the season unless you are already eliminated from the playoffs.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

what other players would you keep if you didn't make this trade?

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

how many teams in the league? i doubt stafford goes before the 6th round so don't do that.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah Stafford will probably be drafted in the area of Romo and Rivers which is about the 4th or 5th round. And Matthews is probably a 2nd or 3rd round next year anyways. And to be honest, I'd want nothing to do with Ryan Mathews. That guy gets injured every game it seems like.

Just stick with AP.

mnpickle
    mnpickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3194

nobody. I'm eliminated from the playoffs already. I'm dead last. What about a AP trade for Darren Mcfadden? Mcfadden would be a 5th rounder next season.

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Thats a little better. I would try and get another player along with DMC. AP is the top rusher in the NFL. Aim high.