COMMANDER COOL
    COMMANDER COOL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texans -11 at home against browns!.

Houston defense has been picking up over the past weeks. Coming off win against the jags....anyone pounding this hard?

Told You So!
    Told You So!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

I like Cleveland +11 but who knows.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Idk that's really high...You'd be better off teasing this IMO

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Idk that's really high...You'd be better off teasing this IMO
    Texas will CRUSSSSh

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    Texas will CRUSSSSh
    We've seen some crazy shit happen this season.

I thought Ravens -9 1/2 against the Jags was a lock, and look what happened there.

I just think there are more reasonable spreads this week but GL

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Texans ML is a good bet.
    Last edited by GunShard; 11-03-11 at 02:33 AM.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I thought Ravens -9 1/2 against the Jags was a lock, and look what happened there.

Truth. I'm just going with the flow on this one. Adding to the hype, you know?

COMMANDER COOL

agreed i think are some more reasonable spreads out there.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you think the Browns can score more than 13 points or hold the Texans under 20 then you may have a play.

I don't know how they score. They have no run game and no running backs yet the coach has flat out stated he is going to stick with the run first approach they have been using. It is quite clear he does not think Colt McCoy can win a game and he has no deep threats to stretch the field in order to get a safety off the line of scrimmage. Where do the points come from? Who cares whether Hillis plays or not. The guy is highly over rated, on a wonky leg and in a contract dispute with management.

Keep in mind the Texans have lost 4 key defensive players in the recent weeks, LB's Mario Williams, Darryl Sharpton as well as safeties Dominique Barber and Daniel Manning. Do not forget that when you handicap this one.

Cleveland has played some decent defense of late but has travelled to the west coast twice in the last 3 weeks and now face a Texan offense that have been sleeping in their own beds since a short trip to Tennessee two weeks ago.

That offense has adjusted to the absence of Andre Johnson and re-established a run game now featuring 2 tough running backs. Ben Tate is nice and his bruising style really compliments Arian Foster. Very important to note that the Texans are ranked third in time of possession and can wear down an opponent's defense as well as anyone.

And that will be the approach here. Pound the Browns into submission. Schaub has never played very well against the Browns 2 tds/2 ints and a 76 passer rating.

If you think that works Houston may be worth a look.

My personal take is that I see absolutely nothing at all that would make me side with Cleveland and that 11 is such a lousy number to play with that I have no choice but to leave this one on the board.

I am hoping the Texans beat the living shit out of the Browns so I can get a good enough line to fade them in Tampa Bay next week.
    Last edited by billysink; 11-03-11 at 05:24 PM.

COMMANDER COOL

yea leaving this one on the table. I was curious of the very same thing....how the eff do the browns put up points....well they haven't put up many this season only averaging 15 points a game!. I think im gunna end up pounding ATL -81/2 coming off a bye in INDI....ATL is a dome team ne who and im confident their going to cover.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by COMMANDER COOL View Post
    yea leaving this one on the table. I was curious of the very same thing....how the eff do the browns put up points....well they haven't put up many this season only averaging 15 points a game!. I think im gunna end up pounding ATL -81/2 coming off a bye in INDI....ATL is a dome team ne who and im confident their going to cover.

Good Luck this weekend!

Keep in mind Atlanta lost all pro fullback Ovie Mughelli and that is really going to force them to make adjustments.

Atlanta is widely available at -7 even at plus money in places. -8.5 is a real bad number if you are siding with Atlanta.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Good game for a 3 team tease. Gun to my head straight ATS I would take the Texans tho. GL.