lilrushc8
    lilrushc8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Falcons -7 Colts...... any advice appreciated!

I am new to this site but I was wondering what some of the experienced cappers think about this game? I think the Colts have mailed it in and are giving up this season. But I also am not too confident in the Falcons... Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Falcons on the road aren't safe giving 7 IMO... but if they lose I will be shocked, putting them in a teaser seems like the best option for this game

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

for me i would tease the falcons with another team in this spot. if it were monday night i might consider the colts, but i just cannot at this point knowing they probably don't give it a shit. i did not say they quit, but they surely have not given the needed effort in the nfl to win games, you don't just show up and win. also the peyton manning injury is a fukkking joke, nobody is worth 13 wins to a team, nobody. the colts mailed it in, all of them. they are a bunch of pussys for not having the balls to do what it takes to get a win. sorry bunch of front runners, no wonder they never won squat until they faced sexy rexy in the superbowl.

KOB
    KOB's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATL is garbage

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    Falcons on the road aren't safe giving 7 IMO... but if they lose I will be shocked, putting them in a teaser seems like the best option for this game
    You are right about the Falcons not being a good road team but that is bc most road games bring them outdoors. The Falcons and esp Ryan are much better in domes for some annoying reason. That said, as a Falcon fan this game makes me nervous. Bye weeks this year are different and we've seen some teams come out hot like Philly and others cold. I'd probably lay off of this game.

rubecube
    rubecube's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    for me i would tease the falcons with another team in this spot. if it were monday night i might consider the colts, but i just cannot at this point knowing they probably don't give it a shit. i did not say they quit, but they surely have not given the needed effort in the nfl to win games, you don't just show up and win. also the peyton manning injury is a fukkking joke, nobody is worth 13 wins to a team, nobody. the colts mailed it in, all of them. they are a bunch of pussys for not having the balls to do what it takes to get a win. sorry bunch of front runners, no wonder they never won squat until they faced sexy rexy in the superbowl.
    I think the smarter play would be to tease the Colts up to 13, but I'm thinking I'll probably lay off this game.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

entire thread disagrees, therefore ATL -7 = huge play

KOB
    KOB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mstone897 View Post
    You are right about the Falcons not being a good road team but that is bc most road games bring them outdoors. The Falcons and esp Ryan are much better in domes for some annoying reason. That said, as a Falcon fan this game makes me nervous. Bye weeks this year are different and we've seen some teams come out hot like Philly and others cold. I'd probably lay off of this game.

Failcants are one of the more soft teams you will find, especially noodle boy QB. He is only marginally effective @ home but still marginal.

Looks for the Failcants to follow in the Taints footsteps.

veeds1690
    veeds1690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

I wouldn't assume that the Colts are "giving up" on the year. This is the NFL, they're going to go out there and play to win the game. That being said, I think ATL wins this one for sure, but am not sure about laying 7 on the road.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

My advice is never lay points on the road. This ML parlay seems like a winner

Falcons ML
    Saints ML
    Patriots ML

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Quote Originally Posted by mstone897 View Post
    I agree that the Falcons are good at indoor turf stadiums. Like they defeat the Lions at their stadium, it's going to be similar at the Colts stadium.

As long the Falcons are not playing at an outdoor grass stadium they should be able to cover the spread here.