BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Over/Under --- Eagles VS. Bears

The constant endless Monday Night nonsense! I pick Bears! I pick Eagles! Yadda Yadda Yadda. We can sit here and argue until the game is over but thats just ridiculous.

I'm going with the Eagles -8 as of tonight at home against a struggling Jay Cutler and the Bears. My question is whats everyones thoughts on the O/U 47.5? It is a lot of points to me, and I dont see the Bears putting up a bunch of points.

What do ya think OVER OR UNDER 47.5 ????(-8 and 47.5 seem like a lot, may tease 7 pts) -1 and o/u???

Cheers!

peterrr
    peterrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Under

209Raidernation
    Just Win Baby!
    209Raidernation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

NFL Poolies' Cheat Sheet: Week 9
    By Colin Kelly
    Covers.com

Chicago Bears at Philadelphia Eagles (-9)

Why Bears cover: Giving nine points to team that reached last year’s NFC title game seems a stretch, to be sure. Perhaps overlooked is that these two teams have met each of last four years, and Bears have gone 3-1 SU and ATS, all as a ‘dog. Philly in ATS ruts of 3-7 overall, 4-9 vs. winning teams and 1-5 at home (all as chalk).

Why Eagles cover: Michael Vick-led offense tears it up with league-best 449 ypg – 112 more than Bears’ average – and No. 1 rushing attack at whopping 179.9 ypg, which can chew up some serious clock and limit Bears opportunities. That’s what happened vs. Dallas last week in Philly’s 34-7 rout, with Eagles keeping ball 42 minutes. Andy Reid’s troops have cashed four straight on Monday night.

Total (47): Under 5-1 Eagles’ last six at home and 20-8 Bears’ last 28 on highway.