bmuelle21
    bmuelle21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday Night Football 16-6 YTD

2* Eagles -8 - I love the eagles here and it was actually my first win since I started posting picks on here. However, thats not the only reason why i'm taking the eagles here. The Eagles come into this game as the best running offense in the league. After destroying the Cowboys (then the #1 rush defense) they now get a similar defense in the Chicago Bears. Don't get me wrong, the Bears defense is not bad by any means but after seeing what the Eagles did on the ground to the Cowboys you have to expect the same thing to happen with the Bears. The Eagles though aren't just a running team however they can throw too, which is why they also lead the league in total yards. If the Eagles can control Forte, and force the Bears to try and beat them with the pass they win this game. The only way I see this game close is if the Eagles beat themselves (turnovers, costly penalties), otherwise this is a blowout. GL everyone

NFL - 6-1
    NCAAF - 7-4
    NHL - 3-1
    NBA - ?

bmuelle21

I also do like the under here since I think both teams will run the ball a ton this game. However, both backs are capable of breaking off big runs so the over is always a possibility as well. I'm not making it an official play but if you are up some this week maybe think about doing a two play parlay with the under and the eagles.
    Last edited by bmuelle21; 11-07-11 at 05:24 PM.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Tough Game...Tough Call.....I dont think it will be this easy.....Dogs barked yesterday.....Road Team Won 8 or 9 out of the 11 or 12 games....I see a lot of scoring....Bears will scores on the Eagles and Eagles will need to score in order to stay in the game

bmuelle21

Quote Originally Posted by mp5070 View Post
    Tough Game...Tough Call.....I dont think it will be this easy.....Dogs barked yesterday.....Road Team Won 8 or 9 out of the 11 or 12 games....I see a lot of scoring....Bears will scores on the Eagles and Eagles will need to score in order to stay in the game
    This is true as I was actually on one of the dogs with my cincy pick yesterday. I just think that this is a new Eagles team since the bye week. I know its just been 1 game since then but I honestly think this team is a couple of silly turnovers away from being 6-1 this year. Mayb i'm just McCoy biased because I have him on my fantasy team this year lol. The way the past Monday Night Football games have gone this year, you are probably right with this game being a close game for the road dog.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

I just dont see how you can pass up on the bears +8. The bears are 4-3 (Two of those losses were to Green Bay and the Saints on the road!)...the eagles 3-4. Both average 25 pts on offense and allow 21 on defense. Bears have had 2 weeks to prepare and are 4-1 after byes the last 5 years. If you ignore the big win last week against the cowboys this spread is more like -3 points vs -8. Too much credit being given to an eagles team who doesnt even have a winning record (werent they 1-4 prior to beating the Washington Redskins on 10/16????). Ill take my chances with a +8
    Last edited by Pickem2win; 11-07-11 at 05:32 PM.

bmuelle21

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    I just dont see how you can pass up on the bears +8. The bears are 4-3 (Two of those losses were to Green Bay and the Saints on the road!)...the eagles 3-4. Both average 25 pts on offense and allow 21 on defense. Bears have had 2 weeks to prepare and are 4-1 after byes the last 5 years. If you ignore the big win last week against the cowboys this spread is more like -3 points vs -8. Too much credit being given to an eagles team who doesnt even have a winning record (werent they 1-4 prior to beating the Washington Redskins on 10/16????). Ill take my chances with a +8
    you bring up some good points and it should be a good game. I think with all the talk about the "dream team" really provided to why Philly got off to such a slow start this year. Now that thats all cleared up and in the past I think you will see a new team out of the Eagles. If the bears cover then congrats on picking them. Just if your right please don't be like some ppl on here and start talking s**t lol

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

even though im on eagles i believe ill be doing a 10 point parlay with packers (-3.5) next week, boise st(-5) and bears to lose +18 tonight, like it?

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

there is a strong 17 point window, where i can cover both bets, i like it a lot, and the under!!

bmuelle21

I don't think the bears will lose by 18, i was thinking maybe 10-14 but you never know. GL thought!

bmuelle21

Tough loss...eagles had some chances to cover throughout the game but the couldn't stop chicago defensively. Still wondering where the eagles team that played Dallas was at lol. Congrats to the Chicago backers. Still have a solid NFL record (6-2) and overall record (17-6). looking at plays for tomorrow already...should have some NHL plays and maybe a football one...also NCAAB is starting up soon as well.

Producer2627
    Didnt know we couldnt help people out
    Producer2627's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats up my man I had Bears SU and the Over.. Im making plays tomorrow for college fb. We will make more money tomorrow though

bmuelle21

Quote Originally Posted by Producer2627 View Post
    Whats up my man I had Bears SU and the Over.. Im making plays tomorrow for college fb. We will make more money tomorrow though
    sounds good to me! lets discuss plays sometime before the game.

Producer2627
    Didnt know we couldnt help people out
    Producer2627's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bmuelle21 View Post

sounds good to me! lets discuss plays sometime before the game.
    Alright sounds good

bmuelle21

I just recently have a family issue to deal with so i won't be posting any picks on here for awhile...good luck to everyone with there plays and hopefully I will be back soon!