legendmatt34
    legendmatt34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Anyone else think Phillip Rivers is the biggest piece of Sh$% in the League???

Real tuff to grab the ball from center and kneel on it.. Nfl is so fixed its ridiculous!

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

NBA has its moments.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is not a winner and now teams finding out

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Philip Rivers for Eli Manning: talk about a lot of mediocrity.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

the whole denver core of quartebacks are just as bad.seems like the division is for the taking for raiders,but palmer doesnt seem like hes the one and pryor is still a question mark but that whole division is the division of fukked up quarterbacks

Lo-CalDallasBuKe
    Lo-CalDallasBuKe's Avatar Become A Pro!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I actually think Rivers tries too hard. He's a lot like Romo talent-wise, but at least he gives a shit. I'm not convinced Romo does.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by legendmatt34 View Post
    Real tuff to grab the ball from center and kneel on it.. Nfl is so fixed its ridiculous!
    Lost a bet, did we?

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by legendmatt34 View Post
    If you think it is fixed then why are you betting on public road faves???

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

had chargers -3 and under 43.5....he handles that snap i have a push and a winner...instead i have a loser and a winner....hes such a piece of trash...i will never put my money on that shit team again

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

that fumble was such an elementary mistake. The ultimate goal is to set up and kick the 30 yarder. He's gifted but not an elite QB

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I just love it when the aluminum foil hat brigade plays the "(fill in the blank league) is rigged" card!

Lo-CalDallasBuKe
    Lo-CalDallasBuKe's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, I get a huge laugh out of it.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I cant believe how much drama the media is making out of this

The chargers lost a game they should have won --- holy sh*t

Its been the same story for the past 5 years

I dont think anyone is panicked in that lockerroom because they are now tied with KC

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

i've lost $$$ twice this year on the Bolts yet I don't come on here and call out a solid QB, which San Diego has. Want revenge? Take the Pack this next Sunday, they should handle SD easily. If they have any personnel that's trash it's the coaching staff and Norval.

nato3713
    nato3713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Raiders +450 to win division!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I took the extra half point (+3.5) that Bodog always gives the dog with KC so I was good either way. I would be more irritated with the call on Gates for interference on the TD pass. It was minor hand fighting both ways...no big push off or shove down imo.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Love em made me quit a bit of cash last night on that fumble...... Here's to Rivers

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

People always looking to blame their wrong decisions on everything but their own self...........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 11-01-11 at 05:17 PM.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    People always looking to blame their wrong decisions on everything but their own self,thus still remaining clueless in the game of life............
    stop being a douche

this game was a push if you backed the chargers...if the chargers were getting beat or getting their tails whipped it would have been the wrong decision...rivers gagged once again and turned a push into a loss for alot of people(and vice versa)....

were glad you have life figured out...cant wait to buy your book

SethM_6
    SethM_6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

big win for me, and it should have been for anyone else who knows football on this forum.... rivers is too inconsistent... are you kidding me on that snap? And it was in kc, monday night football... chargers had injuries, and look at all the turnovers.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SethM_6 View Post
    big win for me, and it should have been for anyone else who knows football on this forum.... rivers is too inconsistent... are you kidding me on that snap? And it was in kc, monday night football... chargers had injuries, and look at all the turnovers.
    yer right...san diego and on the road...always a horrible play...injuries and turnovers....all that aside....unless you got kc at 3.5 you were staring a push right in the face....it took a botched qb/center exchange, when kc was left for dead, to make it happen......

and people wanna act like they are smarter than anyone else....

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

stop, collaborate and listen. anyway, realize there are few quarterbacks/teams in the league (less than 5) that have what it takes to win in the nfl and win a superbowl. there is a reason the chargers have been where they were and are where they are at. example: throw this game out the window. my point is if you have a future bet with san diego to win the superbowl (and there are a lot of other teams too) with norv turner at head coach and rivers at qb i hope your odds are like 100 to 1 or better. these humans, yes humans, cannot succeed and be a champion in the nfl. they are full of talent no question but when the chips are down they cannot come through, ever! i am sorry this is the way it is. good luck!

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

tough beat for the charger backers but if it's your first bad beat like that then you haven't been in the business for long. remember the loss and find a good spot to cover this specific loss. gluck

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

He reminds me of Cutler, good size but his leadership skills appear to be nil. Self absorbed. And I don't wanna sound like Mel Kiper, but Rivers' mechanics suck. He seems to push the ball rather than throw it. Last night he seemed unable to throw a tight spiral and was overly dependent on Gates. I agree, he is far from elite.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by baazigar View Post
    tough beat for the charger backers but if it's your first bad beat like that then you haven't been in the business for long. remember the loss and find a good spot to cover this specific loss. gluck
    been in the game quite awhile....taken many tough beats....but it doesnt mean you cant be amazed by shear shit luck from time to time...i mean sometimes i take bad beats pretty well and shrug them off....cause they happen when you bet volume.....but this is just plain terrible...i know better too...told a friend when i placed it "i dont know why...i never want to place money on this team again....remind me to never play a game involving this shit team"....yet i went ahead anway..... and thought "ive got a push and a win on the total"....noooopeee

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

vegas knew no one had SD -2.5, but many had KC +3.5. if SD kicked that FG, most tickets would have pushed, but the KC +3.5 would have won.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

92 $MILLION$ Man

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Chargers have the talent but turner is shit. Look st what the hawks did when holmgren came in or my Niners now. Coaching is huge, it's amazing he keeps hiajob

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

Chargers did everything possible to lose that game. The botched snap was just icing on the cake.