TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

The St. Louis Rams ARE that bad

These fukers lost me opportunities at so much money today on some HUGE parlays. How are you up 13-6 with under five minutes, get a fg blocked, not be able to score in OT after winning the toss and then can't make seven tackles and lose it to a punt return. Sam Bradford is a numbe rone overall pick bust and besides the Colts, they are the worst team in the league. And that is a

Ultimate_Marvel
    I got this bag of cheese burgers man...
    Ultimate_Marvel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

The St Louis sheep skin condoms...are as bad as the Indianapolis Cokks....consider this a lesson learned...

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

no one bets anything material on the rams on the road

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says

It wasn't substantial, I had them +1.5 in a 3 team parlay with the Bengals +1.5 and Giants +9, which would have won me alot. Also, they were my one ML loss in a 6 team parlay. odds for both were 7/1 and 5/1. Just pisses me off that they had it in the bag and blew it big time.

I mean they were going against the cardinals with john skelton at qb, you can't tell me that you thought they were going to lose

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

They force two safety's and still lose?

Pathetic

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says

I mean, I called them losing to the Skins earlier in the year and I bet the Colts would beat them in Indy. Write it down. All my friends from the STL area were talking so much crap about my Bears this year and saying they would get pounded by the Rams if they played. I know STL has had some injuries this year, but they had one of the better second half defenses last season, they have Lloyd and S Jax, but after two seasons, Bradford looks like a bust and Cam Newton looks better after 8 games. Can't believe I'm saying that but it's so true.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Bradford sucks. He hit the rookie hill and is rolling down fast.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

bradford way too small and soft and plays very scared

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

They actually could have attempted a FG on 4th and 1 with about a minute left but they got stuffed and turned it over on downs. Don't ask me why the heck they didn't attempt the FG, think it was from 50 or 51. Was the most boring game of the day for 58 minutes but ended up being the most entertaining.

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    Bradford sucks. He hit the rookie hill and is rolling down fast.
    Bet the Rams wish they could take back some of the 50 million guaranteed. They are stuck with him for 5 more years