obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Most of my family lives in SD and they are dropping thousands on this game. People putting a lot of money on KC tonight better have a good reason other than "lets fade the public and take the home dog on mnf"
    So San Diego backers are probably ****** tonight

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

^

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Starting to like the Under more and more.

kcburg
    kcburg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6060

Under 22.5 1st half...

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

San diego is most overrated team of last seven years... Every year something different first it was "best team ever to miss the playoffs". Then it was "best team ever not to make super bowl". I would have loved to see how many playoffs they made if they played in a real division. Division is better than it was for awhile and look chiefs won it last year. Chiefs by 10.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    So San Diego backers are probably ****** tonight
    5 million dollars on Rangers game 7 money line? thanks.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

The Chargers always turn it on at the end of the year... they are getting more healthy with gates... Rivers has played awful to this point.

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

SD and Over for me...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

31-20 Chefs

syc245
    syc245's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you remember what happened last year's opener at KC? SD has shown some serious signs of weakness lately, dont forget what KC and tebow did to them second half of the game, and last wk the jets just pick them apart. they are just not a very good road team, it will be a close call

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

taking the chargers

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by syc245 View Post
    do you remember what happened last year's opener at KC? SD has shown some serious signs of weakness lately, dont forget what KC and tebow did to them second half of the game, and last wk the jets just pick them apart. they are just not a very good road team, it will be a close call
    I had chiefs ml last year on that fixture. I had the chiefs ml and +4.5/+3.5 last week. I'm selling high and buying the lowly chargers this week. Sd covers 3 pts and takes control of the afc west tonight at arrowhead.

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Damn LB,ZOO YOUK wrote u a book on who to take!You like me you up for week slam little on game and chill!People actin like this is superbowl!BOL TO ALL CHIEF BACKERS!!!!!SHOULD BE WILD AND CRAZY IN KC TONITE.ID LIKE TO BE THERE PARTYING!HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!FIXIN TO GET MY DRINK ON,BE SAFE!HAD GREAT WEEK!

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

This game only goes 2 ways. 1) San Diego win a close one or 2) San Diego blows them out. No chance kc wins this game.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Lb .. like it again .. second bet of my come back going with san diego for a unit as of right now .. good luck!

public perception could not be higher on chiefs or lower on san diego .. i understand that sproles is gone and i think he was a gigantic lose but im not talking about the rest of the year, talking about one game where they take control tonight.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Damn laker boy, you are on S.D, with the public. Wows.

KC will be playing out of their mind tonight being on MNF, their first one it seems like in years and years and years.
    The Chiefs hosted a MNF game last season against the Chargers. Get your facts straight first bud

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    This game only goes 2 ways. 1) San Diego win a close one or 2) San Diego blows them out. No chance kc wins this game.
    Why doesn't KC have a chance at winning? They've been the better team in the last few weeks.

Some posters on here have no clue

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Greek is begging for KC money.

tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    so your saying there is no chance a chief team on a winning streak can win at home on monday night football against a charger team that hasnt look good all year?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Greek is begging for KC money.

Muscles
    Muscles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

The Chargers aren't that great on the road, especially away for the west coast but KC is brutal...especially not having Charles out there. Beat down time.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Greek has gone to 3.5. Now they are gonna collect juice on kc

Keelo
    Keelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Chargers are a joke. Most overrated team in the NFL.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks, need a win here
    Last edited by JR007; 10-31-11 at 07:01 PM.

tcpugh5
    Vols Bitch Crew
    tcpugh5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tiger_bait View Post
    so your saying there is no chance a chief team on a winning streak can win at home on monday night football against a charger team that hasnt look good all year?
    In a nutshell thats what he is a saying..

D3 Mighty Ducks

Pinny is still holding out the +3 at +101 or so. What's up with that? I thought they'd do the same as Greek and give the hook to the Chiefs backers and collect the -110 or so juice...

