NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Miami Dolphins ML @ Kansas City on Sunday

Very easy max play for this week in the NFL. Don't even play anything else.

There is no way Kansas City beats this team on Sunday. It doesn't matter that the game's at Arrowhead. Easily one of the worst home field advantages in the league, plus Miami absolutely owns on the road in recent history.

Dolphins +5 for max

Dolphins ML for max

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

The only thing Miami owns is last place. Arrowhead is one of the loudest outdoor stadiums in the league.....your entire post is stupid? Miami may not get blown out because they have talent but they'll probably find a way to lose like they always do.

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I could see it as a play, sure.

why max? certainly not the best play on the board

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Chiefs cover the next two games........GL

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3956

Miami,,on a Teaser(Hell YA) on the ML,,your Nuts,,,,2 suck teams = Coin toss,,,,dont kid yourself.....Good Luck to all....Rob

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Yup, decent play.

I don't know about MAX though....

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    The only thing Miami owns is last place. Arrowhead is one of the loudest outdoor stadiums in the league.....your entire post is stupid? Miami may not get blown out because they have talent but they'll probably find a way to lose like they always do.
    Dear God I hope so! After such a disasterous season, the only thin that could get worse for the dolphins this year is if they screw up getting the #1 pick, which could change everything for them.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Did u really just say easily one of the worst home field advantages in the league??

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Did u really just say easily one of the worst home field advantages in the league??
    Yes, I did. And if you disagree with that, you clearly know nothing about Arrowhead Stadium.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Dolphins +5 is looking good.

I don't think the Dolphins are nearly the worst team in football. They have the talent to keep games like these close.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post

There is no way Kansas City beats this team on Sunday. It doesn't matter that the game's at Arrowhead. Easily one of the worst home field advantages in the league, plus Miami absolutely owns on the road in recent history.

Dolphins +5 for max

Dolphins ML for max
    KC is not a place where a poor team like Miami wants to be. it is a tough place to play,

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

why do the announcers always tout Arrowhead as being one of the tougher places for an opposing team to play in? If you want an easy one, try where the Niners play, the fans are the most mellow you'll ever find. Everything that I've read conveys that KC is one of the tougher places to play (and I've been to a game there, the fans get crazy for their team).
    Last edited by DJ Dana; 11-01-11 at 09:23 PM.

House

Can you please tell me what you know about arrowhead niftylionguy?

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I would be careful here OP. Don't be fooled by that close giant loss. Giants make all the bad teams look good. The miami team that you seen before that giant game, is the miami team you will see against kc. Good luck to you sir.

ttrace35

Not to mention that matt moore is banged up and might not even play. Always smart to be certain about your qb before making a max bet.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Not to mention that matt moore is banged up and might not even play. Always smart to be certain about your qb before making a max bet.
    That just does not seem to matter. We've got guys making max plays, guys firing up bets on bad lines, guys buying 3 or 4 points to create what they perceive as value.

And they don't even know who is playing. It is Tuesday for fuk's sake. Now if these clowns posted some shit as to why they are playing these lines, proving they have found value or weakness in a number, I would understand.

We have a lot of inexperienced or degenerate wagerers here. It never ceases to amaze me how fackers can just fire up a max wager based on not much. Unless the max wager is two fists of fak all or just bullchit altogether it is just a bad, bad play.

ttrace35

I dunno why matt moore is not on injury report. The flashed it on nfl network. I think I might go heavy on kc. Daniel thomas banged up. Reggie bush won't do that shit again.
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave ttrace35 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

billysink

here are a few links regarding Arrowhead Stadium.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...play-in/page/3

http://www.faniq.com/poll_results.ph...d=128103&rnum=

This poster is talking out his azz.

I don't agree or disagree on the play but the research is nil and the opinion is bullshit.
    Last edited by billysink; 11-01-11 at 11:03 PM.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I dunno why matt moore is not on injury report. The flashed it on nfl network. I think I might go heavy on kc. Daniel thomas banged up. Reggie bush won't do that shit again.

Moore is banged up quite badly. His ribs and shoulder are bruised and it slightly restricts his throwing motion. He may or may not be listed but it is what they are calling general soreness. They do not have a capable backup ready at this point. Unless you call J.P Losman capable.

The most important injury on the Dolphins to watch is Mike Pouncey. He took a blow to the head in the game on Sunday and lost feeling in his legs. They are checking him out early in the week and he is questionalbe. With Richie Incognito already ailing the center position could be compromised.

But what they hell do you need good communication between a QB and center for here. It is only Arrowead.

One of the loudest places to play in the NFL is all it is.

Can you possible make a play with the chance a third string center could have to play on a silent count. I sure as hell wouldn't.

May or may not happen but it is certainly worth looking in to.

sixzero
    CONN +5
    sixzero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 683

I just discovered this site yesterday and knew immediately that it was for me. I came across this thread just now and had to chime in since it includes my horrible miami dolphins.

