WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears Money line is of value here!

Im on it and I DONT CARE about opinions here. They are the better ball club , and still will play extremely hard to make a run for the wildcard. I do believe this will be a highscoring affair as well . GL lol
    Points Awarded:

ebelisle22 gave WinningIsKeY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

WinningIsKeY

9 points were given to the Giants on the Road, but the NE moneyline was a "lock" right? wrong . Tonight Philly backers will crumble IMO

bandit bettor
    bandit bettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

how in the hell did u come up with the ridiculus logic that they are the better ball club i will give you the fact that philly may have a letdown game after playing outta there mind last week but i believe on paper and even on the field the edge goes to philly

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Home teams are 7-1 SU on Monday night.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

Quote Originally Posted by bandit bettor View Post
    how in the hell did u come up with the ridiculus logic that they are the better ball club i will give you the fact that philly may have a letdown game after playing outta there mind last week but i believe on paper and even on the field the edge goes to philly
    Then why are they 3-4?

WinningIsKeY

Haha $$ on my mind, $$ is all i think of. Due to the lack of stats not being worth a shit, watch your money fly out the door with all the "teasers" the majority will have Eagles in. They hype machine is rolling again, and this is usually BANK for the BOOKS.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Home teams do not have "let down" games on Monday Night.

You do realize that Jay Cutler is the QB for the Bears right? Tony Romo and Jay Cutler and pretty similar QB's just look what happened to Romo last week. I just don't know how you think the Bears win this game. Please enlighten me , I am all for taking ML dogs but I don't think the Bears have any chance to win this game tonight. Now if this game was in Chicago I would say you might be on to something.

WinningIsKeY

+ 8 is a gift, ML if you have big kahonas

bandit bettor

philly had a bad start and i dont consider beating the cowboys to be the break out reason for the eagles to be getting better but they werent playing there best ball early but now vick is playing better and there running game is coming on strong i think if you asked any neutral fan which team there more scared of pretty much all of them would say the eagles... be carefull tonight im leaning on the bears and the points just cause i see eagles winning but in a close one but i wouldnt be suprised in the least bit to see the eagles put up 34 plus points and win in a route.... The bears are a average team who have had a decent run this far in only beating one real team the atlanta falcons i dont consider tampa a top tier team now i know you could say the same against the eagles but i still would bet the eagles finish with atleast 2 more wins then the bears...

WinningIsKeY

The fix is in playboys, fade if you wish. Be confident as all the "stats" have you in lockmode. Cutler has shown signs of stability, but it comes down to Forte, the blocking up front, and the Bears overall will to win . Do people not believe the players see the spreads and use this as a motivator in the games where they are more than a touchdown underdog. These are professionals here, and I promise there will be some upset betters tonight. Bears win ! and i am not a bias football fan, just have an overwhelming feeling people are blinded by the light.

WinningIsKeY

I also love this teaser 6.5 pts

CHI + 14.5
    Over 40.5

GL to all

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

well you almost had me ready to pull the trigger on Bears ML until you posted your teaser with Bears +14.5 hahaha

bandit bettor

i agree bears cover i just dont see them winning in philly i wouldnt sprinkle to much on the money line but you may end up being a genius or this thread will be the thorn in your side buy halftime such as the threads about the colts and the chargers as others tried to use these so called trends and stats you rely on... that being said goodluck regardless im going small on bears plus the points

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

I want to go with Bears, but I keep seeing a repeat of last year when Cutler was sacked 50 times in first half by the Giants

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

You know who has sacked Vick more than anyone else? Julius Peppers. He's played at 80% speed some games due to some knee issues. Coming off the bye I'd expect him to be healthier and faster and looking for a big game. It'll be interesting to see where he lines up, I think they will move him around, Philly has some rookies on the line. LT Peters is pretty good, but the rest are suspect and probably haven;t seen Peppers much if at all. Peppers is a rare lineman that has the speed to hang with Vick. And he'll have to. If Peppers was out, the Bears would be in enormous trouble here. They absolutely need Peppers to come up big here, and if he does, he can force Vick into mistakes and the Bears have the players at LB and def backs to capitalize. Peppers is not having an all-pro season, but he is certainly capable of coming up with an all-pro game here and I expect him to do just that.

