DonCorleone
    DonCorleone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Fantasy Football Help

I have 7 receivers and need to start 4. This a PPR league. Here we go.

Miles Austin (DAL)
    Jeremy Maclin (PHI)
    Nate Washington (TEN)
    Jabar Gaffney (WAS)
    Kevin Walter (HOU)
    James Jones (GB)
    Steve Breaston (KC)

Let me know your opinions. Thanks in advance.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Austin, Maclin, Walter, Jones

Austin and Maclin can light it up, and give you the potential of getting you 20+ points any week and have favorable match ups..

Walter because after Owen Daniels, he's the next go to guy besides foster in the passing game. Walter is usually solid, he'll give you the solid # and he does become a target in the Endzone, so he can get you around 6-12 points..

Jones because out of all the other guys you have, he has the best QB, as much as packers spread the ball around, that ball needs to be thrown to you and Jones gets enough looks.

Breaston is a crap shoot now that Baldwin is being put in.

Gaffney.. Eh Fred Davis is #1 guy with a ehh QB who doesn't have the arms like grossman.

Nate washington is not a good choice against Bengals.

DonCorleone
    DonCorleone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Was definitely leaning towards Maclin and Austin as my top 2. My problem lies with the rest of the bunch. My thought process was Redskins will fall behind and be forced to throw so Gaffney might have a good game. As for Jones, you never know if he is going to get the ball with so many weapons. I agree with Nate as the Bengals are playing great defense. And Breaston could be huge depending on whether Baldwin is the real deal or just a fluke.

Thanks for your input.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

I think its Austin,Maclin,Washington and then a toss up between Walters and Breaston.I'd probably go with Walters.

I know you can say Washington has a tough matchup but hes a #1 and still will get a lot of targets .

Breaston is hurt by Baldwin but there may be more than enough to go around with this weeks matchup.

Walters figures to get more looks than Breaston but they could get an early lead and just feed Foster.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    I think its Austin,Maclin,Washington and then a toss up between Walters and Breaston.I'd probably go with Walters.

I know you can say Washington has a tough matchup but hes a #1 and still will get a lot of targets .

Breaston is hurt by Baldwin but there may be more than enough to go around with this weeks matchup.

Walters figures to get more looks than Breaston but they could get an early lead and just feed Foster.
    I agree with Washington but the flip side why I decided to go against washington is because of 2 things.

One, Titans are still trying to establish the wrong. With Johnson, they are going to force it to him again this week.

Two, but more importantly, Benson has a great match up this week which makes Bengals time of possession longer. SO if you factor all that, Titans I think won't have the ball too long and that almost 50% of the possession will have something to do with CJ, nate washington I think won't get as much targets..