hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am 8-0 Use this as an information place

I am now 8-0 in the playoffs. I passed two games . I posted on this sight over the last two weeks and used another until they told me I was promoting another sight. That was not true, but that is ok. A few people were following me and wonder what happened. Sometime in the next few days I will give you a way to make your own spread. It works!
    I want to use this posting as an information sight.
    If anybody has interesting and useful facts then post it here. This can be used for a handicapping infomation post. I will be giving out things over the next two weeks. I do not think I will play the game though. I have Pitt to win by 4 to 11. The bookies ALWAYS shade -3 or above favorites by 1/2 to 2 points. I will also share with you where the smart money is going , if I get that information which I normally do.
    tibits
    In every Super bowl except one a top 10 defensive team has ALWAYS won. Strangely Curt Warner was the quarterback on that one team.
    Inexperienced teams are long shots to win the super bowl. I define that as teams who have won no play off games in the last 2 years and are playing one who has. I have not checked this for all 43 years but i think there is only 1 example of a winner.
    Inexperience teams are just glad to get there. You can tell by their demeanor. As for Pitt you can tell their goal was and is to win the whole thing and are not satisfied unless they do. The coach expressed that strongly after the game. The Arizona coach did not.
    The Cardinals have had the most unsuccessful francise of any of the original teams. They are the Cubs of football. It is hard to play them until they finally show they can win the big one.

hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have moved this game to Pittsburgh to win at about 10 points. Arizona was getting the best of it on turnovers in both games . I do not think that will happen against Pittsburgh. Seldom does a cinderella team go the whole route in a series of games no matter what sport. Arizona has less then an average defense. no team has ever won with a defense ranked as low as Arizona's. it is stil not a play for me because I want the game to have at least a 4 point difference but it is close.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Maybe pitts and the under? LT profits had a good post where in the 1q the score is unlikely to be above 10 pts and for the half, under 23. I may try that out or just bet more and go pitts straight @ -300, i duno yet, i may do the tease on pitts and the under