LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

books def love redskins this week

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Question is high scoring or low scoring game..

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

hail to the skin!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Skins ML

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

On it.

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Its the Redskin man. They are a mess. 49ers is on a hot streak but i do agree the line is kidda low & seems like a trap. Having said that I just cant see how the Redskins is going to be able to register any scores against 49ers D.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by K2daL View Post
    Its the Redskin man. They are a mess. 49ers is on a hot streak but i do agree the line is kidda low & seems like a trap. Having said that I just cant see how the Redskins is going to be able to register any scores against 49ers D.
    how? because this is the nfl thats how...just like theres no way the rams can beat the saints

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I'm playing SF myself. They have looked good this year, and Harbaugh>Shanahan.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Taking the 4, hope the Niners can win by 3.

This is a game they can lose even though they should blow them out. We all know what "should" means in the NFL.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Those percentages are never real accurate
    I guess you can get a general idea but never back on them

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

49ers are going to drop HAR-BOMBS on the Skins. After it's over, Jim will slap Shanahan in the face and claim it was sportsmanship

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

you can get bet against the 90% on niners or go with the better ninner teams

i like the niners

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

I got the juiced +3.5, this will be 2.5 or 3 by Sunday morning...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's the nfl
    Anyone can beat anyone

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    Question is high scoring or low scoring game..

very low..

craig4nr
    craig4nr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

All over Washington on this. Looks like the obvious play.

aimgator
    aimgator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It's the nfl Anyone can beat anyone
    true..thats how John Beck feels

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

I'm on the 49ers.

The public money is Not on one game. It's on multiple games on a weekend.

The public can win, it depends on the game.

If you look at the following public money link. The public has made profit on the top 4 teams that the public is on all season.
    http://contests.covers.com/Handicapp...oney-home.aspx

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I'm on the 49ers.

The public money is Not on one game. It's on multiple games on a weekend.

The public can win, it depends on the game.

If you look at the following public money link. The public has made profit on the top 4 teams that the public is on all season.
    http://contests.covers.com/Handicapp...oney-home.aspx
    covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=100915404&page=5

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19727

I believe it. Taking teams that were shut out the week before is often a great counter public play. Good luck

HawkEye
    HawkEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

If it was last year, the skins would be favored in this spot. But everyone still remembers how bad the niners were and havent proven them self at the QB. But this year it's a whole diff situation. Niners offense is clicking and defense is phenomenal. There is so much value on this small line on the niners. Lay the points asap.

j_to_the
    j_to_the's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also on the Niners..

Looks like a trap game (still could be one) but there's one caveat: Washington has to score to cover. The Niners will stop the run - Torain and Helu are far from dangerous, making the Skins one dimensional. Relying on John Beck with little to no weapons outside of Davis is too risky for me. Let's not forget Buffalo (who is not good defensively) shut them out, albeit at home, but SF is better defensively across the board. SF will pound the ball with Gore, control the clock (and the game), and limit the risk of a shaky passing game and Alex Smith.

lilrushc8
    lilrushc8's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know that in football any team can win on any given Sunday, but these people saying the Redskins +3.5 is a lock are crazy!! Forget about trap games, public plays, and all the other talk. The 49ers are much much better than the Redskins. Now I know that does not guarantee a victory, but anyone who says Redskins +3.5 is a lock must be retarded. The 49ers should easily defeat the Redskins by atleast 7 points this Sunday. Good luck to all.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26799

would def jump on the skins for the first half that 1pm start is tough on west coast teams i like them in the game also but like the 1st half play better

zeno86
    zeno86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Before I take anything, I'm waiting to see if Michael Crabtree is going to play. So far, he has done limited participation in practice.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

You hear and see, "It's the NFL, any team can beat any team."

That is certainly correct. However, it usually happens when a superior team has a patsy opponnent followed by a tough division/conference game or need to sit/rest guys to prepare for a tough stretch. Coaches will not really establish a gameplan for the patsy opponent, as they are getting a head start on the tough upcoming opponent.

They figure they can most likely beat the team in front of them with minimal preparation. Also, a division win is like a 1.5 wins, they mean more than an out of division win. It means a division opponent not only needs to get another win to pull even in record but must get another win somewhere else because you hold the tie breaker over them with the win.

Or they will rest/sit players with minor naggin injuries when playing a patsy.

ie:
    Baltimore, bad outings in Jacksonville and Arizona, Pittsburgh coming up, this is a HUGE game as they already beat the the Steelers once, beat them again and they are in the drivers seat for than division.

Saints; no game plan whatsoever against Rams (when the starting QB is Feeley, how do you let Jackson get over 100 yds). They obviously did not watch any film of the Rams. Why? Because they were busy game planning for the Bucs, a HUGE divisional game this week.

NY Giants; Just flat out screwed the pooch here. Sat a lot of guys in practice and sat one or two stars for the game. Didn't want to risk injuries as they know their division is going to be a battle to the end and they have a pretty tough schedule starting three weeks from this game. Plus they just figured they could mail it in and beat the Seahawks (never turns out well in the NFL when you try that).

So yeah, any team can beat any team. But sometimes it's only because the other team is taking calculated risks in lack of preparation/personnel availability because they are expecting a cake walk and know a loss to that team won't really hurt them in the hunt for the playoffs. I'm not saying they are willing to lose. I'm just saying that even if they do lose, it's from a non-divisional or a team who won't threaten them for a playoff spot.

That's why sometimes these lines are out of whack.

However, I don't think Harbaugh's Niners fall into this category. They are really looking to prove themselves this year. Redskins will come in hungry and ready but so will the Niners. Niners have a legitmate shot at a first round bye. Huge value in that in Harbaugh's eyes. They're going for it.

I'm on the Niners.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

its only 83%..

careful before you make a 90% claim

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Gotta love guys that try to make the "sharp bet". All over 49ers as there is not a single angle that favors Washington.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Gotta love guys that try to make the "sharp bet". All over 49ers as there is not a single angle that favors Washington.
    Just like the chargers right kc had nochance

Allure

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    Just like the chargers right kc had nochance
    If it wasn't for that dumb fumble, who would have won?

If it wasn't for those idiotic penalty calls, who would have won?

If you think KC was the play, then go ahead and put your money on the Redskins.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

Chargers would have kicked a fg at the end and chiefs cover 3.5 with or without the fumble lol

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

I havent decided if I am playing this game just giving The most recent example of a public burial

Allure

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    I havent decided if I am playing this game just giving The most recent example of a public burial
    Not sure whether SD was that much of a big public play. It was such for sure, but probably nothing compared to the Niners this week.

Also, the public doesn't always lose. They also don't always win. Everything evens out eventually.

Just ask the bettors who went against the public yesterday in NCAAF.

I personally think that Vegas knows that everyone and their mom will be on the 49ers, regardless of what the line is, so they try to get some action on Washington by giving out 3.5 points, which makes some "SBR sharps" think that it is a "trap".

I might be wrong, but I also can't go with Washington against a red hot and very solid 49ers team, just because the line looks fishy.

123 Last