Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by GChild View Post
    I just don't understand a reason to bet on the garbage teams. Kc not that good...Miami winless! Why gamble on a team either one kc or Miami that their going to show up? Just plenty of other good bets to make than this one! Just my thought guys G/L
    I sort of see what you're saying, but I sometimes of have an even tougher time laying money down on very good teams that have to cover a touchdown and a field goal to win.. The Dolphins team may not be great but they have stayed relatively competitive in their last few games against better teams like the Jets and Giants. The Dolphins just lacked consistency and failed to make the big plays that kept them competitive. They'll be going up against a team coming off a very ugly win, with not a ton of momentum coming into this game. I think the Dolphins have a good chance of covering if they stay consistent instead of faltering in the later portion of the game. Sometimes finding lines like these that seem to the public as a bad line can turn out profitable. Just look at Jags/Ravens, Rams/Saints.

vegasplaya
    vegasplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

The Chiefs are not that bad the first three games Cassel was playing hurt Since then they have been ok. the Dilphins on the other hand have given up. i dont care if the spread is 30 they are not playing hard

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    The reason I asked about Arrowhead , is because I've been to about 8 games their........This dude is lost ,Arrowhead is the toughest outdoor stadium to play at hands down...Its loud,and seems like the fans are right on top of you.......Good luck to Miami but this should be CHIEFS - 3 for me.....I've been to lots of stadium's,from the Meadowlands to Oakland ......and KC has a ugly,plain jane,old school stadium that Miami will hate on Sunday....Chiefs fans are second to none.....who,goes 40 -50 years without a Super Bowl and has those kinda dedicated fans,making that kinda noise,showing up every week to pack the house,did you see those young Chiefs with those Scream masks on? Those kids are having fun,they like their coach,they're now tied for first after loosing the first 3...How crazy do you think Arrowhead will be this week?....Did you watch the Chiefs /Charger game...did anything stand out to you?....How about the Chiefs punted the ball 6 times in the first half from inside their own 20....and still led at half,that punter has skills.Here is what I think,the Chiefs had horrible field position all game Monday night and still came away with the win.....This Sunday,I think field position will change the score of this weeks game dramatically ....I think the Chiefs will throw a lot more vs Miami.....I see this game being a blowout ....but its the NFL and anything can happen...I'm going with the better QB,WR,RB,OL,right now DEFENSE ,turnovers ,better offense ,better coaching,home field advantage ,the team with a reason to win......and the crowd at Arrowhead .....GL Miami backers ....
    LETS GO HOUSE! LETS GO!!! Cash that KC! have 'em on teasers ofcurse you know me... lol
    KC +2 At worst with Over 34.5 !!!

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i think Dolphins are gonna have to win a game before i could trust a ML bet on them let alone a maxed one

Teaser Sucker
    Public Fader
    Teaser Sucker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

For you to say Arrowhead has one of the worse home field advantages; it makes me wonder why you would say such a stupid thing, if you've truly been to 60 games? I'm a die-hard Chiefs fan, was at the game on Mond. night. Those fans go hard and get loud for their team, not to mention one of the best, if not the best, tailgates in the league. Def one of the toughest places to play, plus Miami is not that healthy..ohh, and they're
    0-7. KC is finding their rythm with the Triple B's and Battle on O, and the D has stepped up the last couple games (turnovers). I'm sorry, but your string of comments made me laught. BOL.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

phins gonna have to score 20 to cover 23-24 to actually have chance to win...you like mia you might as well parlay them wit the over cause despite the fact Cassel can be a turnover machine mia doesnt create many and bowe, breaston, baldwin should have a field day on that secondary. i know one thing Daniel Thomas better show up cause Bush finesse ass aint taking this gm over..

I dont think it any harder for kc to bounce back from a mon night ot gm than it is for mia to bounce back after losing a gm they again should have won, hard to keep your head up after a while...mia get theirs next week when they get the skins at home..

op913chad
    op913chad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Im about to pull out to head to Arrowhead...GL to all. GO CHIEFS!

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

A win for the Dolphins is actually a loss. Don't understand how you bet on a team that needs to lose. Chiefs win easily

earlsnake07
    earlsnake07's Avatar Become A Pro!

All I can say is wow.......................just found this post, and about spit coffee all over my computer. This has to be one of the most idiotic things I have EVER read on this forum (and there are a lot). For this dude to say he has been to that many games and say that Arrowhead has the worst home field advantage in the same sentence is a HUGE RED FLAG FOR BS!!!!!!!! KC should win this game, but its the NFL and anything can happen....but what ever side you pick dont follow because of what this dumbass posted!
    Points Awarded:

Time2Score gave earlsnake07 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Time2Score
    NHL: Minnesota Wild ML
    Time2Score's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=earlsnake07;12229921]All I can say is wow.......................just found this post, and about spit coffee all over my computer. This has to be one of the most idiotic things I have EVER read on this forum (and there are a lot). For this dude to say he has been to that many games and say that Arrowhead has the worst home field advantage in the same sentence is a HUGE RED FLAG FOR BS!!!!!!!! KC should win this game, but its the NFL and anything can happen....but what ever side you pick dont follow because of what this dumbass posted![/quote]

I totally agree with this statement, and it made me laugh...thanks earl! Chiefs roll tomorrow 23-9.

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Well, i don't think it has been said yet. So Good play. I didn't play it myself. But good call.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Nice call. Crazy bastard.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by earlsnake07 View Post
    All I can say is wow.......................just found this post, and about spit coffee all over my computer. This has to be one of the most idiotic things I have EVER read on this forum (and there are a lot). For this dude to say he has been to that many games and say that Arrowhead has the worst home field advantage in the same sentence is a HUGE RED FLAG FOR BS!!!!!!!! KC should win this game, but its the NFL and anything can happen....but what ever side you pick dont follow because of what this dumbass posted!
    you're right...
    lmfao

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Yea but the guy won the bet......... Everything else is BS.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

[QUOTE=Time2Score;12229977]
    All I can say is wow.......................just found this post, and about spit coffee all over my computer. This has to be one of the most idiotic things I have EVER read on this forum (and there are a lot). For this dude to say he has been to that many games and say that Arrowhead has the worst home field advantage in the same sentence is a HUGE RED FLAG FOR BS!!!!!!!! KC should win this game, but its the NFL and anything can happen....but what ever side you pick dont follow because of what this dumbass posted![/quote]

I totally agree with this statement, and it made me laugh...thanks earl! Chiefs roll tomorrow 23-9.
    Yeah, I'm such an idiot. I graduated college with a 4.0 have an MBA at Columbia and more publications than you have brain cells. Not to mention what really matters here...I have been to over 70 games at Arrowhead Stadium (I did a estimate count after the other idiot asked last page). Arrowhead is awful compared to other stadiums, I've been to a few for Chiefs road games.

For whoever said that I "won my bet". When did I say I was betting on Miami? I said anyone who wants free money can bet on Miami. I don't bet on these games, never have and never will.

All I said was that KC had no chance in hell and Miami ML and Miami +5 should both be max bets. That line was laughable.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

[QUOTE=Time2Score;12229977]
    This post...is what people shouldn't base their bets off. But sadly most won't realize that you're absolutely clueless.

If you thought going into that game KC 23 MIA 9 was even remotely close to possible...you don't know anything about either team or anything about this league.

First 12