WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Producer2627 View Post
    No joke if this hits I will be giving you 500 betpoints if you can receive them.. I think you might have to be a pro but I will try anyway. I am on the same bet tonight and going huge. Lets get it
    Let's do it ! and im not sure about the points myself, but either way thanks a bunch for considering being so generous bud
    Points Awarded:

Producer2627 gave WinningIsKeY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Producer2627 gave WinningIsKeY 500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    I guess this guy gets 100% of his picks right huh? I mean...He knows what the books want us to pick so how couldn't he?

god i love the mental defectives on this site...you idiots are so entertaining...how do i know they want you putting your money on Bears ml? because that is why they give a team with the better record +340 or whatever it is, you dont think oddsmakers know dumbfukks like you and the moron op will be lining up to gobble this bet up, especially after you clowns prob took the fav the last 2 monday nights...GO kill yourself...

Gotta love a bunch of clowns calling a bet where +340 is available being called a 50/50 bet,i got news for you fukkin idiots. BOOKS DO NOT GIVE +340 ON 50/50 propositions...

btw pinny is juicing phi ml more than about every other book...not like they are sharp like you tho!!!!

Producer2627
    Didnt know we couldnt help people out
    Producer2627's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    Let's do it ! and im not sure about the points myself, but either way thanks a bunch for considering being so generous bud
    Well it looks like you can get points, just gave you one pt. Once this happens you will get 500 points from me. Lets get it!

Producer2627

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post

god i love the mental defectives on this site...you idiots are so entertaining...how do i know they want you putting your money on Bears ml? because that is why they give a team with the better record +340 or whatever it is, you dont think oddsmakers know dumbfukks like you and the moron op will be lining up to gobble this bet up, especially after you clowns prob took the fav the last 2 monday nights...GO kill yourself...

Gotta love a bunch of clowns calling a bet where +340 is available being called a 50/50 bet,i got news for you fukkin idiots. BOOKS DO NOT GIVE +340 ON 50/50 propositions...

btw pinny is juicing phi ml more than about every other book...not like they are sharp like you tho!!!!
    I know what you are saying, but just like the jaguars ML two weeks ago... The giants yesterday... Come on man, people are likely to chose Eagles and the ML because ppl will be scared to bet against the eagles after what they did to the cowboys and not only was a beat down it was on sunday night at home.. Now its on Monday night at home. Ppl will be scared to go against the eagles.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I also love this teaser 6.5 pts

CHI + 14.5
    Over 40.5

GL to all

chi +15
    under 55

WinningIsKeY

Must of went big on philly, it's ok man. Drink a beer, kick back and relax. So Philly ML is a lock you mine as well throw your whole bankroll on it and quit yapping. There is value here and the publics perception of things sways the books perceptions of maximizing value. Watching line movement can really f*** you in the long run. Gather your own thoughts and information, post your OWN thread about how you will throw it all on PHI ML instead of hating on people with opposite opinions. Not 50/50? I guess we will see who comes to play come kickoff.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

based on the spread, the moneyline has no value

BigDan

I know what you are saying, but just like the jaguars ML two weeks ago... The giants yesterday... Come on man, people are likely to chose Eagles and the ML because ppl will be scared to bet against the eagles after what they did to the cowboys and not only was a beat down it was on sunday night at home.. Now its on Monday night at home. Ppl will be scared to go against the eagles.

No one was betting Jags ml...hell i took the points in that gm but i wasnt messing with any jax ml...there are far more ppl looking to line up on a attractive ml dog like this one...in this case who the fukk wants to lay the -360 on a philly team no one really trust yet?

just look at the books paying best on Bears ML, they are not the typical square book...You can get phi ml cheaper at bodog than anywhere, that should tell you all you need to know....

dont get me wrong it is the NFL but i just dont see any way in hell bears win this gm, maybe they cover (hell if i know) but ppl calling this a coinflip are ignorant, PERIOD... If im wrong so be it ill come back and congratulate all the geniuses in here, If im right (more than likely) i really dont care ill be sorry for your loss....

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    chi +15
    under 55
    I haven't placed a teaser yet, but after looking into it, I do believe that the under is a better option to tease(due to these two teams ground game) It might hit both ways, GL pal

BigDan

Must of went big on philly, it's ok man. Drink a beer, kick back and relax. So Philly ML is a lock you mine as well throw your whole bankroll on it and quit yapping. There is value here and the publics perception of things sways the books perceptions of maximizing value. Watching line movement can really f*** you in the long run. Gather your own thoughts and information, post your OWN thread about how you will throw it all on PHI ML instead of hating on people with opposite opinions. Not 50/50? I guess we will see who comes to play come kickoff.

