Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Houshmandzadeh signed by Raiders... and then some.

So last time this guy was any good was back in 07', at least good enough to get him in to the Pro Bowl with a bit over 1100 yds and 12 TD's.

Can he and Carson make something happen for the Raiders this year? I'm pretty sure they will have some pretty good connections playing this week against the "Tebowing" Broncos (especially if the Broncos play like they did against the Lions last week).

But their real challenge will come in week 10 when they meet "Slippy Fingers McGee", AKA Philip Rivers, and the Chargers...

I'm pretty sure that it will be a interesting Sunday Night game and the Chargers should win this by at least 2 TD's especially playing at home.

Oakland is allowing 25.4 points per game and they are giving up over 250 passing yards, so expect to see a lot of air balls to Vincent Jackson, Malcom Floyd and of course Phillips' favorite Red Zone Target Antonio Gates which should be very productive even if he isn't 100% healthy.

Why am I talking about a week 10 game? Is there really much to say about this weeks game? Tebow might have a better game against an easier defense, but I don't expect much coming from him. I expect there to be a lot of running in this game as the Broncos will get Willis McGahee back (or at least that's what he says) splitting carries with Knowshon Moreno. And Eric Decker might see a pass or two going his way.

Don't think this will be very exciting, plus it will be Palmers "real debut" again...

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

they played well together in cincy . hope we see flashes of that on the raiders

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

I would take TO over washed up TJ anyday. My grandmother could guard slow ass mofo TJ lol. I bet Palmer regrets retiring from the Bungholes.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

It would be cool to see T.O. go to the Raiders, next thing you know they'll add some stripes to their uniform too...

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

His years on the Hawks should not count against him...the team was in utter disrepair.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

He is collecting a paycheck. I saw his house on cribs. Good chance he lives well beyond his means.