tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

bengals vs steelers at home sunday

Bengals haven't been beating the most stellar teams lately, and Pittsburgh certainly looks like a better team than they were week 1. but i think the bengals are a good team with a great defense, good punter, rejuvenated special teams and the offense is looking unstoppable, dalton makes few mistakes and has flourished due highly impart to the new blocking schemes brought in by jay gruden. not only that but the offense gets tight end gresham back and mlb mauluga and cb pacman jones. i expect a close defensive battle but for pittsburgh to be a 3-3.5 favorite is just foolish. any thoughts would be appreciated.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldnt say the offense is unstoppable and Im a huge bengals fan. Its effective but not very explosive. This team has done a really good job so far of feeling their way out thru a game and then making good adjustments. Yesterday is a great example. Down 17-7 at half with the defense not getting stops and the offense not doing much. Second half they start to move the ball much better and put up 17 points while the defense was lights out and allowed 0 points and only 95 total yards in the 2nd half (30 came on the last play of the game when trying to pitch the ball around.)