I dont lay big MLs...i played philly-8 2x nothing more than a usual nfl bet for me. will they cover? fukk if i know...certainly no locks but telling ppl this gm is 50/50 would imply books are beyond stupid cause they wouldnt be raking in the money you said they were posting this kind of line on a coinflip...

the "public" is you , me , and everyone in this thread arguing right now and the general perception i see is that books giving out +350 on coinflips. sorry that i dont believe that is the case...

If phi doesnt cover i hope you all cash the ml and ill be more than happy to come back and congratulate you...

wasnt hating on anyone...maybe i got a little defensive after you and some other clown started attacking me for telling you this bet is not likely to cash...

WinningIsKeY

but ppl calling this a coinflip are ignorant, PERIOD...
    If you have any doubt in Philly ML what is the basis of your argument again sir?

ebelisle22

Quote Originally Posted by nomar122977 View Post
    philly -9 over 47 im on it huge !

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

LMAO angry much? Lay off the roids and get a girlfriend bro.

riffraff24

GRRR you dont agree with me? DIE grrrr! lmao

ebelisle22

Im on it and I DONT CARE about opinions here. They are the better ball club , and still will play extremely hard to make a run for the wildcard. I do believe this will be a highscoring affair as well . GL lol
    i do believe the ml has a good shot tonight, although im not confident in it like most other bets, it has life way more than philly -8 does i believe.

WinningIsKeY

I'm not betting my life's savings on this play, only my normal 1u($100), but I am going large on a bet I placed earlier in the week with my local 5u CHI + 10 . I see a letdown spot here for the HYPE machine that is the Philadelphia Eagles. But i am just one person with my own opinion, what do i know. Only time will tell..

riffraff24

I'm not betting my life's savings on this play, only my normal 1u($100), but I am going large on a bet I placed earlier in the week with my local 5u CHI + 10 . I see a letdown spot here for the HYPE machine that is the Philadelphia Eagles. But i am just one person with my own opinion, what do i know. Only time will tell..

Careful bro... If Big Dan doesnt agree with you he will want you to kill yourself.

WinningIsKeY

Chicago Bears off a bye fully rested, and a sporadic Philly team that is full of ??? This game comes down to the TURNOVER battle in big part as well

riffraff24

Chicago Bears off a bye fully rested, and a sporadic Philly team that is full of ??? This game comes down to the TURNOVER battle in big part as well
    Totally...Although history isn't in Lovie's favor following a bye. Philly backers realize Vick has 2 more picks than Cutler dont they?

Besides...Vick went to see Jay Z and Kanye a few nights ago and I heard he got waaaaaaaasted! lol

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

This is almost a duplicate of yesterdays Giants/Patriots Game......Giants (Bears) a 9 point underdog and Patriots (Eagles) Defense is bad.....The only difference is that the stars are at RBs (Forte and McCoy) rather than QBs

mission
    mission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

I'm on this.. Was leaning and you put me over the top. BOL looking decent early..

mission
    mission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Int makes it look nicer (but not for my Ff team)

Producer2627

What I say!!!! Thats why you dont go around and call ppl idiots, clowns, and dumnfuks cuz look what just happened, you just look like one... Anyway thats not to talk shit but thats why I respect ppls picks..

Producer2627

As for you my man I am a man of my words and it was nice to see someone with the same picks as me. enjoy the 500 betpoints

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Great call bud!

riffraff24

How'd that work out for you Big Dan? Have a good night? Just checkin in on you brother. Miss ya! Tell the misses i said hi!

riffraff24

p.s. BEARS WIN!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Nice play.

I had a false perception on both the Eagles and Bears.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Lock it up!!!

WinningIsKeY

As for you my man I am a man of my words and it was nice to see someone with the same picks as me. enjoy the 500 betpoints
    No problem Bud! Thanks so much for the points , they are GREATLY appreaciated! And nice hit for all who knew this game was going to be a seesaw game. Producer2627 TY again man , you really didnt have to, but i love the fact you are a man of your word(hope you scored HUGE $$) I made almost 10u from last night's game _

For the record i believe i was the first poster taking Bears ML , so i feel like a superstar, at least for now. So I will bask is my glory lol

bandit bettor
    bandit bettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

nice hit bro i had almost 300 on bears plus ten and a measly 25 to win 78 on money line scored about 3 units myself wish i woulda went bigger on it but nice win none the less

Producer2627

No problem Bud! Thanks so much for the points , they are GREATLY appreaciated! And nice hit for all who knew this game was going to be a seesaw game. Producer2627 TY again man , you really didnt have to, but i love the fact you are a man of your word(hope you scored HUGE $$) I made almost 10u from last night's game _

For the record i believe i was the first poster taking Bears ML , so i feel like a superstar, at least for now. So I will bask is my glory lol
    I did and you made me have more confidence on my picks. I made $5,000 last night on the game. Bask in all the glory!

riffraff24

Big Dan? *crickets**

Producer2627

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Big Dan? *crickets**

WinningIsKeY