MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm not overrating shit.....they are who they are, a middle of the road team that is getting better after dealing with some tough injuries......Chargers and Raiders are both mediocre as well

You're acting like this is such a travesty, when just LAST SEASON, there was a division (NFC West) that was MUCH WORSE........True or False?

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I'm not overrating shit.....they are who they are, a middle of the road team that is getting better after dealing with some tough injuries......Chargers and Raiders are both mediocre as well

You're acting like this is such a travesty, when just LAST SEASON, there was a division (NFC West) that was MUCH WORSE........True or False?

I was annoyed about it last year too.

People try to justify last year by saying the Saints lost at Seahawks, but honestly, that just made it worse. Seahawks shouldn't have gotten a home game, it should have been Seahawks at Saints and then the Saints win by 35.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Playoffs should be how they are now except wildcards can host 1st round games over worse division winners

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

first off, home field is never worth 40 pts.

and next, the saints were a bad road team that happened to beat the bucs and falcons on the road and lose to them at home.

First 12