seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Colts tail wagging the dog

Keg Collins has a concussion and placed on injured reserve, father Peyton manning can't lift his arm above his head is NOT on injured reserve. What is wrong with this picture?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

They have completely mailed it in.

From the front office to the players.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    They have completely mailed it in.

From the front office to the players.
    I am with you 100%. The irsey's and caldwell are worse than the mccourts.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

They said they want to see Peyton practice near the end of the season. Now if that's the case, who doesn't look good in practice in shorts, and while Peyton is practicing isnt that taking reps from qbs who will actually play in a more important game? Give me a break. If the colts have a healthy Peyton manning but not let him play isn't that throwing games? Michael Vick should have sat out the whole season the year he was hurt in preseason, but know the falconsade him play in meaningless regular season games during Dan reeves last year coaching.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Sea...Lord knows I'm not going to defend Irsay, but obviously the Colts pissed you off for whatever reason. If you were the Colts and holding a record of 0-12 or 0-13 would you risk the health of a guy for absolutely no reason? You probably want a gauge of Manning's arm strength or pain level to see if he'll be able to be the old Peyton next season, and you can get that through practice reps and not risk a gametime hit. If the Colts get a warm fuzzy that Peyton is fine for another 3-4 year run they could hold the pick for a King's ransom....if Carson Palmer is worth 2 first rounders, imagine what Andrew Luck would be worth to a Seattle, Washington, Miami, or Denver? If you keep Manning and get a handful of picks for him....you could replenish a few players on both sides of the ball and still get a lower QB such as Jones, Weeden, or someone else. I've got no problem what the Colts are doing...because if they weren't doing it, someone else would be.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Jamarcus Russell and Jeff George looked good in shorts too.