Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Bradshaw and Nicks "Doubtful" vs Pats, Jump All Over the Pats!

Bradshaw and Nicks are both listed as doubtful for Sunday's game according to rotoworld.com. They are the Giants two best players. The run game doesn't get going without Bradshaw, and the passing game won't get going without Nicks. Pats -9 at home look real good, with both of them out, this game should probably be closer to Pats -12 or -13.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

who jump on the Pats, public or you?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I'm on the Patriots ML for sure. On the reasons that the Patriots are a dangerous team after a loss.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

pierpaul might not play too thats huge I originally like the giants but Im on the pats sadly..........brady will eat that secondary up and watch out for green-ellis he will have 100 yds

Demosthenes
    Demosthenes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nicks won't be too missed. Eli's been on fire, and MM Cruz and Ballard can pick up the slack. The bigger issue is Bradshaw. While the Giants sure as hell won't be winning this game on the ground, Bradshaw's been their best bet on the goal line. Losing him could easily turn one TD into a FG, and turn a 7 point loss into an 11. If I knew Bradshaw was healthy, I'd go for Giants for sure. As it is, I don't think their injuries are in any place they can't overcome.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Nicks won't be too missed. Eli's been on fire, and MM Cruz and Ballard can pick up the slack. The bigger issue is Bradshaw. While the Giants sure as hell won't be winning this game on the ground, Bradshaw's been their best bet on the goal line. Losing him could easily turn one TD into a FG, and turn a 7 point loss into an 11. If I knew Bradshaw was healthy, I'd go for Giants for sure. As it is, I don't think their injuries are in any place they can't overcome.
    You don't watch the Giants if you think Nicks won't be missed. Nicks dictates all the coverage towards him, which is the reason why Victor Cruz has made a name for himself this year. Nicks typically draws the opposing teams best CB, and a safety over the top. W/o Nicks tomorrow, Cruz and Manningham will actually face top corners, and possibly double coverage.

Last year when Eli had to play w/o Nicks, the offense as a whole really struggled. I expect the same for tomorrow's game against NE.