ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

congrats chiefs fans

refs loved the chiefs tonight
    I knew i couldnt win, i was told i was the devils child long ago even when i was a baby. I can't ever win, ever.

Congrats, ill be back saturday for more action

Just appreciate people would quit making fun of others on the forum and help eachother out

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

What happened at end of 4th TT. All i need is sd +3 in my teaser and with 30 seconds left rivers fumbled it at the kc 15? Wtf!!!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Don't see how you can blame the refs? Uh think i would blame uh let me see whats his name Phillip Rivers

ttwarrior1

me blaming the refs? uh no. pretty much everyone not on the chiefs could see that. Rivers ****** it up

Chiefs receivers are open and man to man coverage on the chargers

Penalties and fumbles killed them. They only needed that fg or a td early instead of all those fg

I will make more parlays like this and someday i hope to win one

ttwarrior1

if tebow was qb of the chargers, they would of won this game, thats how bad rivers was

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Refs didnt botch the snap for the game winning fg.

ttwarrior1

no disagreement there

in fact cutting rivers on my fantasy team

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Why do you deserve not to be made fun of? What have you ever done to help anybody?

Your posted plays are hitting less then 40%. San Diego was a horrible call!

ttwarrior1

hmm if not for the fumble they would of won

Are you going to post on the other threads saying the same thing about others

What have i ever done to help anyone, this must be a joke. Maybe i need to bump some posts. I help people everyday . I made top 3 in 2 contests that ended and didnt lose money, so im cool with it.

My posted plays after this week are higher then 40 percent. Same plays i make are same as contest and since im top in most of those , your wrong.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

tt you didn't hedge your parlays?

ttwarrior1

hedge with what money??? I asked for help with it and nobody would

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

That's an all time

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    refs loved the chiefs tonightt
    LMFAO

LMFAO

LMFAO

Are you ******* blind, dude? The McCluster fumble when his ass hit the ground a good 1.5 seconds before the ball was a single bit loose? The Matt Cassel "fumble" on the forward pass where he was clearly going forward (watch the replay slide by slide in HD, its 100% clear)

Both of those plays were challenged by the way, one reversed and one upheld, both in favor of San Diego and both clearly wrong. The 3 MNF announcers ALL saying they "have no idea" what the refs were looking at should be an indicator that you don't have a clue what you're talking about. The McCluster fumble that got upheld, by the way, was a difference of KC having the ball 2nd and 2 on the SD 15 and instead gave SD the ball. So yeah, that's not a big deal or anything.

You are an idiot if you think the refs favored KC last night. And I hate the Chiefs more than anyone in the NFL not named Oakland or Denver as a die-hard Chargers fan since 1960.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Phillip Rivers is a ******* joke too. He and Turner are the reason this team hasn't won, and won't win, a Super Bowl anytime soon.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Its ok TT ...get it back this week !!!! Hedge next time and it will be a winner ....don't let people on this forum get you down,you have to have blinders and earmuffs on,find a couple good guys ,and do you part helping out with capping the games ,and make it fun....GL warrior....

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

refs loved the chiefs tonight
    I knew i couldnt win, i was told i was the devils child long ago even when i was a baby. I can't ever win, ever.

Congrats, ill be back saturday for more action

Just appreciate people would quit making fun of others on the forum and help eachother out

hedge with what money??? I asked for help with it and nobody would
    Love how the guys saying people should help everyone are the ones who only need helping and never can offer a damn thing.

jimkotecki
    jimkotecki's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the worst games I've ever watched.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

The refs didn't cost SD the game....they blew it themselves as usual. I will say that Gates TD being called back was BS. How does a legend like Gates get that call when they were both hand fighting and it wasn't by any means a shove down or anything where he even extended his arm?

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO Are you ******* blind, dude? The McCluster fumble when his ass hit the ground a good 1.5 seconds before the ball was a single bit loose? The Matt Cassel "fumble" on the forward pass where he was clearly going forward (watch the replay slide by slide in HD, its 100% clear) Both of those plays were challenged by the way, one reversed and one upheld, both in favor of San Diego and both clearly wrong. The 3 MNF announcers ALL saying they "have no idea" what the refs were looking at should be an indicator that you don't have a clue what you're talking about. The McCluster fumble that got upheld, by the way, was a difference of KC having the ball 2nd and 2 on the SD 15 and instead gave SD the ball. So yeah, that's not a big deal or anything. You are an idiot if you think the refs favored KC last night. And I hate the Chiefs more than anyone in the NFL not named Oakland or Denver as a die-hard Chargers fan since 1960.
    This

ttwarrior1

that was one play and looked like the ball was already coming out imo, you didnt see the top view or front view did you?

What about fireworks and firecrackers going off half a second before the rivers fumble and some of the bogus pass interference calls.

Even skip bayless and that black dude agrees with me.