BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Cowboys vs. Seahawks (Week-9)

Havent seen a thread for this game yet. I am staying away from this crap shoot, but have to pick a team in one of my pools. The spread is Cowboys -12. That is a lot of points. The cowboys got their ass handed to em last week, but this is the type of team that can lose one week and then just blow up the next. Cowboys are also home. I'm a cowboys fan but clearly trying to get an un-baised opinion. I have have clouded judgement as Im going with the Boys-12. Tell me elsewise.

Cheers!

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I'm leaning Seattle +12 but will probably wait to see if it moves up. Seattle is inconsistent and typically covers the spread the week after failing to cover the spread. Tavaris Jackson will be starting this game, the only time the Seahawks looked competent on offense versus Cincy was after they pulled Whitehurst. I cashed on Dallas -13 against St. Louis, but Seattle is far better defensively, is usually able to force turnovers against turnover-prone teams like the Cowboys, and while I expect Dallas to win I think this game will stay fairly close. Dallas 27, Seattle 20 seems about right.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Tease cowboys down is the best play.

With the way Garrett calls the offensive plays, he'll probably keep Seattle within 10 pts for the game. It's a shame that such a good offense is kept on such a tight leash.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle backdoor covers...pissing everyone off..

Mrecko21
    Mrecko21's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was placing a large bet on Dallas this week until i saw the injury report with cowboys best Lb dislocating his wrist ,if he manages to play he'll have a cast on,so no chance for to's from there also there cb micheal jenkins is out with a hamstring injury and the punter is out as well which is a big injury against a dangerous returner like leon Washington for seattle.I watched the cincinnati vs seattle game and the final score is a bit misleading seattle had 6 dropped passes and a ton of penaltys and they gave up a 60 punt return and then a punt return for a td and with 40 seconds left in the game it was a pick six to tally up the score.Even though seattle didnt put up alot of points they moved the ball really well they had 2 wrs with 100yds a piece and a 3rd with 70yds, they were stopped on the 1 yd right before half as well.The more i think about it i dont think dallas has any business giving double digits to anyone in the league,they have a poor offensive line which keeps them from being able to develope anything deep,they have a rookie center who is capable of tossing the ball 20 yds over romos head on any play the cb and safety are suspect been saying that for yrs they struggle against speedy wr's in which seattle has a few of. Also Romo has single-handedly lost 2games when his team was up big in which Daunte Culpepper,Jamarcus Russell,and Jake Delhomme could have easily coasted there teams to victory with the leads.That being said i think Dallas will go a more conservative route to protect what ever lead they have,which they actually did against the Rams but fortunately for them the rams could not stop the run and gave up huge amount of yds which turned into points.The major reason i was taking Dallas is because Seattles avg margin of loss last yr was 21 ppg! and i think so far this yr its at 13ppg .I Think theres just to many ways this game can play out for me to pull the trigger on either team.