With that said I don't think it's wise to go with the miami dolphins as a max bet. Anything can happen but I would advise caution and I will include a couple of reason of why I feel this way. At this point of the season the Fins are not playing any other team except for the Indianapolis Colts. They are playing for the 1st pick in the draft. The fins might not get blown out, their defense is decent and they still have pride. But they might not get blown out but they will find ways to lose not win. Even when they have the game in the bag like they did against the Denver Broncos two weeks ago. I have not seen a meltdown like that in a while and you can thank the "suck for luck" campaign that has taken the Miami fans by storm. We don't want to win, in fact we would be furious if the Dolphins decide to win a game and prevent us from drafting Andrew Luck. If there is a large spread I will take the Fins but I reduced the line to -3 for Kansas City and believe this is a lock especially in Arrowhead... It is going to be cold, loud, and they will be playing a team that is currently on a 3 game winning streak. The Kansas City Chiefs are ready to make a statement at home and the Miami Dolphins are ready to stay neck to neck with the Colts for the 1st Pick.

My pick: Kansas City -3

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dolphins +5 for max

Dolphins ML for max
    fins ml

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Yes, I did. And if you disagree with that, you clearly know nothing about Arrowhead Stadium.
    Well, since most everyone that has spoken in this thread disagrees w/ you apparently known of us "know nothing about Arrowhead Stadium?"

FWIW....KC 9-2 last 11 in Arrowhead. But hey, why use such silly things as FACTS when discrediting a morons opinion??

House

The reason I asked about Arrowhead , is because I've been to about 8 games their........This dude is lost ,Arrowhead is the toughest outdoor stadium to play at hands down...Its loud,and seems like the fans are right on top of you.......Good luck to Miami but this should be CHIEFS - 3 for me.....I've been to lots of stadium's,from the Meadowlands to Oakland ......and KC has a ugly,plain jane,old school stadium that Miami will hate on Sunday....Chiefs fans are second to none.....who,goes 40 -50 years without a Super Bowl and has those kinda dedicated fans,making that kinda noise,showing up every week to pack the house,did you see those young Chiefs with those Scream masks on? Those kids are having fun,they like their coach,they're now tied for first after loosing the first 3...How crazy do you think Arrowhead will be this week?....Did you watch the Chiefs /Charger game...did anything stand out to you?....How about the Chiefs punted the ball 6 times in the first half from inside their own 20....and still led at half,that punter has skills.Here is what I think,the Chiefs had horrible field position all game Monday night and still came away with the win.....This Sunday,I think field position will change the score of this weeks game dramatically ....I think the Chiefs will throw a lot more vs Miami.....I see this game being a blowout ....but its the NFL and anything can happen...I'm going with the better QB,WR,RB,OL,right now DEFENSE ,turnovers ,better offense ,better coaching,home field advantage ,the team with a reason to win......and the crowd at Arrowhead .....GL Miami backers ....

Mr Handicapable

Can you possible make a play with the chance a third string center could have to play on a silent count. I sure as hell wouldn't

These retard degenerates don't know what a silent count is or how that applies to playing on the road.

Mr Handicapable

Make no mistake KC isn't that good....they're missing their best player on offense (Jamal Charles) and defense (Eric Berry). Matt Cassell is up-n-down like a yoyo but they got 1st rounder WR Jonathon Baldwin back who scored vs SD and Steve Breaston helps out too which takes coverage away from Dwayne Bowe. The crowd will be rocking and Miami is shaky at QB....give me KC by double digits too!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i'm taking the dolphins

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Looking like a winner, this line will keep going down.

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Id take SD Chargers ML over the Phins

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Make no mistake KC isn't that good....they're missing their best player on offense (Jamal Charles) and defense (Eric Berry). Matt Cassell is up-n-down like a yoyo but they got 1st rounder WR Jonathon Baldwin back who scored vs SD and Steve Breaston helps out too which takes coverage away from Dwayne Bowe. The crowd will be rocking and Miami is shaky at QB....give me KC by double digits too!
    Mr. H pretty much nailed it with this post. Miami is extremely weak in the defensive secondary and it looks probable that Vontae Davis misses another game. That trifecta of WR's for KC is as under rated as they come. They all warrant safety coverage. Breaston and Baldwin can really stretch a field.

If the Dolphin CB's have to isolate on these guys it won't be pretty. There should be plenty of ability to establish the run. Miami held the Giants in check last week as they can't stretch the field and are hurting at RB. Manning did beat them up pretty good but did not stretch the field. That total of 39.5 looks short at first glance if all starters play.

I say the Chiefs can capitalize here on offense if they do not let down after a big win. I am going to look at the other side of the coin for Miami after I get some clarification on their injury situation. Miami holds a rush edge and stops the rush pretty well and that helps them to stay inside a number.
    Last edited by billysink; 11-02-11 at 01:13 PM.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Can you please tell me what you know about arrowhead niftylionguy?
    Well, I've been to about 60-70 games there. What all do you want to know about it? Can you be more specific?

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

yes, definitely agree with you on Fins ML for 1 unit also with the low score game <40pts.

millflavor
    millflavor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5255

miami and matt moore are hideous... its kc or no play

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I also agree with the Miami Pts & ML, but for max, that is a stretch..

Miami for some reason plays better on the road
    and is decent at getting teams into 3rd and longs, which lets face it.. KC has had trouble with all year

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

im on miami as well. one reason only. kc has a letdown off the mnf ot win.

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

I just don't understand a reason to bet on the garbage teams. Kc not that good...Miami winless! Why gamble on a team either one kc or Miami that their going to show up? Just plenty of other good bets to make than this one! Just my thought guys G/L

12 Last