priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Serious Question: Why does the AFC West get a playoff spot???

All 4 AFC West teams are ranked 20th or lower in the league probably...

Hell, the team in first in the AFC West now couldn't even cover a +45 spread at the Detroit Lions, the 5th best team in the NFC.

We really need some kind of realignment. Last year, a terrible Seahawks team made the playoffs, and some garbage AFC West team will make the playoffs this year.

priskilla22

I doubt any team in the AFC West could win the SEC West, but lets send them to the playoffs anyway and give them a first round home game.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

You misspelled "stupid" it should read "stupid question"

Youre judging a team based on one game? The Saints are leading the South and they lost to the Rams, guess that division shouldnt get a playoff team either.

And you know the Seahawks actually won in the playoffs last year right?

You wonder why no one takes you seriously...

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    You misspelled "stupid" it should read "stupid question"

Youre judging a team based on one game? The Saints are leading the South and they lost to the Rams, guess that division shouldnt get a playoff team either.

And you know the Seahawks actually won in the playoffs last year right?

You wonder why no one takes you seriously...
    How am I judging it based off one game?

The Chiefs lost by 30+ at home to the Bills
    The Chiefs lost by 40+ on the road to the Lions
    The Chiefs barely beat the soon to be 0-16 Colts

yet, they lead the AFC West.

All 4 teams in the AFC West are mediocre or worse, yet one of them will get a first round home game. Why?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Uh, Seahawks beat the Saints last year in the playoffs. Anything can happen any given game any given week.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

hey fukktard....Oakland, KC, and San Diego are not 20th or worse in the NFL

Here's 12 worse teams:

Dolphins
    Colts
    Titans
    Jaguars
    Broncos
    Browns
    Seahawks
    Redskins
    Rams
    Cardinals
    Panthers
    Vikings

Eat a dick pal

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Uh, Seahawks beat the Saints last year in the playoffs. Anything can happen any given game any given week.
    The Saints just lost on the road to the 0-6 Rams starting AJ Feeley.

So I think it is safe to assume that the Saints could lose on the road to just about any NFL team at any given time.

Which further makes my point... why the HELL were the 10-6 Saints visiting the 7-9 Seahawks anyway?

Why? The Saints would have won at the Superdome by 28 if the NFL got it right and put the better team at home.

Why penalize a team for being in a legit division?

DrStale

Theyre tied for the lead, and Chargers, Raiders (if they put Campbell back in) and Chiefs are probably all in the top 20 in the NFL.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Pisskilla.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    hey fukktard....Oakland, KC, and San Diego are not 20th or worse in the NFL

Here's 12 worse teams:

Dolphins
    Colts
    Titans
    Jaguars
    Broncos
    Browns
    Seahawks
    Redskins
    Rams
    Cardinals
    Panthers
    Vikings

Eat a dick pal
    A lot of those are arguable. Actually, most of those are arguable.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Serious Question: Why is kerrywoodwins still allowed to post on the forum?

Go lose some more money clown.

priskilla22

Theyre tied for the lead, and Chargers, Raiders (if they put Campbell back in) and Chiefs are probably all in the top 20 in the NFL.
    Chiefs are in the top 20, yet can't cover +45 at Detroit? So I assume Detroit is the 2nd best team in the league in your mind, I'm hoping.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    A lot of those are arguable. Actually, most of those are arguable.
    Actually none are

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Serious Question: Why is kerrywoodwins still allowed to post on the forum?

Go lose some more money clown.

Isn't that what you do? I'm up substantially over the last few weeks. What about you, Mr. 'All in on a 2-4 Northwestern team +4 against a 6-1 Penn State team.

DURRRRRR

priskilla22

Actually none are
    Chiefs are horrendous.

Their only wins are against bottom dwellers from other conferences and other AFC West opponents.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

I doubt any team in the AFC West could win the SEC West, but lets send them to the playoffs anyway and give them a first round home game.

You can't be serious...worst team in the NFL would murder best college team in the country...

priskilla22

You guys really think that a team deserves a first round home game just for winning their conference?

The way this year is going, Buffalo might be playing AT Kansas City in the first round of the playoffs.

You guys would approve of that, even though Buffalo pulled down Kansas City's panties and bent them over a railing on their home field?

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by LLXC View Post
    You can't be serious...worst team in the NFL would murder best college team in the country...
    Hi, I'm an exaggeration. Glad to meet you.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Chiefs are in the top 20, yet can't cover +45 at Detroit? So I assume Detroit is the 2nd best team in the league in your mind, I'm hoping.
    You are so fukkin lost

Chiefs lost their best offensive player and best defensive player in week 1 and laid a big fukkin egg early in the year obviously with horrible morale.....they obviously have gelled some and are playing much better lately......Guess its not OK that some teams get better after week fukkin 2?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holy Fukk..............

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Chiefs are horrendous.