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    i'm with you LB, 6.5 pt teaser though to be safe. chargers +3.5 and under 51. i think the chiefs are the overrated team in this game, they're coming off a 28-0 win against a shit QB and a guy off the couch, they only scored 14 points on offense if i remember right. chargers lost to the jets, if they would've won this line would be higher i'm sure. it's a trap for chiefs backers, SD barely beat them at home so it could almost be labeled as a revenge game for them to prove they are better than that.
    There are reasons to like SD here, Chiefs are overated I will grant you, but stretching it here to claim there is a revenge factor in favor of the team that one the previous meeting. Was leaning Cheifs, going to make a small player on the under instead I think.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on the Chargers tonight

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Pinny is still holding out the +3 at +101 or so. What's up with that? I thought they'd do the same as Greek and give the hook to the Chiefs backers and collect the -110 or so juice...
    Pinnacle, more so than anyone else (except Cantor), operates on the balanced action model and has a huge handle. That makes them the most independent operation and the slowest to move a line unless the market requires it. Their current limits on this game are 140K on the spread, 42K on the total, and 28K on the ML. The next biggest offshore shops max out around 50K / 10K / 25K respectively.

In other words, Pinny probably took a lot of money at KC +3.5 early in the week (at what was an attractive market price at the time) and now it's in their best interest to provide an outlet for big money (and other books/bookies laying off action) to lay -3 at an attractive price so their total volume is as high as possible and their percentage profit is maximized / optimized by their software. It's all about handle for them.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 10-31-11 at 07:18 PM.
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave suicidekings 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Chargers have won 7 of the last 8 meetings with Kansas City, including 20-17 earlier this year. They are not favored by nearly as many points in Monday Night's rematch, so let's lay the points against a Kansas City team whose three-game win streak came against Minnesota, Indianapolis and an Oakland team essentially playing without a quarterback. San Diego comes in angry after blowing a halftime lead last week at the Jets and should come back strong as they were 5-2 ATS last year coming off a loss".
    Last edited by JR007; 10-31-11 at 07:23 PM.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    "Chargers have won 7 of the last 8 meetings with Kansas City, including 20-17 earlier this year. They are not favored by nearly as many points in Monday Night's rematch, so let's lay the points against a Kansas City team whose three-game win streak came against Minnesota, Indianapolis and an Oakland team essentially playing without a quarterback. San Diego comes in angry after blowing a halftime lead last week at the Jets and should come back strong as they were 5-2 ATS last year coming off a loss".
    This^

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I am on the under tonight, and KC +3. Feeling actually pretty good KC could this one S.U.

I don't think you can compare the old S.D's teams with this current one. In no way is this S.D team in the same class. Have you seen Rivers numbers this year?

Also the chiefs have played better ball since they last faced. I think it was the first week without Charles i could be wrong on that, but the chiefs struggled really bad early in the season. The Chiefs were a quality team last year and to me they have gotten back to that the last few weeks. Not having Charles is going to be very hard for this team, but Mat Cassel has to get back to the good qb he is. Chiefs have Bowe one of the most under-rated WR's in this game, i expect a big game from him. Over 100 yards.

Michael Tolbert is also out for the chargers tonight. Just anther thing to go against the chargers. Gates is playing hurt and to me is not the same dominant TE he was.

Looking forward to a great game tonight.
    Last edited by neverstoppers23; 10-31-11 at 07:22 PM.

stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post

This. KC has played alright these past few weeks, but all three wins were against a few of the worst teams in the league. Put your eggs into that basket if you want. I will take the more talented team which is SD. I see a 7 to 10 point win for the chargers.

1017BrickSquad
    1017BrickSquad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4273

Can't believe people think Chiefs stand a chance!! BOLTZ NATION!!!

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    This. KC has played alright these past few weeks, but all three wins were against a few of the worst teams in the league. Put your eggs into that basket if you want. I will take the more talented team which is SD. I see a 7 to 10 point win for the chargers.
    Not sure where you are getting 7-10 point win from. They won only by three points when the game was played @ san diego, and that was when they had mike tolbert.

First 123456 ... Last