After My Win Sunday with Houston Texans Giving Up 101/2. I'am Pressing my Win Sunday To This Monday Night Game With 5 Dimes.":"Bet It All And Sleep In The Hall~/LOL LOL""" All my picks for 9 weeks of NFL are on threads with SBR If you care to view anytime??? Michael Vick did a superb thing in the Eagles’ conquer the Cowboys 34-7 At Home Usually pass-happy coach Andy Reid's offense is as balanced as it's ever been The Eagles believe this can be the latest stage in Vick’s evolution from a sports athlete playing the quarterback position on a full-fledged NFL quarterback.Vick picked away during the Cowboy underbelly within a fashion he’s never done being a NFL quarterback when facing a Dallas defense which could prevent the big pass play.The Eagles' defense has flashed competitiveness against the run by stiffening its Wide-9 scheme in the front four.It still got touched up for an 8.5 yards-per-carry average by Cowboys rushers last week,and Matt Forte has confirmed himself matchup proof with at least 120 yards in previous 2011 clashes with the top-seven run defenses of Atlanta and Minnesota. In terms of YPC allowed,the Eagles have the fifth-worst defense in football don't hinder the team too much as they are the second highest of the worst ranked teams in each division coming in at 25th.. Vick shrugged over the constant Dallas blitzes and distributed the ball consistently within coverage,hitting on the variety of slants,crosses,outs and screens within the remarkable display of accuracy.The Cowboys dared the turnover-prone Eagles to operate the length of the field without benefit a sizable play,and they did it boys and girls.Obvious a different Eagles offense coming to you this Monday Night At Home with full packed stadium,Monday night Game ..Please Ladies and Gentleman a better Michael Vick.Score despite the Bears Defense VS Bears Worst Offence Prediction: Eagles 35, Bears 14.. Eagles - 8 And A Whole Bunch More !!!!!. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My record after the 8 weeks 13-5-1... last 7 >>Win with Houston -10 1/2 over Browns .Lost the Pittsburgh vs New England bet over 501/2. Win My Teaser with Dallas & Denver with a 6 1/2 point teaser. Lost Ravens -7 1/2 against Jaquars. Win with Lions-7 at home Against bears.. Loss taking Minnesota Vikings+3 against the Chicago Bears.. Win with New York Jets over the Miami Dolphins on Monday night -7 Loss.taking the Miami +2 1/2 over Browns. All my picks for 8 weeks of NFL are on threads with SBR NFL FREE PICKS, If you care to view anytime