Their only wins are against bottom dwellers from other conferences and other AFC West opponents.
    Either way, none of those teams are better than 3 AFC West teams.....so you are WRONG that all of the AFC West is 20th or worse, actually completely wrong......suck it

priskilla22

You are so fukkin lost

Chiefs lost their best offensive player and best defensive player in week 1 and laid a big fukkin egg early in the year obviously with horrible morale.....they obviously have gelled some and are playing much better lately......Guess its not OK that some teams get better after week fukkin 2?
    Answer the question.

Should the 9-7 Chiefs host the 10-6 Bills in the first round of the playoffs, when the Bills already won at Kansas City by 30+?

DrStale

Omg. Once again you cant base things off of one game. Is New Orleans the 30th best team in the league because they lost to the Rams? How can a person in law school be this stupid?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Answer the question.

Should the 9-7 Chiefs host the 10-6 Bills in the first round of the playoffs, when the Bills already won at Kansas City by 30+?
    As soon as you tell me which teams I listed are better than any of SD, Oakland,or KC???

Please explain yourself as well for extra credit

priskilla22

Omg. Once again you cant base things off of one game. Is New Orleans the 30th best team in the league because they lost to the Rams? How can a person in law school be this stupid?
    New Orleans obviously just isn't a good road team.

New Orleans got stomped by 7-9 Seahawks on the road last year in the playoffs, so when you say, 'The New Orleans Saints', you need to realize that the Saints aren't even a good team on the road.

In the Superdome, the Saints are a great team. On the road, they are average, or worse.

priskilla22

As soon as you tell me which teams I listed are better than any of SD, Oakland,or KC???

Please explain yourself as well for extra credit
    I'd favor the Panthers over the Chiefs, depending on the location of the game.

And I'd favor a lot of those teams over Oakland right now. Oakland is going to struggle to put up 6 points the next few games.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I'd favor the Panthers over the Chiefs, depending on the location of the game.

And I'd favor a lot of those teams over Oakland right now. Oakland is going to struggle to put up 6 points the next few games.
    Not who would be favored, just RIGHT NOW, which of those teams are better? You said all of the AFC West is a bottom 12 team.....You're fukkin dead wrong jackass and you know it

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

You guys really think that a team deserves a first round home game just for winning their conference?

The way this year is going, Buffalo might be playing AT Kansas City in the first round of the playoffs.

You guys would approve of that, even though Buffalo pulled down Kansas City's panties and bent them over a railing on their home field?
    First of all, the 1st round home game is for winning the division. I see you're new to football. Here's an idea, when you grow up you can buy an NFL team, lobby for a spot on the rules committee, then bring up the idea that a team that wins it's division shouldn't get a 1st round bye.

DrStale

The fact that youre still judging the Chiefs based on what they did in week 1 shows you dont have a clue though. They've won 4 straight and nearly 5 having regrouped from one of the biggest injuries for any team so far this year.

priskilla22

Not who would be favored, just RIGHT NOW, which of those teams are better? You said all of the AFC West is a bottom 12 team.....You're fukkin dead wrong jackass and you know it
    Regardless, no one in the AFC West is good. They are all mediocre to worse.

No one in the AFC West is top 15. So why give them a playoff spot? Why give them a first round bye? Because tradition?

I just don't think bad football teams should get playoff spots for beating bad football teams. Just me.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

The fact that youre still judging the Chiefs based on what they did in week 1 shows you dont have a clue though. They've won 4 straight and nearly 5 having regrouped from one of the biggest injuries for any team so far this year.
    Seriously.....why am I wasting my time with such a simpleton? Guy doesn't know shit about football

priskilla22

They've won 4 straight over:

Vikings
    Colts
    Raiders
    Chargers

Colts are an auto-win, and they nearly lost, Vikings at that point in the season were an auto-win, and they nearly lost that one too, and I'm sorry, did you even watch the Raiders game? Raiders would have lost to anyone.

And you saw how ugly this game is I'm assuming. The Chargers lost this a lot more than the Chiefs won it.

The Chiefs are 4-3 despite having one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.

priskilla22

Seriously.....why am I wasting my time with such a simpleton? Guy doesn't know shit about football

The Chiefs are 4-3 despite having one of the easiest schedules in the NFL. That is something you just can not ignore.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Regardless, no one in the AFC West is good. They are all mediocre to worse.

No one in the AFC West is top 15. So why give them a playoff spot? Why give them a first round bye? Because tradition?

I just don't think bad football teams should get playoff spots for beating bad football teams. Just me.
    That's a whole different argument that I tend to agree with.....maybe re-seed wildcards and division winners

The NFC West last season was 100x worse than the AFC West this season.......you're acting like all 4 teams are god-awful which just aint true

priskilla22

That's a whole different argument that I tend to agree with.....maybe re-seed wildcards and division winners

The NFC West last season was 100x worse than the AFC West this season.......you're acting like all 4 teams are god-awful which just aint true

I think you are overrating the Chiefs significantly.

Looking at their schedule, I envy it as a Bears fan.

The Bears had to play the Packers, At Detroit, At New Orleans, Vs Atlanta... The hardest game the Chiefs have played is at Detroit, which would be the 3rd hardest game the Bears have played.

12 Last