lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Cincinnati +3 over Tennessee - play of the week?

Aside from Tennessee's week 2 win over an offensively inconsistent Baltimore team, what have they done to be giving up 3 points against a 5-2 Bengals team? With Chris Johnson under-performing, Tennessee has been forced to rely on the pass and Hasselbeck has had a nice season. That being said, Tennesee's weakness is their offensive line and Cincinnati's strength is their defensive line. Expect the Bengals to harass Hasselbeck all day. On the other side of the ball, the Titans have one of the league's worst run-D's, and the Bengals get Cedrick Benson back this week so expect Andy Dalton to continue playing his role as game manager, if he can successfully stretch the field a few times with AJ Green it will be a long day for the Titans D. The Bengals know they need to win this game to keep pace in the AFC North.

Cincinnati 28, Tennessee 20

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I may tail you...I was thinking about this bet also!

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got a winner here

millflavor
    millflavor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5255

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Already on Bengals ML.

Scruff Mcgruff
    Scruff Mcgruff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

I feel like I'm the only one on the Titans. I know you outlined who the question of who the titans have beat, well who the hell have the Bengals beat?

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

titans this week baby. do it

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i really like this play. been looking at it all week. plus points and ML for me. good luck

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Agreed. Good luck to us.

stocklemon
    stocklemon's Avatar Become A Pro!

won't play it but leaning Titans... Bengals getting a little too much love right now

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Titans def.

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

TITANS

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I really like Cincy but next week they will face Steelers ( divisional game). I wonder if they will go to win this game or save energy for next game.

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincy has been money so i will ride their train til i feel that vegas has adjusted to them and getting 3 against the titans is fine with me... Benson will be back this week to take some pressure off of Dalton, who doesnt appear to need it bc him and Green seem to be getting more in sync with each other as the season progress... they have a very solid defense... those aspects alone are good tools to take on the road and fight with... also keep ur eye on pac man... i know he would love to make a splash somehow in this one... i just think this is a solid team and if you look at their schedule, theyve covered against all of the offensively challenged teams they have faced... and the titans are no exception bc they have problems... GL!!!

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincinnati has no run game to take advantage of Tennessee with a ball control style. They average 3.4 yards a carry on the road and in their last 3 games have averaged 3 yards a carry. They have been outrushed by Indianapolis and Jacksonville of late. If this was a home game I might think they have the ability to ball control the game here but that is not the case.

You can take the approach that Cincinnati has won road games on the strength of their defence. They have faced Denver (loss), Jacksonville, Seattle and Cleveland on the road. That is the likes of Orton, Gabbert, Whitehurst/Jackson and Colt McCoy. Running backs Moreno, Jones Drew, Delone Carter and Marshon Lynch. Jones-Drew averaged 4.5 a carry but the Jags had to abandon the run because Gabbert sucks.

The Bengal defense is banged up. Rey Maualaga will not go. Pac Man is also going to be out. Safety Chris Crocker and CB Nate Clements were limited in practice this week with knee injuries working on the side for the most part. DE Frostee Rucker hurt his shoulder in practice on Thursday and was a limited participant Friday. LB Thomas Howard worked for the first time on Friday. The Bengals face by far the best QB they have on the road this year in Hasselbeck, not an all-pro by any stretch but far better than what they have seen so far. Keep in mind it will be a two headed approach at RB for the Titans with an improving Javon Ringer in the mix.

The approach I have to take on this game is that the trenches will negate each other here. I am not sold on the Bengals or the Titans ability to run the ball. I am going to place the number (which is down to a heavily juiced 1.5 to balance teaser action on the Bengals and will likely rise toward the -3 again shortly) on the QB's. It is Dalton vs. the Titans pass D averaging 6.2 yards a reception vs. Hasselbeck vd. the Bengals pass D, also averaging 6.2 yards a reception.

For my money I will take the home team with the more savy veteran QB against a dinged up defense. Cinci is coming off a west coast tilt to play a team that has been home for better than 2 weeks. I really don't think there is much separating these two teams after having looked in depth at this one. Records aside the home team is my play. I will grab the reduced number while it lasts.

Good Luck with your plays this weekend Lads

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Johnson runs for 100 yards and 2 touches tomorrow.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

its not a lock but its deff one of the better gms

collie
    collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

I'm playing the over here.