CarloTwoGuns
    CarloTwoGuns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Brady will get back into it .. Hes just having a rough patch .. He will be fine

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

all of this is so off base...no one was saying brady lost it when he (again) marched the team down the field at the end of the 4th quarter to take the lead...brady sure has lost something, a damn defense...that team cant stop anyone, anytime chad henne hangs almost 500 yards on you, you know its trouble...this defense couldnt stop anyone, how is it all bradys fault when he gave the team the lead then had to watch from the sidelines as the defense gave it back? the pats' star secondary defenders are devin mccourty and patrick chung are you serious?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Yeah....his name is Randy Moss. Welker/Branch/tight ends aren't deep threats and the db's are just bumping guys and jumping the short routes more often.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Can't wait to see the jets dik stomp him this week

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    So so so dumb. Cheater? Lol. You really don't have a clue, do you? Videotaping signals was never against the rules, and even now, teams can (and do, like the Jets did earlier this year) videotape from the sidelines.

Dumbass

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Intelligent response

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Find the rule that says videotaping signals was against the rules. Goodell himself said they may have taken the footage within the rules. Would you like to see a picture of the Jets employee with the camera, and how the NFL "justified" it?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

only thing he lost is randy moss!!!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

who would you rather have right now as QB of your football team Tom Brady or Cam Newton?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

he would have a real problem if the other teams in the league and the ones playing against him actually cared and wanted to win. luckily that isn't the case at all (no way that could happen in the nfl) and he is just getting old. it is very sad.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

He didn't lose anything, he will kick ass this week at jets

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

really you think he will have beter luck vs Cromartie and Revis Island? Patriots will get taken to the woodshed on Sunday night.

It's a terrible matchup for the Patriots there is no way they can stop Plaxico and Sanantonio and Keller.

But I think Tom is still a great QB if not the best QB in the NFL but the Patriots need to get Ochocinco invloved and light a fire under Albert Haynesworth's ass if they want to win games.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    really you think he will have beter luck vs Cromartie and Revis Island? Patriots will get taken to the woodshed on Sunday night.

It's a terrible matchup for the Patriots there is no way they can stop Plaxico and Sanantonio and Keller.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...467_recap.html

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

believe me I know the Patriots won last time. That game was at Gillette stadium. The Patriots are one of my favorite teams. But i have learned to bet with my head and not my heart.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

The Patriots need to make a trade or sign a free agent or something. They have some serious holes to fill.

blue chip
    blue chip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I/m shocked nobody sees the real reason why things aren't going well. Defenses are dropping LB's into the SLANT passing routes forcing Brady to go elsewhere. He's made his money with Welker and Gradkowski that way.

Now he has no WR,s to go to downfield

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

SHADY BRADY HAS NOT WON A GAME IN IN THE PLAYOFFS SINCE BELICHEAT STOPPED CHEATING
    5 YEARS AND COUNTING

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    SHADY BRADY HAS NOT WON A GAME IN IN THE PLAYOFFS SINCE BELICHEAT STOPPED CHEATING
    5 YEARS AND COUNTING
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EU1O-hGxgg
    So, still spewing bullshit, huh? Still waiting for your quote of the rule saying taping signals is not allowed. And why are teams still allowed to tape from the sidelines?

From a few weeks ago-

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Brady, obviously is pressing given all the Love Rodgers is getting; clearly doesn't like playing second fiddle.

Seriously, never been a mobile guy, and since he did his knee a couple of years ago he's less mobile and it's affecting his accuracy as he gets older; clearly no longer in his prime...it happens.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    So, still spewing bullshit, huh? Still waiting for your quote of the rule saying taping signals is not allowed. And why are teams still allowed to tape from the sidelines?

From a few weeks ago-

Bump for Scorpion to dodge this again

First 12