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    well you almost had me ready to pull the trigger on Bears ML until you posted your teaser with Bears +14.5 hahaha
    Didn't play it just an idea instead of all the Philly teasers that will be played tonight

bandit bettor

cutler is the reason im going small he is the most over rated qb in football he is always good for a few picks a few sacks possibly a fumble or two and i think it comes down to the bears ability to run the ball cutlers not gonna win this game time possesion and forte are the key and keeping vick contained

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by bandit bettor View Post
    i agree bears cover i just dont see them winning in philly i wouldnt sprinkle to much on the money line but you may end up being a genius or this thread will be the thorn in your side buy halftime such as the threads about the colts and the chargers as others tried to use these so called trends and stats you rely on... that being said goodluck regardless im going small on bears plus the points
    Thanks , and true. Going with my gut and a variation of situations. Another thing to look at is how crooked the league looked yesterday( I did not lose any $$, so not excuse). I believe this multi-billion dollar business needs us gamblers in their black market to juice up their revenues. It's business, sometimes they know a team can afford a sketchy loss ( Pats this week, Saints last week, just a couple examples) when it involves large amounts of money. I can see people being so pissed they bet on Philly and then remembering theyre 3-4 and looked terrible out of the gate(still the same team) . Who knows? I try to ponder and guess , but tonight my heart is with the Bears

Lawn Trash
    Lawn Trash's Avatar Become A Pro!

who let the bears out oh oh who let the bears out oh oh .......not Micheal Vick ......

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

good luck

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    good luck
    TY

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bye: Bears should be a lot better off with Julius Peppers and others that were dinged, also, gives the Bears 2 weeks to prepare for the unique Philly "O", get assignments locked in (keep Vick in pocket, etc).
    But Philly is just one game off a bye, and getting Vick 100% healthy really helped.

Tactics:
    Philly will load the box against the run and have their great CB's cover the mediocre Bear WR's one on one. Can Cutler exploit it?
    Can the Bears cover the speedy Philly WR's AND Vick AND McCoy? McCoy is the star of the season so far IMO.
    Coaching: I like Reid better than Smith to win the tactical matchups.

Home field:
    Does not mean much anymore unless it is a different surface, and both play on natural grass, right? 10 visitors covered yesterday and SL shoulda. TB, too, NO with an oh-by-the-way FG with a minute to go, wtf?

Motivation:
    Both are 2+ games out of lead, need a win badly, Philly (3-4) a tad bit more than Bears (4-3).

SOS:
    Both played equal strength of schedule, Bears (2) slightly better than Philly (6).

QB:
    Vick is better than Cutler, and less likely to blow up and fail completely... though he might get hit on a scramble and be knocked silly, so he is a risk, too... and Bears will be looking to smack him, take a penalty or three, it will be worth it.

RB & WR's:
    Philly with edge even though Forte is outstanding, McCoy is GREAT and Philly WR's are superior and Forte might be pouting. And I am still not so sure Bears OL is that good. Is it? Philly OL improved with Peters.

D
    Bears D is better but overrated, Philly is improving, they were a wreck but brought in some help after early season disasters.

Pick (against the spread, not the ML, are you shitting me?):
    Not yet, but I lean to the Bears + 8; when you get 7 pts or more with a team you think can run for 150+ yards, and has the better D, it is worth looking at... but Philly was in its explosive mode last week again. Or were they? Dallas is an enigma.
    Last edited by Serbone; 11-07-11 at 12:12 PM.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

One thing not being mentioned is that the Cowboys were the first team this year to not force a turnover against the Eagles. The Eagles are turnover prone and if the Bears stop the run early, it's likely Reid will abandon it like he has so many times in the past. Love the Bears +8 or +9 like they were a couple days ago and wouldn't be shocked in the least if they beat Philly straight up.

Raider3
    Raider3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Bears ML is the play here. Free money.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

iggles are hitting there stride wrong time to bet on the bears i might just go with the under in this gm

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Bears wont win and Philly probably wont cover.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

We thank anyone taking Bears ML in advance...

Your friend, the Books

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

philly is gonna kill the bears PERIOD !

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

one thing I will say is the Bears are a hell of a lot better than the Cowgirls. Just b/c Philly beat Dallas don't mean shit.

Dallas is awful. I'm calling it right now the Dolphins ML is the play on thanksgiving

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

Bears +10 (-135) book it Dano.

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

philly -9 over 47 im on it huge !

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I'm with you on the Moneyline. The bottom line is this game can go either way and i'll be more than happy to take a +340 ML let alone 8 or 9 pts. Good luck brother.

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    We thank anyone taking Bears ML in advance...

Your friend, the Books
    Buddy the books are a perpetual moneymaking business. They drink "juice" all day and profit off of their service alone. So before you try and act like you are the books explain to me why you would want Philly to win if the majority of Cash( not total wagers) will most likely be on Philly in all types of teasers and what not. TY in advance "books" for giving such great value in an inflated line where a game could go either way

Producer2627
    Didnt know we couldnt help people out
    Producer2627's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    Im on it and I DONT CARE about opinions here. They are the better ball club , and still will play extremely hard to make a run for the wildcard. I do believe this will be a highscoring affair as well . GL lol
    No joke if this hits I will be giving you 500 betpoints if you can receive them.. I think you might have to be a pro but I will try anyway. I am on the same bet tonight and going huge. Lets get it

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    We thank anyone taking Bears ML in advance... Your friend, the Books
    I guess this guy gets 100% of his picks right huh? I mean...He knows what the books want us to pick so how couldn't he?

123 Last