Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5034

mnf......chicago/philly

One Unit Plays (13-8)(+4.10 units)
    Two Unit Plays (7-7)(-1.40 units)
    Three Unit Plays (8-14)(-16.80 units)

Overall Record (28-29)(-14.10 units)

Let me start by saying that even though I loved the Steelers I knew I was going to lose. This might sound crazy, but after going 7-0 in college on Saturday I had a feeling the gambling gods would have to get back at me on Sunday. All told I am happy with the weekend though.

Ouch!! Steelers really, really hurt. 1-3 dropping 5.10 units on Sunday. I guess it could have been much worse. I did win one teaser otherwise it would have been a complete disaster. Here is what I got for Monday night football.

Monday Night Football

Chicago +8 vs. Philadelphia (one unit play)……………Just want some action on MNF. I am off work on Tuesday and get to stay up and watch the whole game for a change. I originally like Philly almost as much as I like Pittsburgh last night. Steelers looked great, Baltimore has not. Now it is the Eagles who looked unbeatable last week and they will probably come back down to earth this week. Chicago has always played Philly close in the past. Chicago’s defense is coming around, so I think I will take the 8 and hope for the best.

Good Luck Everybody!!

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

My heart says Philly. My system says Chicago. I played with my heart this weekend. I got 8 out of 13. My system got 12 out of 13. Guess who I'm playing tonight